1893 peds now for sale for the best offer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gilliwinks

Hatchling
I previously advertised these 1893 peds for sale at $170 or near offer.

Although my post was viewed 50 times I received no emails expressing an interest in them so I can only presume the price was too high.

I am now going to sell them for the best offer that I receive in the next 4 days. Please make no mistake about this...........If I only receive one offer of $10 then that is what i will sell them for.

I have quit Project Entropia which is the reason for the sale. I am now playing Eve-Online.

I can be ingame any time between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. GMT by arrangement during the next 4 days so that these peds can be viewed and I can answer any questions any potential buyer may want to ask.

Payment can be made by Paypal, UK cheque or by cash($US GBP or Euros)

My Paypal email address is fin@gilliwinks.me.uk

Although I am not known in this forum I am an Ebay PowerSeller with a feedback record second to none. I currently have a 100% feedback record with 6345 positives, 1 neutral( :() and NO negatives. Doing over 6000 deals without getting a negative is a record i'm very proud of.

To view my feedback record go to www.ebay.co.uk

click on advanced search
click on items by seller
then type in my Ebay user name which is gilliwinks
then click on the number(2409) next to my name and you will be able to view my entire feedback record

I will sell these peds for the best offer i receive before 7 p.m GMT Sunday 27th February

Please email me at fin@gilliwinks.me.uk if interested

Cheers Fin

i dont have a paypal account nor do i need the peds.. im just wondering though.. why not just request a cheque from MA? instead of selling them for $10?

(a bump cant hurt either)

Dash Smashing said:
why not just request a cheque from MA? instead of selling them for $10?

Probably needs the cash fast. MA takes a while from what I've heard.

Fin, I sent you an e-mail

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back