1k PED Auction Error - silvarian silv advent

Slapnuts

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Slapnuts
Hi,

I'm an idiot. Just managed to bid 1k on 20ped worth of simple 1 conductors ... clearly in error.

If you happen to know Silvarian silv advent can you ask him to get in touch or PM me his forum name so we can rectify the situation.

I'm happy to compensate him for my error.

Cheers

Slappy

Last edited:
Lol, read very similiar thread like 2 or 3 days ago...

To get you into better mood - that one ended up happily, so I hope so will yours. GL

lol, that's 2 people to do that this week, hope you get it sorted out.

I guess that's one way to raise the auction history.

Happens all the time, best of luck to you getting your PEDs back. Right now it's best to expect the worst though, and be glad you didn;t have more on your card

Didn't MA add another confirmation screen when you are bidding large amounts relative to your ped card?

Didn't MA add another confirmation screen when you are bidding large amounts relative to your ped card?

Thats what I thought I had read, if you make a bid that is most of your peds that it will ask if you are sure. Never tried it to see

reminds me my 1.1k bid on korrs :(
Gl with it

shameless bump ... anyone know him!? :scratch2:

maybe check entropiatracker see if hes a regular player :)

Noooo, ET should be banned! :)

Sry, couldn't resist.

But here's a free bump for you.

:(

Will keep my eyes open.

FIrst tim e i hear about the guy. Sorry for your loss.

Think i saw him @ swamp camp before.. don't know him though

:nutkick::cry:

Wish you luck getting your peds back....did the same thing once on a bp that had no buy out but atleast it was only 96 peds for me.

Never did get a reply on EF or find him in game.:(

Just a little suggestion...have a search here in the user list and maybe also in a soc terminal to see if they are a member and can be contacted via that route ?

Hope you manage to get something back.

t

I hate to say this, but I reckon it's a newbie.. if I'm right in my assumption, I doubt he'll pay you back. 1k PED for a newbie is like NewYears, Birthday, Easter, Thanksgiving AND Xmas... all in one! I'll pray for you (though I'm not at all religious) that it's not a newbie and he/she is in a soc (so soc can help pressure him/her :D).
Good luck! :wtg:

Also you can try to search him in ET and contact him through there, of course, he/she would have to be a member of ET... Good luck!

Just a little suggestion...have a search here in the user list and maybe also in a soc terminal to see if they are a member and can be contacted via that route ?

Hope you manage to get something back.

t
I did that when I first saw this thread didn't find any tho, haven''t seen the guy in game either, so sry hope you will find him tho.

Soc terminal, can you search for people there too??

Thanks guys and girls.

No luck tracking him down. Had some fun taking n00bs on TP runs from sweat camp while I searched though so not the end of the world.

I'll be sure to put my seriously expensive purchase to good use on 5 clicks of a lvl 1 bp and hope for a HOF :laugh:

Slappy

Hi,

I'm an idiot. Just managed to bid 1k on 20ped worth of simple 1 conductors ... clearly in error.

If you happen to know Silvarian silv advent can you ask him to get in touch or PM me his forum name so we can rectify the situation.

I'm happy to compensate him for my error.

Cheers

Slappy

You are not the only one.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/177999-help-needed-auctions.html (read my comment there).

However its up for the community. And, I believe, it will happen once and once again.

WOw, that info deserves a shiny +rep and something else.

Thanks Remontoire ... sent you + rep and EFD.

Well final update is: Caught up with Silv after a tip off from a good friend. We chatted and it seems he was given some very poor advice by his society. That said he accepted responsibility for going on a little spending spree as did I for the mistake in the first place.

We settled on 600 ped refund.

Still expensive conductors lol but it could have been worse.

Gladly he is reviewing his choice of society!

:D

glad to see it worked out for the best, sure could be better but could also be way worse.

+rep to silv too forgot that, but even a bigger +rep now when seeing the post below :)

Last edited:
Update

The other 400 has just been refunded and silv has moved societies. Thanks for taking him in Buxxy. :D

A good guy.

Update

The other 400 has just been refunded and silv has moved societies. Thanks for taking him in Buxxy. :D

A good guy.

Glad to see that this is over :) Lucky u, u got your preds back! it is good to see that people are very helpful. +rep!

Most Welcome my good friend!
He won't make the same mistake i am sure ;)

I'll tweak his conscience & ethics into making him an awesome trader in the future :)

Personally, as i told Silvarian, i would have put ALL the peds into storage & tracked down the buyer.
Or, waited until they contacted me.
In all fairness, Silvarian wasn't aware of our beloved EF, he was given Terrible soc advice & so, his attitude had been "his mistake not mine".
Now, Silvarian came good & actually depo'd the extra 400 peds to pay it ALL back in full!!

Slappy, you ever put me thru that again & yer'll really HAVE slapped Nutz lmao :laugh: :eek:
Hugz M8 :) x

Taken in hand

I'm happy to see that this was all resolved happily. Silv is in good hands, Buxx will have him towing the line the same as she does all in Advantage. +rep to all that helped in this effort

In all fairness, Silvarian wasn't aware of our beloved EF,

I will watch for him to post - he gets a +rep from me when he does

Most Welcome my good friend!
He won't make the same mistake i am sure ;)

I'll tweak his conscience & ethics into making him an awesome trader in the future :)

Personally, as i told Silvarian, i would have put ALL the peds into storage & tracked down the buyer.
Or, waited until they contacted me.
In all fairness, Silvarian wasn't aware of our beloved EF, he was given Terrible soc advice & so, his attitude had been "his mistake not mine".
Now, Silvarian came good & actually depo'd the extra 400 peds to pay it ALL back in full!!

Slappy, you ever put me thru that again & yer'll really HAVE slapped Nutz lmao :laugh: :eek:
Hugz M8 :) x

Get him to post in this thread so he can get some cudos for doing the right thing, including re-evaluating the society he was in. :yay:

I love to read stuff like this, most people would take the money and run whether ped from the ah or cash from the local supermarket parking lot.

Back