Info: 1k ped card to 500ped profit in 2 months (maybe)

onlygodplays

Guardian
Hello Everyone

I'm going to try something that never done before.

I'm going to take 1k ped and see what I can make of it, using all the mining knowledge I've acquired over the last 6-7 months of my mining career.

I honestly have no idea how this is going to do with this small of a bankroll, I could bankrupt fast.

but it seems fun to me and a challenge

I'm not going to be playing a lot. so super casual maybe a couple 2-3 hours +/- a day
so updates may be more often or very random

here is a list of items I bought to start

[Finder F-105] tt+35ped (117ped)
[Exhumer Mk1] x4 9.6tt
[Imperium Resource Refiner B1] tt+14ped (20ped)
[Universal Ammo] 750ped

I'm leaving this amount of ped for selling/repairing items and warps

pedcard - 103.4 ped

I would like to note, the total returns with %mu is just a ballpark range. I factor it all at the %mu of the top 3-5 in auction. but with a small bankroll i can actaully sell for way higher mu because i sell in smaller stacks (this is nothing new no secretes here)

Day #1

day #2

Day 3&4 (tt wasnt good on 2 runs 70-85%s the 4th day was good tho. came out with a little profit around 1ped. with mu. (also checking old spots i used to mine so mu is all over the place because they moved ores to different areas) but still got 13% avg mu so ill probably start spamming these new spots

Day #5 (%mu dropped a lot but it's because I hit a global. so that's just bound to happen from time to time. but still a pretty good day)
(today I also bought 150ped worth of shrapnel)
[Globals]: zach onlygodplays lusk found a deposit (Crude Oil) with a value of 81 PED!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's done before, by the majority of players😅

I'm pretty sure it's done before, by the majority of players😅
maybe with old mining system with waves on caly. but i know alot of people who think mining is 100% dead before they removed waves at the spots they used to be at.

Good luck, remember to have fun, and track your results. Also, don't chase hofs :p

Good luck, I did mine with a 1k ish bankroll some time and it's pretty easy as you said, you can sell smaller stacks for more markup ^^ Only annoying thing is that I couldn't hold items when the mu was on a low time
yes the turn over is a problem also. I can easy cycle 1k ped a day unamped. I used to cycle 10-12k a day when i played alot with amps
but thats why im trying to keep it around 100ped a day so i can sell stacks here and there and not run out of ped

yes the turn over is a problem also. I can easy cycle 1k ped a day unamped. I used to cycle 10-12k a day when i played alot with amps
but thats why im trying to keep it around 100ped a day so i can sell stacks here and there and not run out of ped
Having seen your other posts and with your knowledge it will be easy for you tho, only new thing will he restricted bankroll management 😄 Considered on using L finders instead of f105 btw?

Having seen your other posts and with your knowledge it will be easy for you tho, only new thing will he restricted bankroll management 😄 Considered on using L finders instead of f105 btw?
yes i first thought about using a terramaster 5 or a dsec. but i wanted more peds to cycle with and not have 230ped tied up into a finder. and f105 is no mu input so easier to make a profit when i only need 107%avg mu to break even starting out. i will eventually switch to a finder that's deeper or a t3-t6 f105 for the better ores/enmatters

Nice job! Glad to see more people logging stuff :p Thought i was the only one logging mining runs on PCF. Will be exciting to see your progress.

mining is guaranteed profits unamped and with UL gear.

doesn't really matter where you mine.

sadly impossible to scale so you're playing the game for $2/day

Back