1M Bombs Later

Ok, I bought a full tt tk-320 and took 1500 bombs with me to CND. Now, this test is for Amethera only so I will post my results here in this thread but will NOT include the results with my other runs.

the american military made an experiment a long time ago. they took a lot of soldiers and made sure that they didn't get any sleep. after 72 hours, one third of the solider had had epileptic seizures.

Do get some sleep.

you are making this up? :scratch2: seizures?

and its not an experiment, its standard practice to deprive US Military of sleep.

Sleep deprivation is standard training in the Marine Corps. 3 days no sleep upon arrival at boot(not a big deal) and 3 days of war games during 2nd phase forced march with packs weighing over 80lbs(36 kilos) None of the hundreds of us that went through training at the same time had seizures of any kind. NONE!

Looking at a computer screen for hours at a time is a lot different though :eek:

I wonder what the health implications would be at the end of this road. :confused:

GOOD LUCK! and Bombs away :)
and gratz on the news of your wife expecting! :)

1. Subscribing to thread.

2. OP's already stated he could change the time constraints so that 1M bombs could be dropped.

3. Sleep deprivation is standard practice in military training in the US.

4. Make sure you get your rest, filthy.

Still so ironic and crazy how you towered on like your 99th run =p. Maybe MA was playing behind the scenes :cool: :scratch2:

/conspiracyOff

you are making this up? :scratch2: seizures?
Most certainly not. It is very old news, but it's certainly true which is why

and its not an experiment, its standard practice to deprive US Military of sleep.
Makes no senc eto me. BTW, never heard that before.

Sleep deprivation is standard training in the Marine Corps. 3 days no sleep upon arrival at boot(not a big deal) and 3 days of war games during 2nd phase forced march with packs weighing over 80lbs(36 kilos) None of the hundreds of us that went through training at the same time had seizures of any kind. NONE!
There must be a difference in the way the "experiment" and this "standard training" is performed.

I any case, I have been a wake for 72 hours so I know how it feels and if you say that noone out of a 100's of people did the same and did not experience any significant problems, I just plain don't believe you.

In any case it doesn't matter much. sleep deprevation is a bad thing. end of story.

Ok, I bought a full tt tk-320 and took 1500 bombs with me to CND. Now, this test is for Amethera only so I will post my results here in this thread but will NOT include the results with my other runs.

Hmm, I surely have heard form some players that deeper end finders are better for CND but mostly they say OF-105 is the best. I have had my best luck with OF-211(L) there. I don't know whether it's gonna be worth it, tho, on CND you might hit Gold, Petonium more often with it, I have no idea about rares though. On Ameth I at least get a sufficient amount of Adomasite to make the 320 pay off for me.

Still so ironic and crazy how you towered on like your 99th run =p. Maybe MA was playing behind the scenes :cool: :scratch2:

/conspiracyOff
You sure you're not posting in Sircus' thread...? :D

In any case it doesn't matter much. sleep deprevation is a bad thing. end of story.

Fair enough. Glad you know better than the rest of us that have gone through it, too.

Fair enough. Glad you know better than the rest of us that have gone through it, too.

No need for a pissing contest here and in any care this is not the right thread to do it. I'm just a regular bloke who actually know a bit about some things. You and your bodys may be some hot shot rambo types, but that doesn't mean that regular people are.

A: My thread got hijacked?

B: Sleep deprivation is standard practice for ALL US Military personnel ( hence I can go 48 hours at minimum playing this game)

C: Pardon my French ( no pun intended Sofia ) but this is not a shlong measuring contest, seriously people.

was fun to follow u today... wish that my kid and wife didnt disturb me so much so i could chat u more... well maby next time ;)
gl on finding that ruga

Bombs Dropped to Date:2380
Amps Burned to Date: 61

RUN # 7

(+) RETURN:2795.73
TT value: 2167.73
Markup: 2773.70
Misc Return: 22.03

(-) EXPENSES:1838.91
Bombs: 390
Amps: 1390
Decay: 58.91
Misc: 000.00

Ores found​
Adomasite: 9.60
Azzurdite: 3.60
Belkar: 197.46
Blausariam: 139.60
Caldorite: 70.21
Copper: 23.36
Cumbriz: 285.75
Dianum: 83.75
Durulium: 17.60
Erdorium: 5.60
Frigulite: 293.16
Gazzurdite: 315.75
Gold: 17.00
Ignisium: 3.50
Kanerium: 2.50
Lanorium: 485.98
Megan: 39.60
Narcanisum: 312.08
Niksarium: 20.80
Valurite: 18.00
Zinc: 112.00

THIS RUN: +956.82 / ALL TIME: +1685.58

Personal Notes
Holy Frigulite! Run wasn't bad. I did say I would post the results from my CND trip just FYI but I changed my mind. Seeing my CND results made me want to hide in a corner and cry. To save myself from complete and utter embaracment I'll leave it at that. Maybe that's why this run was so decent? Lost my caboose on CND so MA gives it back to me on Calypso? Honestly, I came in 3 dome right behind joe jeff and didn't hit a freaking thing. He must have destroyed those domes ( like he always does ) right before I came in. OH YEH! I got a spacecraft with a 23 ped beacon, 2 hof's and 5 global's on this run :yay:

OMG 1million bombs, you are my hero ;)

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: all the best with the goal, would be quite an acheivement

Blog updated**

Time frame for completion still set to 18 months.

Bombs dropped reduced to 500,000.

Updated to include CND and Amethera.

I've spent alot of time on CND lately and realized that I can make a hell of a profit using both CND and Amethera. Blog updated accordingly. Hope you all continue to enjoy it. Thank you all for the support both on EF and in game. It really means alot to me when people stop me while I am mining just to BS for a few minutes and wish me well. Yall are awesome.

Last edited:
Subscribing

Nice to c that it's going well.
Hope to run in to u in game..

Good luck for next run to come... :yay:

Snutt

Way to go

I hope you can find a way to do it..... I volunteer to do some mining for you if you like. Glad to help. 3's
Grampa

Bombs Dropped:3043
Amps Burned: 78

RUN # 8

(+) RETURN:4425
TT value: 3211.77
Markup: 4374
Misc Return: 51

(-) EXPENSES:3140.10
Bombs: 663
Amps: 2371
Decay: 68.23
Misc: 000.00
Auction Fee: 37.87

Ores found​
Adomasite: 26.04
Belkar: 357.88
Blausariam: 188.00
Caldorite: 335.92
Cumbriz: 295.20
Dianum: 216.25
Ganganite: 246.24
Gazzurdite: 47.50
Iron: 293.93
Lysterium: 798.71
Petonium: 71.06
Zinc: 333.90

THIS RUN: + 1284.90 / ALL TIME: + 2970.48

Personal Notes

Not bad :)

Last edited:
FilthyMcNasty said:

:thumbup: :D wooppiiddoo way to go

And gratz to personal ATH :)

GZ on the success so far :)

Would you guys like to see posting of time/date within my blog as well? Also should it be in GMT or MA time? Any other information anyone would like to see within this? I'm all for making this more intuitive :) Let me know what you all think. Happy mining!

Would you guys like to see posting of time/date within my blog as well? Also should it be in GMT or MA time? Any other information anyone would like to see within this? I'm all for making this more intuitive :) Let me know what you all think. Happy mining!

It does not really matter if it is in GMT or MA time, but preferably MA time for me. A little more information on globals or at least hofs would be interesting reading :)

Well, I just bought 3k bombs and a ticket to CND. Noticed the mining is up on ET. Nice time to make a good run on CND. I have noticed alot more skill gains on CND. I am probably going to stay there untill I unlock the sib on the vrx2000. Only got 3 lvl's to go. I'll probably come down from CND during the middle of the week when returns are bad to mine Xeremite, Ruga, and Terrudite.

The extremely rare ores are new to me. I have no clue where to find them (ok general idea's but not more exact places ) I'll probably loose a good bit looking for them in the beginning but I think over time everything will work out.

EDIT* I broke into the top 15 miners on entropiatracker today. Then 30 minutes later I slid back to 16th. In 21 days I went from 312th to 15th. That's one hell of an achievement by anyone's standards :) Thank you all for standing behind me.

ur avatar's name alone is worth subscribing:laugh: saw you ingame with some nice hofs today keep it up :wtg::wtg::wtg:

HEHE I'm sure as hell trying :)

Back