1M sweat :)

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Hi all sweaters i have put a new goal to try to sweat 1M sweat, just now i am at 103k will see how my goal will be.:)

GL with your goal. I like it :)

Ok. I bought 1 million bottles of sweat once. See my photo album.
I will up the stakes. If you can sweat it in 3 months I will buy it all bulk 1 million bottles!

Ok. I bought 1 million bottles of sweat once. See my photo album.
I will up the stakes. If you can sweat it in 3 months I will buy it all bulk 1 million bottles!

Mission Impossible? :rolleyes:

Assuming he has 103k now, he will need to sweat 897k bottles more.

3 months = 90 days = 2160 hours

He will need to make at least 416 bottles PER HOUR...and for the rest of the 3 months...NON-STOP...24/7. :lolup:

Is it possible to constantly get that many bottles of sweat every hour within the game? :scratch2:

I Think it would take about 8-9 months but it fit me ok because i am not in mood to do any depo as the geme look today.:laugh:
I will try to get 3000 Points in Sweatgathering skill today i have 2455.

Good Luck valentin, Don't Give Up on your Goal. You can Reach it.

Mission Impossible? :rolleyes:

Assuming he has 103k now, he will need to sweat 897k bottles more.

3 months = 90 days = 2160 hours

He will need to make at least 416 bottles PER HOUR...and for the rest of the 3 months...NON-STOP...24/7. :lolup:

Is it possible to constantly get that many bottles of sweat every hour within the game? :scratch2:

id say yes. Depending on your dodge or evade lvl and sweat gathering lvl. Few mobs around 50 hp you could get close to 416 bottles an hour. Maybe someone with super high dodge lvl and sweat gathering test this on sprouted dire weeds ????

id say yes. Depending on your dodge or evade lvl and sweat gathering lvl. Few mobs around 50 hp you could get close to 416 bottles an hour. Maybe someone with super high dodge lvl and sweat gathering test this on sprouted dire weeds ????

Your Level in Sweatgathering dosnt make your sweat gathering faster and when you "maxed" at evade with a specific mob your dont get less hits with a higher level - with a 50 hp mob I would think it dosnt matter if you have 25 or 80 Level in Evade

Your Level in Sweatgathering dosnt make your sweat gathering faster and when you "maxed" at evade with a specific mob your dont get less hits with a higher level - with a 50 hp mob I would think it dosnt matter if you have 25 or 80 Level in Evade

Well i was under the impression sweat gathering makes your attempts more likely to be successful but i really dont have high skills in this to say so. As to evade only lvl 25 so maybe someone esle with super skills shed light on this? But i do see massive decreases in hits on small mobs at my current lvl so i assumed higher the lvl the more % they less likely hit. But i could be wrong no expert in this at my current lvls.

Hi all sweaters i have put a new goal to try to sweat 1M sweat, just now i am at 103k will see how my goal will be.:)

GL with that..it is fun :)

Back