Uber: 1st visit here (thx to double bombing)

timmmers

Elite
Society
Freelancer
timmmers
Bored of bots, it was time for some crafting as a break, found the raw materials for nailo lamps in storage..damn, no oil in there..so off to Hades for some.

Got a few bombs in case of being right on top of something cool I wasn't looking for, hit a VII with a handful of bombs left, just in case....may as well see if there's anymore...hit an X from the same spot...well, if there are two :rolleyes:...one last bomb...3rd and biggest on the same spot.

1st uber and I think my 1st mining HOF :yay:

So don't let anyone tell you double bombing never works ;)

t

Saw it in game, Gratz :)

Grats, have fun digging that one up :D

Nice place to get a Vast on lol, big gratz:)

Gratz!! Was it fun to dig up? :wtg:

Shit, you hit it WITHIN the city?! I forgot to post the signs, but there is a 10% tax to the Mayor of Hadesheim... I'll be expecting your check later today :D.

Great Job, I saw it in game and felt happy for u mate since I know you dont get uber before.

timmmers said:
So don't let anyone tell you double bombing never works ;)

Sunab Naverith said:
Shit, you hit it WITHIN the city?!

Oh joy! Stiffoids that need rules to operate have brand "always doublebomb inside cities" rule now. :laugh:

Grats :)

grats xD

now get a ballmouse, take the ball out after alligning it to mine the tower, then click it with your foot while watching a movie... or 8 xD

grats xD

now get a ballmouse, take the ball out after alligning it to mine the tower, then click it with your foot while watching a movie... or 8 xD

Banned for stealing JCs tactic ( or was it AG? )...oh, wait, wrong thread :p

Nice find, congratz :wtg:

2 hrs per 1k peds approx...but right next to the termnals OUTSIDE the city walls :)nana: Mr Major and taxes). Loads of skills and a laptop beside me watching TV using the mousepad made it np at all.

Thx for the gratz :)

t

HAHAHA i think its been awhile since thred posted ... but gz mabe you just finished digging it up :)

i guess lots of skills :)

Nice one gratz ;)

Wow! Very nice! Big grats! :yay:

Back