2,92PED per shot? Ewe LC-300 Ambush (bug?)

Society
Art of Mining
Martin Freelancer Dibdiak
mostun-ecoweapon.jpg

This HAS to be a bug, please check it somebody else too.
2,92PED/shot is just wicked sick with that low damage.

also somebody has put in entropedia that it should be 2920 not 29200 link HERE

early april fools have began :D yay :yay::wise:
has to be best time of the year!

Yes this, and the Bucketful, is bugged and I assume it'll be fixed in the upcoming VU.

Ah, I see my lc-300 is doing good lol

Someone should test this gun.. you know what they say... all your decay gets paid back in loot.. This gun is a Hof/Ath gun then if this loot theory is correct :eyecrazy:

Someone should test this gun.. you know what they say... all your decay gets paid back in loot.. This gun is a Hof/Ath gun then if this loot theory is correct :eyecrazy:

I already tested it after I looted it. Few kills did seem to drop the value spent, but most were the usual, not over 1ped.

I guess it is a bug,

one of the owners said they contacted MA and claimed it was not a bug.

So...??

I guess it is a bug,

one of the owners said they contacted MA and claimed it was not a bug.

So...??

which owner might that be? I originally contacted MA and they apologized couple of times for that issue. Said they will fix it, but can't name an ETA.

Check Sachi's selling thread, he's support case also shows that it indeed IS a bug. :cool:

Considering the dev notes saying eco is important, I don't think that theory is correct :silly2:

EDIT: Also, there has been no serious tests supporting that theory... Yet.

It could also be only a display bug and the gun could be consuming 2920 as it should :confused:

Last edited:
It could also be only a display bug and the gun could be consuming 2920 as it should :confused:

No. It actually does consume nearly 3ped per shot. I'd have tested the gun more for the HOF/Kill theory, but 300ped for 100shots seemed like a waste.

So we are actually looking at the most uneco weapon currently in game.

Enjoy while it lasts :)

Back