2 quick easy fixes to pvp

Gunz aka Gunzy

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
little red gunzy ridinghood
i would like to ask for 2 things when it comes 2 pvp that sould not be hard for mindark to implement.

1. Hitboxes, i cant remember what vu it was but the hitboxes are smaller now in pvp, i think the change happend in the vu where mob hitboxes went smaller aswell.
I would liike this changed back to normal. I apriciate that its more of a challange with smaller hitbox but it is way to hard killing someone with big fap decent hp jumping around rockets have become the only thing people use atm.

2. At first when the change came that removed ammoburn/decay if u missed, same went for pvp i thaught that was great because u could fight alot more for your money making the game more fun again.
High lvl pvp thanks to tiers have become extremly expensive and that is ruining many pvp areas because the fun u get vs, what u pay is to high.
spending 300ped for an hour pking is not unusual + the markup of several 100% on many items.

These two changes should not take much time or effort for mindark to do and would be a nice gesture for the pk community and in turn help hunting crafting mining since if theres any group in game that pays markup on stuff its the pkers.

/Gunz

ps. while ure at it remove all forts from lg thé lagg grabs are also big demotivators so bring it back to basics 1 claim 15las devided on two rounds 2 times a year maybe add a turret so theres no mob trains and no vehicles on land at all.

i would like to ask for 2 things when it comes 2 pvp that sould not be hard for mindark to implement.

1. Hitboxes, i cant remember what vu it was but the hitboxes are smaller now in pvp, i think the change happend in the vu where mob hitboxes went smaller aswell.
I would liike this changed back to normal. I apriciate that its more of a challange with smaller hitbox but it is way to hard killing someone with big fap decent hp jumping around rockets have become the only thing people use atm.

2. At first when the change came that removed ammoburn/decay if u missed, same went for pvp i thaught that was great because u could fight alot more for your money making the game more fun again.
High lvl pvp thanks to tiers have become extremly expensive and that is ruining many pvp areas because the fun u get vs, what u pay is to high.
spending 300ped for an hour pking is not unusual + the markup of several 100% on many items.

These two changes should not take much time or effort for mindark to do and would be a nice gesture for the pk community and in turn help hunting crafting mining since if theres any group in game that pays markup on stuff its the pkers.

/Gunz

ps. while ure at it remove all forts from lg thé lagg grabs are also big demotivators so bring it back to basics 1 claim 15las devided on two rounds 2 times a year maybe add a turret so theres no mob trains and no vehicles on land at all.

I Agree about hitbox, and i dont know why no one PK anymore but might be about cost.

But at LG i like the fort and the posibility to protect MCR if you want.
I want the fort, but i want MA to atleast make a try to do less lagg.
Remove the visual effect from LG claim will help alot of people. (iv already told MA this alot of times)

I have a new computer and i had almost no client lagg last takuta, it was only server lagg (revive at LA) and i couldnt log in after CTD.
So if people want less lagg a easy way is to upgrade ur computer :p

/Gunz

Not really bothered with your 2 points. Hitboxes are ok when shooting with tango but i have to admit i use a rocket for close range. When in pvp i prefer killing the opponent than saving a few pec and in the end lose the pvp cuz i was too cheap :)

The result to remove next target but leaving the team targets optional ( as you probably seen in other threads ) has a larger effect on pvp in general imo.

Not really bothered with your 2 points. Hitboxes are ok when shooting with tango but i have to admit i use a rocket for close range. When in pvp i prefer killing the opponent than saving a few pec and in the end lose the pvp cuz i was too cheap :)

The result to remove next target but leaving the team targets optional ( as you probably seen in other threads ) has a larger effect on pvp in general imo.

Lootable pvp and random pvp for fun is not the same. U shoot 5 shot an hour on nubs that in return gives u loot. ofcourse these issues dont apply to u.

/Gunz

Wow, agree .
but ppl who have 2 right hands should be punished by decay.

Better avatar animations that didn't get all screwed up when jumping would make pvp more viable as well. Not sure when the change happened when avatars jumped but in the old VU9 and even in VU10 we didn't have the issues we have now when avatars jumped around.

Back