2 Things I Didn't Know..

Purplebong

Guardian
Society
ArchAngels.TTV
Xx Purplebong xX
Have been playing since Nov. 05 and just learned 2 new things last night...

#1) You can use ANY machine to craft ANYTHING. I always thought that to tailor clothes, you needed a tailoring machine and to craft weapons, you needed a weapons crafting machine...etc.

Turns out...you can craft/tailor at any machine. Seems odd, but it's true. So why do they even have different machines? Just for looks, I guess.

#2) While your inventory screen is open, if you put the cursor over your avatar (the one in inventory screen), you can zoom in/out with the mouse wheel.

Maybe these 2 things are old news to some, but I bet there are still some who didn't know...

Mad props to my soc m8s, Billy BB Braston and Sabian Doc Steele for teaching me these and many other nuggets of wisdom here in EU.

don't be scared to gimme +rep if this is new to you.

Purplebong said:
You can use ANY machine to craft ANYTHING.

I remember being suprised when I found this out as well. Why bother having different varieties of machine if you can craft anything on anything :rolleyes:

Here's one I don't know if everybody else knows:

Pressing t to teleport and hitting yes when you die will make you revive much faster than waiting for the option.

:rofl: yeah, especially the crafting mashine thingie is funny.

I ran around for months to find a special tailoring mashine ... sometimes I even changed city if I didn't find any ... untill the priest asked me why I did that? I was like "huu?" why else give them different names if it isn't with a suppose? So I got a little n00b-red in the face ... but even today I'm convinced that I'm more lucky when tailoring on a tailoring mashine than any other mashine. I mean ... there must be SOMEthing fishy about it :wise: ?

:D

For a short period in older VU's you actually had to find the correct machine. :wise:

Purplebong said:
Have been playing since Nov. 05 and just learned 2 new things last night...

#1) You can use ANY machine to craft ANYTHING. I always thought that to tailor clothes, you needed a tailoring machine and to craft weapons, you needed a weapons crafting machine...etc.

Turns out...you can craft/tailor at any machine. Seems odd, but it's true. So why do they even have different machines? Just for looks, I guess.

#2) While your inventory screen is open, if you put the cursor over your avatar (the one in inventory screen), you can zoom in/out with the mouse wheel.

Maybe these 2 things are old news to some, but I bet there are still some who didn't know...

Mad props to my soc m8s, Billy BB Braston and Sabian Doc Steele for teaching me these and many other nuggets of wisdom here in EU.

don't be scared to gimme +rep if this is new to you.

I knew number 1 (and I'm not a crafter)

didnt know number 2 (I am a noob!) :D +rep

You can also zoom into an avatar that you have scanned :p

same method.. put your cursor over the rotating avatar and use your mouse wheel :D

Rip

when you scan a female avatar inside the atlas haven shop container the person moves upwards a little bit every time u scan her. when you do this long enough it will reach the roof. this effect is only visable to the scanner, doesnt affect any other avatar, nor the scanned person. (dunno if it still works but it did in the past...). so females...make sure to wear underwear when you own a skirt :)

Back