20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Somewhere, I can't find it in my limited search, MA said any item can be looted from any mob. So I will go back to my regular hunting, which is just about break even, and see if this is true...

Reactions: Mac
Somewhere, I can't find it in my limited search, MA said any item can be looted from any mob. So I will go back to my regular hunting, which is just about break even, and see if this is true...
They never said any item from any mob, just any mob.

It'd be nice if you'd do something interesting like make every 500 -100th bot in every spawn drop a token or UL TWEN item or something... sort of similar to how rare pets spawn, etc.

it's getting boring filling up storage with all of these L weapons and amps.... especially when so many are not full tt value. You should make it so you can combine em so they refill to full tt with end result of combination, etc.

For the bigger mobs you shouldn't allow mob trains, etc. It's so stupid that some hunters want to tag every mob in the spawn just to keep others away. Hopefully the new game engine will introduce better mob ai...

New creative robot spawns - allmost harvesters

/wp [Calypso, 60265, 69848, 106, Archipelago I3]
/wp [Calypso, 39918, 29730, 104, Sakura I3]

/wp [Calypso, 26218, 37519, 160, Omegaton West F2]
/wp [Calypso, 74298, 92610, 103, Fort Argus F2]

/wp [Calypso, 36007, 48709, 153, NTI City C1]
/wp [Calypso, 87296, 94675, 283, Fort Zeus C1]

Lag is still real and the content non-existent

Seems like Consul Tiberius Calderon ran out of peds...

Seems like Consul Tiberius Calderon ran out of peds...
Or you out of patience.Its week-end relax.
Wait until Monday-Tuesday.

So now that we are approaching Q4 of the year , how would you asses this year long anniversary event ?
so from what i can gather we had :
- robot spawns
-a bugged robot event spawn
-new items in loot

did i miss something ? i truly wished for some more content for 20th anniversary event .

We had the one-day space event.

it be cool if they would drop L versions of the twen weapons just saying MA

We had the one-day space event.
And the 1 day stupid ass towel event.

Also a free ugly mask.

A jacket that looks like AI made it.

And uhhhh....I haven't looted one in over 30k cycled since.

maybe a new planet would be nice :D or space station or robot ship we capture and use for ourself now - shops - player housing (pods)- in the middle of the space map.

Back