2000 EFD for the one that beats me :)

CycoKick

Marauder
Society
Exiles Hideout
Cyco Kick Maniac
Easy, 2000 efd if u manage to improve on this DL speed :)

Just got my new connection today, doing 9 mb/s upload, and close to 10 DL:laugh:

Last edited:
My connection is so fast i don't even have time to make a screenie :wise:

but serieus, nice speed you got there :)

My connection is so fast i don't even have time to make a screenie :wise:

but serieus, nice speed you got there :)

Hehe, best thing sofar its for for free as the previous tenant of the apartment forgot cancel his subscription it seems.. As im pretty sure i only orderd a 20mbit line lol

My D/L is so fast I can argue that what you say tommorrow is wrong...I blame that fucking butterfly though . :rolleyes:

t

My D/L is so fast I can argue that what you say tommorrow is wrong...I blame that fucking butterfly though . :rolleyes:

t
screenie or it didnt happen:silly2:

Just got my new connection today, doing 8 mb/s upload, and close to 10 DL:laugh:

my connection is so crap that i'm still downloading the picture you posted... what speed is in there?

Re

Here it is.

my connection is so crap that i'm still downloading the picture you posted... what speed is in there?

9,2 MB/sec doing the whole dl in 6,5 min

9,2 MB/sec doing the whole dl in 6,5 min

hehehe was kidding... :laugh::laugh:
but seriously, that's like 30x the speed of my line, i barely reach 300 kBps, if i'm lucky.
can i move to your place??? :ahh: :laugh:

but seriously, that's like 30x the speed of my line, i barely reach 300 kBps, if i'm lucky.

:D my odd 300 sqf is a bit to small to fit another:laugh:
Change your name to nea or ultima and i might think about it :ahh:

Lived in both cities, stay in Madrid. Awesome place, best capital city in Europe, best food, nightlife, and awesome museums and galleries like The Prado. London dies in shame in comparison sadly. :(

I'm seriously thinking of moving there. Full of Brit tourists on the costas ..redbellies I hate lol .

BBand isn't everything.

Lived in both cities, stay in Madrid. Awesome place, best capital city in Europe, best food, nightlife, and awesome museums and galleries like The Prado. London dies in shame in comparison sadly. :(

I'm seriously thinking of moving there. Full of Brit tourists on the costas ..redbellies I hate lol .

BBand isn't everything.

Amsterdam is so much better then madrid, barcelona though would be a tough one to choose between imo though...

Show off!! Lol

*packs up laptop and blank discs* invite for leeching session pls :tongue2:

Show off!! Lol

*packs up laptop and blank discs* invite for leeching session pls :tongue2:

Are you sure to leave the Shire for that long a dangerous journey into CycoKicks lair?!?!

Are you sure to leave the Shire for that long a dangerous journey into CycoKicks lair?!?!

Did you just call me a hobbit? May only be 5'2" and yes granted.. I'm long overdue my next perdicure but...

hobbit_feet1.jpg

...it's all good, right?

NO competition here I can get to about 10% of that

Did you just call me a hobbit? May only be 5'2" and yes granted.. I'm long overdue my next perdicure but...

hobbit_feet1.jpg

...it's all good, right?​

Hmm u can trust Ultima to post some hairy feet in your thread....

Whats that with u and feet:laugh:

Hmm u can trust Ultima to post some hairy feet in your thread....

Whats that with u and feet:laugh:

Not just feet, she's recently mentioned a scab on her leg too, Oh and she's picking it :laugh:

Just got my new connection today, doing 9 mb/s upload, and close to 10 DL:laugh:

:drool:

I hate you. Not really, I just hate my crappy ISP

I'm still waiting for VU9.4 to finish downloading.

Is there another VU I should be looking for? :D

i'll just say, i'm about 8 hours in, have 17 to go. about 50 kb/sec avg. no way i'mma get mb/sec.

If the test is for that link... I fail, can't get more than 3-4 mb/s
but I have this :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back