2007 Annual JSA Xmas Giveaway - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
It took forEVER, BUT ... here is the video covering our 3rd annual Xmas giveaway to new players. It took a long time because I was also learning my new Adobe Premiere Elements video software, but it was so worth it. I now have a new video toy to play with for making EU movies. Oh, I'm gonna be DANgerous! :laugh:

Again ... I want to thank my awesome socmates for their contributions, efforts, and support toward making yet again the annual JSA Xmas giveaway a success. Unfortunately, JackFree, Mac, and Liz were unable to attend Part 1 of our event, but we're hoping that maybe there might be room in the schedule for Part 2 ... and, oh ya ...

We aren't finished yet ... we have one more round to go this coming weekend, and the day and time will be announced in our "3rd Annual JSA Xmas Giveaway" event thread as soon as all socmates and schedules are accounted for. Thanks also to TOAST again for his contributions, and for showing up to support our efforts with fireworks ... we love you for that ... ok, we love you ANYway! ;)

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIjLE9XB9JM[/YOUTUBE]

Morning BUMP for the early risers! :D

nice for new people to meet your happy faces :yay:

+rep

nice vid :yay:, nice to help the newbies out..need to spread some rep first :(

Very nice Vid :yay:

and Very nice move for the new ppl joining the EU comunity ;)

Thanks Everyone ... we really have a lot of fun when we do this, and it's quite a pleasure to see the happy faces during the giveaway. Ok, maybe not see them so much, but certainly get the impression from their chat during the trade. :D

We're doing it again this weekend ... day and time will be announced soon, so get your favorite n00bies signed up at EF and have them watch the event thread so they don't miss out. The running race prize package for one male and one female is an awesome start for any new player and worth the effort. :wtg:

Off to make a new video ... "More Xmas Fashion, Fun and Ring Toss" ... so stay tuned for that. Now that I have a bit of a comfort level with my new video software, I'm going to be having more fun. The "EU Mob Idol Auditions" will probably be the first one I do right after the Holidays. :silly2:

Fantastic Job on the Video!!
it was a great time looking forward to this weekend also:)

yep great video, can't wait til next xmas lol is it here yet???? I like doing this lol

That was a awesome video, and to be on the sidelines watching the event I think was the best for me. :yay:

Great Event , keep up the good work JSA, hope to see you all at mine soon! ;)

~Tango~

Merry Christmas Everyone!
And to all a good...ATH! :yay:

Fantastic Video Star! You captured the essence for sure.:D

Was my pleasure taking part in the JSA Christmas Event!
May the spirit of Christmas be with you the whole year through!
Thanx to all for the gifts I recieved this day too.
A smile of appreciation is priceless. :)

Last edited:
That was a awesome video, and to be on the sidelines watching the event I think was the best for me. :yay:

Great Event , keep up the good work JSA, hope to see you all at mine soon! ;)

~Tango~

Oh Tango, I didn't know you were there Hon, you should have said something. And if you did and I didn't respond, my apologies, but once the giveaway starts, I'm either in trade mode, or my hud is off because I'm filming. I'm glad you liked the video, and my offer still stands for when you pull your giveaway event together after New Years. I'll help however I can, and will also do some filming so that I can make a video for you as well.

Giving back to the community, is not only special for us, but a part of the overall JSA spirit within EU. We are helpful throughout the year whenever we have the opportunity to do so, and are known for our random moments of "giving" in many different ways. Those who have been on the receiving end know what I'm talking about, and we do it without a lot of fanfare. It's only the Xmas giveaway that we advertise and make an event out of so that as many new players as possible are alerted and can have an opportunity at a nice start in EU.

PM me when you're ready to discuss your event ... I know that Slapnuts is assisting in some way, and he's a great friend of mine as well, so let me know how I can help. ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone!
And to all a good...ATH! :yay:

Fantastic Video Star! You captured the essence for sure.:D

Was my pleasure taking part in the JSA Christmas Event!
May the spirit of Christmas be with you the whole year through!
Thanx to all for the gifts I recieved this day too.
A smile of appreciation is priceless. :)

Thanks Moonie ... you will be deeply missed for "Part 2" of the Xmas giveaway this weekend on Sunday, but I know you'll be there in spirit. And I have to agree with you 100% ... "A smile of appreciation is priceless!" ... and we're about to experience more! :D

bump, one hour till start:)

Back