2014... Failure...

Peezle clearly does it on purpose to provoke a reaction from people, he gets enjoyment from it. I wouldn't think for one second that he couldn't clearly communicate with people if he wanted to.

As for getting upset about people reacting badly to him, grow some balls man, stop being a baby, it what peezle wants :D

Someone may have great ideas but if they can't communicate those ideas in a coherent manner, it's as if they had none at all. I can't say whether Peezle had any good ideas, but I can say I never understood any of his posts.

BTW aren't "I'm quitting" threads against the rules?

this. but zen, you sonud like he is dead or something :eyecrazy: he just been temp banned for some of his posts.. he'll be back again soon..

Afaik, here we have a perfectly logical proposition, disquised as another "Peezle talk".

U wanna say a group of players should pool their resources to buy out the original PE level design and artwork data and then create their own planet with that material, right?

Suppose i translated this cryptic message correctly (thou i'm not entirely certain i did), then regretfully a whole lot of very practical problems arise:
  1. Has this original content, all those files, survived at all? (if not all the following questions will fall off automatically)
  2. If it is, is there enough data available to recreate entire working environment? (not only animations and textures, but also the dynamic content, AI scripts, economic framework, etc etc)
  3. If there's enough data (or if it's possible to recreate the missing parts), would it look resonably similar to the original when using CryEngine2 instead of Gamebryo? I mean, would the original "alien sky" look the same or rather like just another poorly designed sky on CE2? What about avatars?
Here we arrive to the 1st breaking point. Obviously it wouldn't be reasonable to use CE2 for this specific task. The original Gamebryo engine would make things much easier and the reults would be better.
This, however means we're not creating a planet within current EU, but outside it. A separate platform where MA either has to designate a separate team tasked only with controlling and balancing this single virtual world - or they have to give up their control entirely.

Now, what are the chances MA would agree with this? Or rather, could we offer good enough price to make them even consider something so extreme? Pretty much zero. It's easier/cheaper to try to create a new game that resembles old PE and try to resolve potential copyright issues with MA...

It's not the whole list, but i think there's no point in continuing. That's the problem with all those grand ideas, as soon as u look at them closely, a myriad of very practical problems will arise and it doesn't seem that great any more. Smart guy would try to avoid falling into this trap... ;)

i dont think she was being serious... :laugh:

Zenzile seriously can you stop making these stupid thread? your acting like a 14 year old...... GROW up gain some maturity maybe just maybe the light will click...

Also just quit :)

nobody cares as you stated.

dont be so worried zen ! :)

and btw , magam has not left us

well, at least now Peezle knows Zenzile care about him :). Bff ftw?

Seems you have a GeForce GT 740 M 2Gb which is at best a medium class graphic-card, good to save energy and to keep a notebook cold enough but not good to deliver maximum power - so no you shouldnt be able to run highest settings...get a desktop pc and a serious graphic card if you need it

Erhhmm, like I said, CryEngine2, not really state of the art anymore...
Or as MA states for Very High settings:

Very High Settings
Internet Connection: ADSL or better

Computer Processor: Intel I7 / AMD Phenom II
Computer Memory: 4096 MB RAM or more
Graphics Card (with latest drivers): NVIDIA GeForce 285 / ATI Radeon 4870 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c or later
Sound Device: Direct X compatible sound device
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB of free space

My setup:

Better than ADSL, CHECK
Pentium i5, ok, but that should be covered by more RAM...
Twice the memory then asked for
GFX card is comparable with your average Geforece 285

So I don't see any problem AT all to run this game in very high settings in a very smooth manner.
Except... It just doesn't...

Erhhmm, like I said, CryEngine2, not really state of the art anymore...
Or as MA states for Very High settings:

Very High Settings
Internet Connection: ADSL or better

Computer Processor: Intel I7 / AMD Phenom II
Computer Memory: 4096 MB RAM or more
Graphics Card (with latest drivers): NVIDIA GeForce 285 / ATI Radeon 4870 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c or later
Sound Device: Direct X compatible sound device
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB of free space

My setup:

Better than ADSL, CHECK
Pentium i5, ok, but that should be covered by more RAM...
Twice the memory then asked for
GFX card is comparable with your average Geforece 285

So I don't see any problem AT all to run this game in very high settings in a very smooth manner.
Except... It just doesn't...

don't worry I have a gt750m with 4G dedicated vram, 8g ddr3 ram and an i5 1.6ghz with turbo up to 2.6 and I still get lag running eu.. bf3 on high is smooth as a baby butt however

but that's okey, the game had more charm looking like shit anyway

My plans for next year? Yep hopefully quit this game.

I wish you people weren't so self centered. I wish you people had actually listened to Peezle. He is smart and had good ideas. That doesn't mean he was right the whole time, but he still had good ideas. Peezle felt the pain that we all do or at least try to ignore. If only someone took the time to see it. Maybe even if someone took the time to listen? But no, all anyone did was hop on the bandwagon in laughing at him or whatever. I appreciate some people maturely responding, but not many really saw or took it to heart..

If it means anything, a long time ago Magam told me Peezle had good ideas. I was confused but now I see it. Magam is gone, nobody listens to Peezle. Hell, nobody really listens to anybody. This game has so many problems. We keep putting MA to blame when really it is ourselves. Unlike Peezle, I am happy with the current playerbase and amount of joining newbies. But beyond that, everything is a mess.

Oh well, Peezle was and will still be persistant. Much more than I can say. But it really shows me something, theres nothing I can do to change your minds. Good luck in life people, but especially good luck in life to Peezle.

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya.

Back