2015 SIB Chart Update: Mindforce

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
The next installment of the updated SIB charts... Mindforce Attack chips!

The new charts have been adapted to suit today's community.
The chart now indicates only the max level... that is when you should really start using the items.

The chart also indicates the unlimited SIB items with a darker highlight.
These are items that are either uniquely unlimited or have unlimited counterparts of the (L) versions.

And as before in the case of MF Attack you will see the dmg/sec and the dmg/pec figures.

NOTE 1: The information in the charts is taken from the player contributions to Entropedia, assumptions have been made when values were missing, and actual values are subject to some slight variation. The purpose of the SIB charts is to get a high level look at the path of using maxed weapons.

NOTE 2: The resolution of the charts is set through the upload on PCF and is as good as I can get it.
Feel free to PM me if you would like higher resolution images for your society websites or other community wide forums.

NOTE 3: In the interest of space unlimited items with a (L) counterpart have been combined, but be aware that the unlimited versions sometimes vary by max level, dmg, and/or eco.

NOTE 4: I do not have intentions on doing charts for mind force healing or buffing at this time as there is either a limited number of options or the path is somewhat obvious.

Links to the other charts:

2015-SIB-Chart-Update-Weapons

2015-SIB-Chart-Update-FAP

Last edited:
SIB Mindforce Attack

Mindforce Electric

Mindforce Cryogenic

Mindforce Pyro

Back