2015 SIB Chart Update: Weapons

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Rolling out updated SIB charts!
Now including items from all planet partners.

Here are the charts for Weapons.

The new charts have been adapted to suit today's community.
The chart now indicates only the max level... that is when you should really start using the items.

The chart also indicates the unlimited SIB items with a darker highlight.
These are items that are either uniquely unlimited or have unlimited counterparts of the (L) versions.

And as before in the case of Weapons you will see the dmg/sec and the dmg/pec figures.

NOTE 1: The information in the charts is taken from the player contributions to Entropedia, assumptions have been made when values were missing, and actual values are subject to some slight variation. The purpose of the SIB charts is to get a high level look at the path of using maxed weapons.

NOTE 2: The resolution of the charts is set through the upload on PCF and is as good as I can get it.
Feel free to PM me if you would like higher resolution images for your society websites or other community wide forums.

NOTE 3: In the interest of space unlimited items with a (L) counterpart have been combined, but be aware that the unlimited versions sometimes vary by max level, dmg, and/or eco.

The :king: is Back!

JEHU

Links to the other charts:

2015-SIB-Chart-Update-FAP

2015-SIB-Chart-Update-Mindforce

Last edited:
Ranged laser

Laser Pistol (Levels 1-25)

Laser Pistol (Levels 26-100)

Laser Sniper (Levels 1-25)
index.php

Laser Sniper (Levels 26-100)

Last edited:
Ranged BLP

BLP Pistol (Level 1-30)

BLP Pistol (Level 31-100)

BLP Sniper (Level 1-30)

BLP Sniper (Level 31-100)

Last edited:
Awesome - big fanboy here :yay:

Nice...........!

Just to confirm is "max level" in "Hit" or "Dmg" profession?

BLP Pistol Charts added...

Sniper coming soon.

A BIG thank you to you

Great job

The only thing missing is the ranked flamethrower which is considered a blp sniper weapon. Need a little love for the flamethrower.

oops my bad sniper not up yet

Great job. +rep coming.

Woohoo!! Supercool!! :yay::cool:

feedback: any chance to get them slightly higher res? finding it hard to read the text a little

Thank you sir! And for the fap chart too!

It's perhaps worth noting in the OP that some of the new generation unlimited weapons have a different skill requirement to their (L) counterparts. Unlimited Slugstorm for example is maxed 5 levels higher than the (L).

Great work! A great help to players!

Excellent, thank you very much!

It's perhaps worth noting in the OP that some of the new generation unlimited weapons have a different skill requirement to their (L) counterparts. Unlimited Slugstorm for example is maxed 5 levels higher than the (L).

Excelent point. I had meant to do that. :wise:

For the sake of space i combined (L) with their unlimited countet parts... but ooften the unlimited version do vary by max level, and sometimesdmg and eco as well.

JEHU

The only thing missing is the ranked flamethrower which is considered a blp sniper weapon. Need a little love for the flamethrower.

oops my bad sniper not up yet

BLP Sniper is up.

And, yes, it includes all weapons related to the BLP Sniper profession including the flamethrowers ;)

Now... I need to go shoot something!

Awesome list, thank you!
Quick question about the eco though.
Is it raw eco, or with the (entropedia?) markup added in?

great work! but i cant see plasma guns :D

Back