Info: 20th Anniversary Event Map

Warlock

Lord Telloton (shared loot), Camp Phoenix
/wp [Calypso, 61539, 83112, 336, Warlock Lord Telloton]
Tellodons were really fun but sadly this spawn has changed.
There are smaller drones mixed in the Warlock spawn and the warlock spawn maturity was reduced to 8,9 and 10.

Ideally we have those Tellodons separated, drones 01 and 02 also separated.
On warlock spawns, Warlock 08 is almost a completely different mob than Warlock 09, a good spawn (good idea btw to finally add warlocks on new spawns also) would be to have these in separate packs. If people want to do 07 & 08, they should be able to have a spawn just with those.

Thanks for the added spawns, please separate them so they are usable @Ludvig|MindArk

Tellodons were really fun but sadly this spawn has changed.
There are smaller drones mixed in the Warlock spawn and the warlock spawn maturity was reduced to 8,9 and 10.

Ideally we have those Tellodons separated, drones 01 and 02 also separated.
On warlock spawns, Warlock 08 is almost a completely different mob than Warlock 09, a good spawn (good idea btw to finally add warlocks on new spawns also) would be to have these in separate packs. If people want to do 07 & 08, they should be able to have a spawn just with those.

Thanks for the added spawns, please separate them so they are usable @Ludvig|MindArk
I think its a nice move @MA HK ..with mixed spawn and mixed maturity its way harder for those that use huntingbots to hunt !

Updated the event site north-west of Camp Phoenix. There's new spawns of Trooper, Legionnaire, Warrior, Warlock and Big Bulks all in there.

BTW: be careful with the ⚠️superboss⚠️ there: /wp [Calypso, 61559, 83351, 317, L1854 Charybdis]

Thank you @Evey !

Last edited:
shared loot vanguards where ?

Added a new spawn of big <everything> south-east from Fort Pandora (including Second Entity, Eviscerator, Warrior Exterminator, Drone Exterminator, Steel Birds and Legionnaires) and also a nice spawn of Gen 06-08 BBs (not shared).

I'm still scouting for the vanguards ;)

Added a new spawn of big <everything> south-east from Fort Pandora (including Second Entity, Eviscerator, Warrior Exterminator, Drone Exterminator, Steel Birds and Legionnaires) and also a nice spawn of Gen 06-08 BBs (not shared).

I'm still scouting for the vanguards ;)
You should get at least forum special title for your services ! Thanks :)

Thanks a lot, as always your mapping is very useful :love:

I think its a nice move @MA HK ..with mixed spawn and mixed maturity its way harder for those that use huntingbots to hunt !
While I agree the issue needs to be addressed I don't think that breaking the spawns is the way to proceed. I this particular case, warlocks are impossible to afk hun and drone 01 would certainly not be the reason. Or maybe I'm too noob and people can afk/semi-afk warlocks 09 and 10, but this is definitely not the way to make it harder. Some super boss helps for sure, like Patriarchs in migration helped us to make it harder for afk hunters...
Now imagine you go and try to hunt some atrox and all of the sudded warriors jump you while you're in your imp/cut/stab armor. It will make it a bit more complicated to hunt and you will eventually give up that spawn searching for something you actually want to shoot at. Same in mayhem, imagine you go cat 5 and there are also cat 1 and cat 10 mobs in the same spawn, it's not practical at all.
Now I might suspect someone deleted from the database the only-warlock spawn when they deleted the warlocks at hadesheim and only possibility of warlocks is warlock + drone, like in Zychion spawn and they just dial up or down the maturity of one or another... I know it sounds silly but I can't imagine anyone thinking "oh, let me hunt these 01 drones among lvl 10 warlocks".... what's the point?
A bunch of people came for the big warlocks, few teams, hunters with healers, now no one wants the new spawn. What did that acomplish?

While I agree the issue needs to be addressed I don't think that breaking the spawns is the way to proceed. I this particular case, warlocks are impossible to afk hun and drone 01 would certainly not be the reason. Or maybe I'm too noob and people can afk/semi-afk warlocks 09 and 10, but this is definitely not the way to make it harder. Some super boss helps for sure, like Patriarchs in migration helped us to make it harder for afk hunters...
Now imagine you go and try to hunt some atrox and all of the sudded warriors jump you while you're in your imp/cut/stab armor. It will make it a bit more complicated to hunt and you will eventually give up that spawn searching for something you actually want to shoot at. Same in mayhem, imagine you go cat 5 and there are also cat 1 and cat 10 mobs in the same spawn, it's not practical at all.
Now I might suspect someone deleted from the database the only-warlock spawn when they deleted the warlocks at hadesheim and only possibility of warlocks is warlock + drone, like in Zychion spawn and they just dial up or down the maturity of one or another... I know it sounds silly but I can't imagine anyone thinking "oh, let me hunt these 01 drones among lvl 10 warlocks".... what's the point?
A bunch of people came for the big warlocks, few teams, hunters with healers, now no one wants the new spawn. What did that acomplish?
It can't be a big problem, when hunting in difficult spawns.. use a tagger !

I'm keeping an eye on this, so far I have not noticed any other spawn changes.

I have yet to find a spot with shared vanguards. The mini-event yesterday was not part of TWEN and took place at Ashi, Zeus spawned the purgers manually.

Remember to check auction orders for robot components, good luck ❤️

I think I missed something. What is this auction order business about?

There are 2 pages of Buy Orders for Robot Loot on the auction from Tiberius, so don't tt it, just lookup the Buy Order and sell accordingly, you can get 110% in many cases.

Reactions: Mac
Added Big Bulk 02-03 and 06-08 spawn SE of Ashi (not shared loot).

I've been told there's an event spawn at the center of Hadesheim when the wave is not running, but I've not been able to confirm anything there.

Good luck hunters ❤️

Vanguard anyone? pls

thanks for that list, very helpful

Thx alot for this :) any idea where those Purifiers are at the big spider look robots ?

I got excited when I saw JamRaiders. A nice small HP mob, great for cheaply satisfying a huge Meta Codex slut such as myself. I go out to every spawn and they are infested with Drone Coordinators, with Jamraiders stuck stationary directly in the middle. 1. Not a mob I wanted to hunt, 2, Coordinators are decently aggressive and dense, so you get swamped, 3 JamRaiders don't move when attacked, so you can't even pull them out with a tagger. The boss works ok, but he is spawns rarely.
So really, what a useless spawn, does Mindark even pay attention to how their game is played. Who the fuck benefits from this spawn?

Also. Appreciate your work O2

I'm not hunting robots much, but you can get a clean spawn of JamRaiders just by dragging the other stuff away and not killing them. If you don't kill the coordinators they don't respawn, so just relocate them.

Attackers are also a cool little mob for codex progress.

I'm not hunting robots much, but you can get a clean spawn of JamRaiders just by dragging the other stuff away and not killing them. If you don't kill the coordinators they don't respawn, so just relocate them.

Attackers are also a cool little mob for codex progress.
Decent tip actually, never thought of it. But I decided that I don't like hunting them now because stuff Mindark. I've got enough stamina anyway :p

Decent tip actually, never thought of it. But I decided that I don't like hunting them now because stuff Mindark. I've got enough stamina anyway :p

Was a damned nice rant though .. respect :headbang:

Anyone know where the Trooper C1-TF, F2-TF etc are?

Can we get more info on harvester spawn locations and how they work? Timer?

Back