217 Foul Adult

jdegre

Elite
Society
Survival Program
Jesus jdegre de Gregorio
I never hunt fouls, but a soc mate told me to try them because they work quite ok for him. I said, ok, let's give them a try. I went to the foul area, I killed exactly 3 of them (2 young and 1 adult) and on the fourth mob, I got this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Items were Omegatron M2732, FAP-5 and Knight Shin-guards (M), and 200+ PEDs. Not bad for just 4 mobs.

Cheers,
/jdegre.

gratz... foul can drop some nice items... if I'm not mistaken they drop tuxedos too :tiphat:

Cool :) looked like you needed it too :) :dunce:

they drops M71A1 too, i got a 210 peds global on a foul adult yesterday , seems they loot good for the moment, just before the global, i loot on it a m2732 and 2 time 30 peds. first time i was hunting foul around the last 8 month

Shorty dude SNF said:
Cool :) looked like you needed it too :) :dunce:

Damn, you noticed the balance in my PED card ! lol
Well, the truth is I had all my PEDs in my inventory at that time, cannot remember why, really...

Thanks guys, for the gratz !

/jdegre.

jdegre said:
Damn, you noticed the balance in my PED card ! lol
Well, the truth is I had all my PEDs in my inventory at that time, cannot remember why, really...

Thanks guys, for the gratz !

/jdegre.

Congratulations :)

can you please tell me the location of the foul area, i might be interested to kill some :D

There are a lot of foul areas in Eudoria, you can check them out in pe-wiki, but this one took place around Aegis Mound, actually very very close to the TP.

Good luck,
/jdegre.

Back