Selling: 23 and 35 PED Robot Beacon

Robo

Mature
Society
Cool
Mike Robo Robotik
Selling Robot Beacon:

23 PED - sorry - not for sell, I decided to keep it for me and my friends

35 PED "easy" one for 550 PED (TT + 515) - price lowered!!

Last edited:
Which version of the 35 pedder is it ?

bump

... be ready to take your mates on Beacon run as soon as its implemented back :wtg:

bump

two Robot Beacons still for sale

tt+100 for the 23 ped beacon

650 total, pure peds for both -- pm me

a little low maybe, but who knows when beacons or in fact teams will be back?!?!?

ps these will be ran and enjoyed, not resold

thanks for the offers, but they are too low...

considering that you can not find new robot beacons - finding spaceships while mining was not implemented back too ... so there is no need to lower the price so much (like f.e. ESIs - unusable too, but new droping)

Last edited:
ok gl with that,

look at the actual market prices not the speculation prices and ull see the offers werent actually that low

btw 25+250? lmao even with the most most eco team this is a guarenteed loss on the run as well as 200 for a 23? unless u hit 2-4 flares also a loss for sure

ive run and or participated in 200+ runs so i know from which i speak but gl with the sale anyway
:)

ok gl with that,

look at the actual market prices not the speculation prices and ull see the offers werent actually that low

btw 25+250? lmao even with the most most eco team this is a guarenteed loss on the run as well as 200 for a 23? unless u hit 2-4 flares also a loss for sure

ive run and or participated in 200+ runs so i know from which i speak but gl with the sale anyway
:)

thanks for your opinion and gl

I rethink and revisioned my prices and decided to rather keep the 23 pedder to run it by me and my friends ... and the price for 35 pedder is lowered now

btw: beacon missions are for fun with friends not for profit :wise:

gl to you too :)

Back