Uber: 24k kreltin

i hate you for beeing such a jammy git :(

gratz

fully deserved ! great player, gratz ;)

awesomeeeeeeeee

gratz :D

I must be a noob for not knowing what that gun is but...what is it? :D congratz!

I bet ya he does deposit - cause you cant be that lucky (top 5 hunters). Only the 50k+ gun owners can do it . If he has unl uber gun then yeah maybe (he doesnt show the gun he uses though) - but to global that much and not deposit - not possible these days (uber gun owners excluded)

Anyway gratz for the hof deserved (if you are really a non-depositer) then yeah there are chosen ones by MA in this game.

AH !

Noticed for the first time he whited out his ped balance - could it be that this "so-called" non-depositer has deposited ..

KS in 2 years without deposit with a korss 400 yeah right
imp2780 without deposit (60kped gun+) man need facts not fiction you get all these non-depositers thinking they can get 2 ATH , 2 ubers and 2 mega hofs, I wish i was in that position as ive hunted my ass off and have deposited HEAPS.

even if you hunt , hunt , hunt KS is not attainable in 2 years without chipping.

Its a notice that there is something fishy - as its not possible to make 100kped+ profit with a korss (that is the only way he could keep going without depositing)

I understand all mod merc people who have shelled out 20,000USD for a gun to succeed on eco , but not a korss 400 (L), unless he has figured out how the loot works or he has a huge secret.

AH !

Noticed for the first time he whited out his ped balance - could it be that this "so-called" non-depositer has deposited ..

imp2780 without deposit (60kped gun+) man need facts not fiction you get all these non-depositers thinking they can get 2 ATH , 2 ubers and 2 mega hofs, I wish i was in that position as ive hunted my ass off and have deposited HEAPS.

even if you hunt , hunt , hunt KS is not attainable in 2 years without chipping.

Its a notice that there is something fishy - as its not possible to make 100kped+ profit with a korss (that is the only way he could keep going without depositing)

I understand all mod merc people who have shelled out 20,000USD for a gun to succeed on eco , but not a korss 400 (L), unless he has figured out how the loot works or he has a huge secret.

*ding**ding**ding*

:D

I bet ya he does deposit - cause you cant be that lucky (top 5 hunters). Only the 50k+ gun owners can do it . If he has unl uber gun then yeah maybe (he doesnt show the gun he uses though) - but to global that much and not deposit - not possible these days (uber gun owners excluded)

Anyway gratz for the hof deserved (if you are really a non-depositer) then yeah there are chosen ones by MA in this game.

AH !

I need to post this in order to defend bait cause i really doubt he's lying at all
There is no such thing as "MA Chosen ones" (Luck i consider most on Item drop).
Im also a non depositor.
I dont have skills that might match bait's, he is way more active than me and im Active, you can check them here
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&name=Paulo_Manique_Santos
check his tracker and see the global time, you'll see the activity.
He profits in the long run cause he's doing the rigth choises. He hasnt spend any cash in dumb things and I bet he has only saved it to buy the gun.
To be honest it is also one of my dreams in game to do so.
But as a non depositor I can say that its not to hard to profit that much if you play as much as him, without griding till his level I profited more than 75% cash that the gun is worth perhaps. in solid cash.
I had a problem with my computer and I needed to withdrew to get me a new one that's it.
I think you should rethink your game strategy perhaps?
So PLEASE. Dont wreck the post, because this one was deserved in deed for a full time deserved hunter.

There is no such thing as "MA Chosen ones"

Seriously - :laugh:

I believe him when he says he's not a depositer, as his achievements and tracker speak for themselves. Hey look - another 10K loot today. :)

Bait has had an amazing run in EU so far - MA has clearly marked him for some reason - most likely to entice more Chinese players to join. To that end he deserves grats - grats for being so lucky. :)

He profits in the long run cause he's doing the rigth choises.

If you've ever hunted next to him in Ithaca, and watched him charge into a pack of 8 Troxes instead of tagging one at a time like you "should", you might rethink the above statement. :)

I believe him when he says he's not a depositer, as his achievements and tracker speak for themselves. Hey look - another 10K loot today. :)

Bait has had an amazing run in EU so far - MA has clearly marked him for some reason - most likely to entice more Chinese players to join. To that end he deserves grats - grats for being so lucky. :)

If you've ever hunted next to him in Ithaca, and watched him charge into a pack of 8 Troxes instead of tagging one at a time like you "should", you might rethink the above statement. :)

Well ... up to that I will not give any big answers ... Cause its not all about getting mobed. depends on avg gear, what he does with loot, etc etc... for example I dont hunt troxs because of that and because its a tedious mob for me... even if it might be a profitable mob in the long run

damn i thought you were kidding then i check entropiatracker. :eek::rolleyes:

Well. I might get big loots, I dont say the oposite, but do you cycle as much peds as I do? (noticing that I play for 1 year 10 months).

It still is possible to hunt that much and NOT get a good HOF. To get these kind of loots there has to be some luck involved.

I noticed you are reading the post bait, will the 9k kreltin be uploaded :)?

Or maybe you should rethink your view of how EU works... He is succesfull with lots of mobs on him. People that are eco with the "right" plates and armor complain. I wonder who got it right.

it is totally possible to profit and have good skills without depo
i dont depo,have decent skills,and i have profited over 350k ped so far(inlcuding skills)
and untill i looted the cb24 i used kors also

Lucky people get X5 UL. Active people get oils... this is how EU works.

***closed***

Last edited:
:), no , i didnt ,even 1 $. if only from hunting profit , i couldnt get so many ped for a i2870 , but u have to know EU is not only a game , its a management . the important thing is do right at right time , and some small secrets ;)

Read.. my other avatar is a reseller lol

Gratz again Bait

AH !

bait is both lucky and smart.

also, he paid 80k for his i2870, not the current ~65k market value. he did it from grinding, smartly hunting in the correct way, and yes, some luck hasn't hurt him either.

there is nothing fishy about smart play employed with dedication inside the Entropia Universe.

the only differences between bait and myself is that i deposited 10 grand usd in seed money, he grinded his way into it, and that he does not have a MM... yet. i am sure given more time employing his methods, some day he certainly will should he choose to.

incorrect. i am active. i got unl x5. it's obviously that after 6 unl x5s, that item is in some sort of balance, atm. where as other items are not yet balanced to what the manager wishes to exist in game. i am sure another unl x5 will loot in the future when the item is out of balance, and that may be to an active or inactive person, whoever pulls the loot at the correct time, i am certain of that one.

gratz on the two hofs in a matter of weeks, bait.

Grats once again :cool:

now tell me your secrets!! :D

incorrect. i am active. i got unl x5. it's obviously that after 6 unl x5s, that item is in some sort of balance, atm. where as other items are not yet balanced to what the manager wishes to exist in game. i am sure another unl x5 will loot in the future when the item is out of balance, and that may be to an active or inactive person, whoever pulls the loot at the correct time, i am certain of that one.

gratz on the two hofs in a matter of weeks, bait.
Activity had nothing to do with your X5... you just did a Skippie.

bait has never chipped in, and it's very very very possible to unlock ks in two years without chipping, maybe not with a khross or p5a but with i2870 two years almost to much when u cycle non stop for 16 hours a day, 366 days a year :D

it seems so.
and skippie, btw by what I saw on that pic it didnt went into your loot pool, so it might be different I guess, its a really complex system this :)

bait has never chipped in, and it's very very very possible to unlock ks in two years without chipping, maybe not with a khross or p5a but with i2870 two years almost to much when u cycle non stop for 16 hours a day, 366 days a year :D

He admited he chipped in
if he wasnt from the old times, and if he never chipped in he'd would have about level 80's in hit ability and not 90 for his agility level

Gratz on the nice loot!! :drool:

Back