25k CLD buyer discovered!

just the wish the guy good luck and let him do his thing while you do your own

Gratz to the guy if he bought them. Welcome to EU have fun with those peds :) I know I would if I had that many.

what will happen when he'll get all the land dead ? everyone hunting on 14% taxes ? :rolleyes:

well it seem neverdie bring some friends with him... enjoy your money, i got any..

what will happen when he'll get all the land dead ? everyone hunting on 14% taxes ? :rolleyes:

well it seem neverdie bring some friends with him... enjoy your money, i got any..

You could hunt on elsewhere than on LAs. At any rate, this will take him quite a bit time to get anywhere as many LAs than Quetesh has. And Quetesh LAs are a good example of what happens when LAs are underfertilized, overtaxed and have no events.

not that long. in 8 week at average 4 ped per cld will pop up 800k ped in pedcard.:)

Come on, you have to admit it is a little intriguing. He seems interested in buying up more deeds if it is indeed the 25k buyer. This could be good news for current deed holders.

Although he probably will become bored buying up further deeds in dribs and drabs. Nothing else to get except land areas, and I understand that those things are work.

Maybe he will outfit himself with nice toys and buy skills. After that, nothing much to do but withdraw his profits...

I mean the guy neither confirms or denies that it is him...fascinating

If I had 2.5 million I would have bought the entire planet Calypso after the SEE deal fell through, not part of it with no control :smoke:

Means no, I am not the guy.

The mystery continues...

Man, I love it when I'm not crazy.

What does land deeds have to do with taxes?

What does land deeds have to do with taxes?
Probably he meant that in time the guy may buy up all other deeds with the income (in fact, he can add 100 new deeds to his collection a week, increasing the income exponentially) and then buy up all LAs, and after he become a monopolist he can safely set the taxes to whatever he want :D

Probably he meant that in time the guy may buy up all other deeds with the income (in fact, he can add 100 new deeds to his collection a week, increasing the income exponentially) and then buy up all LAs, and after he become a monopolist he can safely set the taxes to whatever he want :D

every EU players wet dream is what I call it..

every EU players wet dream is what I call it..

Not every EU player has 25k deeds to get it going, is the difference between a dream and this.

Just saying. ;)

No idea why people get agressive with someone who invested alot in entropia and thereby helped all of us, actually we should be glad that he doesnt just withdraw but intends to reinvest.

a little late

It's because someone's getting big money for doing nothing, and that person is not us!

The mystery continues...

awwww :(
you realize you just shortened this thread by at least a week right?
Forum etiquette (especially pcf forum) dictates that you have to let the conspiracy theory build, and let those involved work themselves into such an aggitated state, that people start demanding heads on plates, spikes, or at the very least some tar and feathers.

You could have been famous! a star!! ND's love child, on the grassy knoll, having lunch with Elvis and Jim Morrison, but nooooo...you had to go ahead and dispell the rumour mongering... :(

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

awwww :(
you realize you just shortened this thread by at least a week right?
Forum etiquette (especially pcf forum) dictates that you have to let the conspiracy theory build, and let those involved work themselves into such an aggitated state, that people start demanding heads on plates, spikes, or at the very least some tar and feathers.

You could have been famous! a star!! ND's love child, on the grassy knoll, having lunch with Elvis and Jim Morrison, but nooooo...you had to go ahead and dispell the rumour mongering... :(

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The mystery continues...

Quick get a mod, delete his post... :laugh:

I seriously do not know why you are all so butthurt?

You forget that even if he is getting profit for nothing, he is getting a share that calypso has always gotten, not additional taxes?

You forget we were promised the taxes won't change?

We're now forecasting for things that MA hasn't even proposed?

It seems some of you just like to create drama like some tabloid reporter. Its like termites are eating you from within becauses you hate this game so much but you do not know why you can't leave it.

Please, go seek some help.

*runs in a circle woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

that is all i got

I'm not sure why everyone thinks the guy with 25k clds is getting something for nothing, do you think the millions he invested grew on a tree or something?

He either worked hard for it IRL, or got a loan from a bank (requiring interest payments, etc). Either way, they took a huge risk with real money to invest it in Entropia - there are way safer investments out there.

Good on them I say (shame I didnt think of doing it myself).

I seriously do not know why you are all so butthurt?

You forget that even if he is getting profit for nothing, he is getting a share that calypso has always gotten, not additional taxes?

You forget we were promised the taxes won't change?

We're now forecasting for things that MA hasn't even proposed?

It seems some of you just like to create drama like some tabloid reporter. Its like termites are eating you from within becauses you hate this game so much but you do not know why you can't leave it.

Please, go seek some help.

The thing is that no one really knows if MA has made it so that 25% is still not also going to them by taking away from loot returns.:wise: They are the only ones that can know that.:yup:

The thing is that no one really knows if MA has made it so that 25% is still not also going to them by taking away from loot returns.:wise: They are the only ones that can know that.:yup:

So the problem lies with all the deeds. Not just the 25k CLDs on this one guy. Some people are pointing at this one person and I don't see why.

:eyecrazy: (too short)

Fascinating machinations:acid:

So the problem lies with all the deeds. Not just the 25k CLDs on this one guy. Some people are pointing at this one person and I don't see why.

Il explain:

Just deduction and some logic.

between dates from the 25k cld sale and the post of grandmaster stating that he would like "to buy 460k of stuff", ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227545-460-000-peds-worth-of-stuff ) giving impression thatno matter what just stuff, no specification gives me idea ofeasy money no worries if is bad invest or good; there 4 payouts that multiplied by 25kdeeds gives 467k total payout, so thats why i still think that this is the buyer of the 25k cld.

Il explain:

between dates from the 25k cld sale and the post of grandmaster stating that he would like "to buy 460k of stuff", ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227545-460-000-peds-worth-of-stuff ) giving impression thatno matter what just stuff, no specification gives me idea ofeasy money no worries if is bad invest or good; there 4 payouts that multiplied by 25kdeeds gives 467k total payout, so thats why i still think that this is the buyer of the 25k cld.

What Ratez wonders is, if I understood him correctly, not why you think this person is the buyer, but rather why people seem to blame the buyer (whoever it is) for problems they percieve (justified or unjustified as these perceptions may be) in the system at large simply because he bought the highest amount of them.

Anyways, as others have pointed out, it doesn't really matter who the buyer is... he obviously does not want to be made public so why keep trying to dig that out? It is only disrespectful.

Inquiring minds want to know...and secrecy breeds curiosity.

Has anyone seen this avatar ingame? Has anyone traded with him?

I would ask him about it if I traded him...

Inquiring minds want to know...and secrecy breeds curiosity.

And curiosity excuses disrespecting the wishes of another person?

Il explain:

"Hi! I have 2500000 dollars, and want to invest here in some stuff! Help me, please!"

Strange that this isn't his first message, innit?

And curiosity excuses disrespecting the wishes of another person?

Yes.

People's wishes are disrespected constantly. It is one of the hazards of a free society.

Sidenote: the guy who put up the buying thread is a member of the Calypso Deed Holders group :)

Last edited:
Yes.

People's wishes are disrespected constantly. It is one of the hazards of a free society.

So you claim that knowing who bought who is part of a free society?

What's next, should I scan and upload the reciepts from when I was to the store earlier somewhere so anyone that wishes can go in and check who bought the last chocolate bar with whole hazelnuts?

That argument is ridiculus, there is nothing but selfishness behind that. Why is your wish to know his identity more important than his wish not to make it public? You're essentially saying "Hey I am more important than this dude" here, and you don't even have any gain from knowing who it is... do you?

So you claim that knowing who bought who is part of a free society?

What's next, should I scan and upload the reciepts from when I was to the store earlier somewhere so anyone that wishes can go in and check who bought the last chocolate bar with whole hazelnuts?

That argument is ridiculus, there is nothing but selfishness behind that. Why is your wish to know his identity more important than his wish not to make it public? You're essentially saying "Hey I am more important than this dude" here, and you don't even have any gain from knowing who it is... do you?

hmm you are protesting a lot here nighthawk, and you are always very positive about calypso....
I'm betting YOU bought the 25k CLD :wise:

Back