2628 ped Qualia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

woot nice 1 u guys lol, get on traci nice to see u are still active :D, hehe must hav been a random shock, i hope qualia got some loot back ;) .

and btw guys qualia and crazy have been best friends for a long time and are always having a laugh together so does it really matter this game is about fun :D

gurkha said:
I've heard from multiple people that looted PED are lootable, contrary to the warning message.

You get PED's when you kill someone in PvP3, but thats not from his pocket. Sometimes it can be several hundred PED's.

Im willing to settle the question once and for all about having loose peds in inventory and seeing if they are lootable. If any1 would like to try this out PM me and we can meet an echidna to test this out.

Knoop said:
You get PED's when you kill someone in PvP3, but thats not from his pocket. Sometimes it can be several hundred PED's.

Highest I have gotten from random lootpool is 500 something peds,highest confirmed I know of is 2kish something.Back when pvp3 was fresh and I think MA added some spice to loots to make everyone think it was a good place

All of the peds was from lootpool,the marks didnt loose a shit..maybe a 2-3daikiba hides but thats the only thing

Back