270 PED mistake

Clearly you don't know me at all or this game.. you are either new or stupid. I really hope the former but then you have a $5000 space pony.

But let me help you:

The quickest way to self-destruct a SPACE TRAVELING service is to be a pirate.
The quickest way to destroy your reputation is to be a pirate or be a scammer.
The quickest way to NEVER get a customer again is to destroy your in-game karma, which is done by shooting and killing players.

You are 3/3... well done sir! You are well on your way to being blacklisted by the EU community. Taking a warp service is based on trust. No one will trust a pirate. It's not my beliefs. The community simply has no tolerance for this profession (space pvp) whether legit or not. Continue at your own risk.

By the way, if you want to space pirate.. you better work on your shooting skills. Talk to micjack or chances, they shoot like a boss.. you have the aim of a blind man.

Warp service is one and having fun in pvp space is other, dont try to enforce Your point of view, I dont shoot customers that are on-board and dont sell my customers to pirates, it is so obvious for me I feel weird I have to point this. Also notice is a good expirience for a pilot to have some dog-fights with quads to learn how to avoid in space wich is totally different than autohunt on the grount, now You got mine confession but again im bored of Your accusations and Your person and I dont judge people by calling them idiots for playing game the way it ment to be played - yes MA did pvp space not me.

Warp service is one and having fun in pvp space is other, dont try to enforce Your point of view, I dont shoot customers that are on-board and dont sell my customers to pirates, it is so obvious for me I feel weird I have to point this. Also notice is a good expirience for a pilot to have some dog-fights with quads to learn how to avoid in space wich is totally different than autohunt on the grount, now You got mine confession but again im bored of Your accusations and Your person and I dont judge people by calling them idiots for playing game the way it ment to be played - yes MA did pvp space not me.

Your position is antithethical to almost the entire EU community. Good luck getting warps. You won't be trusted.

You are hung up thinking this is my point of view. It's the EU community. Your risk, your loss. You were warned.

:wise:

fry.jpg

:popcorn:

Your position is antithethical to almost the entire EU community. Good luck getting warps. You won't be trusted.

You are hung up thinking this is my point of view. It's the EU community.

:wise:

Never heard that You became 2nd president after neverdie, representing community, respect bro.

Never heard that You became 2nd president after neverdie, representing community, respect bro.

Nope, you're just blind (obvious by your shooting). What I am telling you is all over this forum. You will ignore it, hide behind your snide remarks, and you will see what we are all talking about.

Have fun with your new business model.

PVP in space is fun when you have at least two willing participants. Neither of the two people you shot and killed were willing participants, nor was the person you attempted to shoot down earlier in the day. Pretty much anyone who just leaves the space station is not a willing participant of your PVP "play". But of course you know this.

At the end of the day, there's no accusations, you were caught on video pirating in between your advertising of your warp services.

Nope, you're just blind (obvious by your shooting).

Its second time You did mention this. Obviously there is nothing else to focus on and is shows how little person You are. This movie was made in the 1st day I started some pvp in space, gimme some time Ill fix.
And please stop spreading bs about things You dont know and have no influence over, like the ammount of warps I do daily and my customers are mostly friends in game and rl. Dont worry about my businees, like I mentioned its for fun and Im not Your gruppie like the others :D

quick.gif

Not looking too good pelzak, and you've been in game a very long time (longer than me) so the "just trying out guns in space" defence is wet paper bag thin.

I'd stop struggling, you're just sinking.

To make it clear: I will make pvp in space and I will continue to warp, when Youre on-board you're safe.

To make it clear: I will make pvp in space and I will continue to warp, when Youre on-board you're safe.

and once more and more people start finding out you are a pirate trying to run a business your pretty little equus will be up for sale unless you use it for yourself only.

PVP in space is fun when you have at least two willing participants. Neither of the two people you shot and killed were willing participants, nor was the person you attempted to shoot down earlier in the day. Pretty much anyone who just leaves the space station is not a willing participant of your PVP "play". But of course you know this.

At the end of the day, there's no accusations, you were caught on video pirating in between your advertising of your warp services.

Anyone who enters pvp is a willing participant.

And pilots don't have a business without the threat of pvp.

Never did get all the angst, seems very illogical.

I've already lost alot of time arguing, where there is nothing to argue about, just different points of view.:smoke:

and once more and more people start finding out you are a pirate trying to run a business your pretty little equus will be up for sale unless you use it for yourself only.

Ill consider selling my equus and will go for food stamps, to bad they're not avalible in Poland:cool:

Yep unlucky it happens.

I remember buying some sweat off a guy as a new starter (10 years ago) for 100 ped instead of 10.....lol. He ran away so fast I didn't catch his name. It bothered me for a few days, then I put it down to learning curve.

I tt'd a 104 amp a few times over the years.

Sure I will back up a player that makes a huge mistake worth 'thousands' of dollars because I think it's good for the game for that to be resolved in a fair way.

But sorry $30 errors just happens to us all.

Be more careful next time

Rick

ps: I didn't read all the thread.

:lolup:

first you bitch around because of a 27$ mistake, nearly every average joe in EU would be able to swallow silently like a man, and then you expose yourself on PCF publicly that you're pirating while offering quad service? hilarious! GL trying to restore your rep, and GL getting help from community on your next "mistake". ;)

Name one successful warp ship service provider that is a known pirate?

They are two professions. If you want to pirate, have fun , be a pirate :) It's a legal profession in game. But, you'll probably need to make a choice on which one you want to be.

Anyone who enters pvp is a willing participant.

Never did get all the angst, seems very illogical.

Well said.

Transport is one thing and killing when not warping is other thing. If I really want I would use other avatar to do that but I do not because I dont care. What was You thinking when posting this crap movie here ? One has nothing to do with other. I play the game the way I want. And here is something that some of You might not digest at all: ppl that are warping, only care about fast service that im providing, go play the game instead of telling me how to do it, manage Your own business.

Last edited:
I hate pirates. No symphathy for pirates from most ppl of the community! Just IMO.

So good luck to OP to make another simailar mistakes. Easy to get - easily parted

Thanks for posting video.

Anyone who enters pvp is a willing participant..

My bs radar was sounding, and here we go again. Good morning.

I am glad we have all these little threads though. Learning about a pirate fleeced gives me two pieces of information at once.

Re. "all trades are final", the same thing applies as in all the previous cases. RCE means real cash, real law. Every trade must be compliant to applicable law, which has provisions for errors and their exploitation, more severe ones if tricking someone into making errors is involved. But MA is not and can't be your judge and executioner if something goes wrong and they can't be bullied into reversing a dodgy trade themselves. This is all this rule is saying. If you want to take it all the way you can, for $27 as well as for $12,000. Up to you, and it doesn't matter anyone's opinion on the circumstances around here and in the game.

Not true. There's always going to be those players who don't want to spend the time it takes to fly to planet without warp. had someone today who had a business deal and needed an Ark to Caly, they werent going to be carrying any lootables, just needed a quicker way to get to the planet. That's not going to change.

What OP is doing is a conflict of interest and is using a strong arm tactic. By his own words.

Pelzak you suffered no illegal loss of ped and you being in looter profession the players are going to pay for your mistake anyway. Looting in space pvp and planetary looting areas is legal and both the same in my eyes and personally for me I have never looted a player ever but it is part of game which is why I do not carry loot in space pvp or in planetary pvp.

Which brings me to interesting question.
If all trades are final but Mind Ark can lock account of person who did legal trade because of seller error then can Mind Ark also lock accounts of a looter who legally loots huge amount of loot? I can see the support cases pouring in. "I made mistake. I was sure I did not have so much on me."
Fascinating that player account of someone who purchased from auction legally gets locked (not from placing a trick order that got filled) BUT when looters employ some now well known historical tricks and frauds they get to keep the loot.
Never have I ever benefitted from someone making disadvantage trade. I tell person they have put in too much because I check carefully for both myself and person I trade with to make sure we BOTH get a fair deal.

So let me get this straight...

A (possible) little known pirate complains about making a mistake over a small deal and everybody dog piles on the fucker...

A well known asshole on a bender loses a couple K making the same mistake with deeds and it generates a collaboration on the rights of players and sympathy?

Man fuck you hypocrites.
You'll spew venom on one person and wipe the ass of another.
No wonder MA doesn't take your general complaints seriously. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Not true. There's always going to be those players who don't want to spend the time it takes to fly to planet without warp. had someone today who had a business deal and needed an Ark to Caly, they werent going to be carrying any lootables, just needed a quicker way to get to the planet. That's not going to change.

What OP is doing is a conflict of interest and is using a strong arm tactic. By his own words.

That business pales in comparison to the number of people needing flights because they need to transport loot.

Stupid is as stupid does. In this case, the "stupid" party has the personal & business ethics of a pirate.

A pirate robs, rapes, kills, steals, lies: basically doing anything they damn well want to, as long as it benefits them. They are very bad people to have around you. They deserve nothing more then to have their neck stretched.

But hey, this is a game isn't it? Can't really hang the scum son of a bitch, can we?

But we can learn who our enemies are.

And remember THAT they are our enemy.

And don't waste your time with sympathy (they show none to their victims) or condemnation (it will fall on the deafness of a criminal who is NEVER in the wrong).

So let me get this straight...

A (possible) little known pirate complains about making a mistake over a small deal and everybody dog piles on the fucker...

A well known asshole on a bender loses a couple K making the same mistake with deeds and it generates a collaboration on the rights of players and sympathy?

Man fuck you hypocrites.
You'll spew venom on one person and wipe the ass of another.
No wonder MA doesn't take your general complaints seriously. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Are you said you said exactly what you meant :D

This made me burst out laughing on the metro. Thanks to you I looked like a loony.

But this picture speaks 1000 words on how potential customers will react to this business ethic.

You can't just choose whatever morals and ethics suit you and expect your customers to understand and agree... it's the other way around.

Back