Uber: 29144 PED Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
Hello all!

Friday night when arrived at home I decided to try my luck on some weapons BPs. The loot was insanely low, tried atleast three weapons BPs whitout any luck or any L BP in loot and went to bad lossing 2k ped. Yesterday I started with crafting textures from lvl I to lvl III, about 2k clicks whitout get a tiny glob. even tried to mining a bit and hunt without any change in luck. On 2x d-class amps I backed with 160ped tt, 300 ped ammo on levia not even a mini! My disappointment and rage started to be too high, "this can't be normal to lose 6k ped in less than 24h..."
On a last rage move I decided to sell my dante (that I bought 15 days ago lol) to an order and bought this lvl 2 BP from auc at BO with an acceptable QR. Never before had ckicled lvl 2 regular BP just the light version.

So I had the "new" BP and bought products for a 300 click run. First 1/3 of the run nothing special continued to losing like a champion so I logged off to could take a walk with doggy... One hour later I was online again and first sucess gave me two rubies and a L amp BP, "nice" I thought at least I recover some.

Two sucesses later I was surprised with this:

:yay::yay::yay:

Of course after this loot I bought one dante again and guess what! it seems to be a winner amp!!! :laugh:

For some hours I was 1º place on craft board as well as 1º place on hunt board. :dunce:

Amazing the quantity of opposite feelings this game can produce!!!

Thank You.

Good Luck All! :)

Grats! A case in point how the ups and downs can go :laugh:

Congratz!!!

Be careful with your bankroll! This time it went well :p

Parabéns sacanita!!! :yay: great night and very well deserved loots for a great friend.

2 x Uber Gratz!! :laugh:

:yay: É bem, mtos mtos parabens pelo grande uberzorrozaço!.. :yay:

Carrega! :wtg:
Mt bom, gz!

GZ bla bla bla

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Thanks guys!!!

what languahe is that u writed in chat ? :D

Don't know. lol

It was the only way I found to express my joy at that very moment. :laugh:

AGAIN??? wow... you sir are amazing =p

Very nice!Gratz!:)

Wow!!!! nice craft, and then a nice Levi.

You were lucky, 6K down and you still decided to run a craft in max "red" at machine watching multple fails before the big one dropped. If you stop and think about it, that 29K peds can take your ava a long long way hunting 10/10, but only a few short hours back at the craft terminal at full red crafting.

You are a brave man, and pulled it off, so big gratz!!

Where is Rave now out of interest? Don't see him online. Big jackpots like this are rare, it won't happen every week, (you used your get out of jail card) so as much as i'm happy for you, I really hope you don't throw it back at the machine, and then walk away.

Our wonderful game gives us ways to lose if we choose to take that path. It also gives us many opportunites to have an amazing enjoyable time without losing our shirts.

We make our own choices.

hey all that watch your card aside, enjoy those peds, 'live the dream' for a while.

Take care

Rick

woaaah :) gratz!!

GRATS im very happy for you.

I was checking your tracking when notice 29k

now with little time to play.

Boa Sorte.

Back