3 finds within 7 meters

GAMBLE

Prowler
Society
No Remorse
stuart GAMBLE gamble
ok i got 3 finds within 7 metters up on cnd this dosent seem normal to me no complaints ;)

& 1 was baby hof

yo know where the GRAtz button is :laugh:

Classic example of rewarding double bombing!

Nice :)

u mean rebombing right? double bombing is when u use enmatter and ore finder ... these finds are all ore ( or am i wrong with that fact:scratch2:)

gratz anyway :)

u mean rebombing right? double bombing is when u use enmatter and ore finder ... these finds are all ore ( or am i wrong with that fact:scratch2:)

Depends on how you intrepid it, double bomb I see as putting 2 bombs in the same place/area.

Gratz on the finds. It happens on CND once in a while. Nothing like getting two or three globals in rapid succession.

Double bombing to me has always meant dropping a bomb or probe getting a claim not moving and dropping another bomb or probe and getting another claim. Basically double bombing/probing the same spot.

There is also chain bombing/probing which to me is getting a claim running to the claim marker dropping another bomb/probe at the marker getting another claim running to it and repeating until it stops working.

There are a variety of techniques but they don't work in every resource field every time.

hehehe good 2 see a fellow soc mate going well, gratz and +rep from me :yay:

Very nice, big gratz! :D

Back