3 hovercraft on auction but no discoveries?

py08jl

Old Alpha
Sometimes Leeds, Sometimes Hong Kong, Sometimes Lo
Society
Manticore
Sherly Shana-tan Nome
as said on title with screenies:

Yes in the short time I logged in, I noticed that also. And shame they dont use ME this time.

There's also a BP on auc for a sleipner Mk3 in vehicles section.... again, no discoveries

Got 3 new blueprint but no discoveries :(

Gotta love that 'new item' markup :laugh:

Got 3 new blueprint but no discoveries :(

Want to share what they were, since MA is not?

Bad news having discoveries broken with an update that introduces a bunch of new items...

Want to share what they were, since MA is not?

Bad news having discoveries broken with an update that introduces a bunch of new items...

gievvvvvvv stats

200ped/day habit flying a vtol

nyeeeeeooooonnnng

Gotta love that 'new item' markup :laugh:

Yeah, hovercraft on auction for 1k PED buyout. Will people forget this quickly what happened when the first cars came out? 1k+ then a week later down to 100 PED. lol

I think I'll wait a week to buy my hovercraft, boat, and aircraft. Unless of course a crafter comes up and offers me a price that's reflective of the cost to click the damn things.

Menace

Yeah, hovercraft on auction for 1k PED buyout. Will people forget this quickly what happened when the first cars came out? 1k+ then a week later down to 100 PED. lol

Nope :laugh: That's why I don't waste 1k PED on something that WILL be cheaper within the next few days.

So it seems MA have "randomly" selected a few avatars, and awarded them with some nice vehicles, which will be sold for 1k peds.
Nice work, i still remember some ppl that got 4 cars when they first came out and were seling them minutes after.

So it seems MA have "randomly" selected a few avatars, and awarded them with some nice vehicles, which will be sold for 1k peds.
Nice work, i still remember some ppl that got 4 cars when they first came out and were seling them minutes after.

Yeah those avatars just happened to be crafting with vehicle BPs at the time

Anyone have specs on the new vehicles?

Interesting that there are no custom colors or textures on either of the boat or hovercraft. I find that a bit dissapointing.

ohh thats the case?
So crafters loot allready made cars?
We hunters dont deserve them?

Oh, the plight of the poor hunter who is always forgotten and is the last to get anything.

Back