30-day limit for this deposit method is 0 PED.

Sinoda

Young
Every time I make a deposit, it reverts back to 0. First time it took MA to fix the problem in 4 days. Now its been 12 days. Does any from the states have the same problem. I have tried deleting my cc and reinstating it. I have tried 2 different cards. Still no luck. This definitely detours me from continue play.

Is there any way around this from people in the U.S.?

What is the limit on that method?

Each method and card starts with a limit in place.

You can apply to raise the limit permanently etc.

Are you hitting the limit with each deposit (ie, large depositor) or is somethign stranger going on?

PS: I am asking what the "original" limit for this is, not what remains on your balance for depositing this month.

Every time I make a deposit,
I have tried deleting my cc and reinstating it. I have tried 2 different cards.

Those two sentences.

Deleting the card and doing a new one only causes it to reset to the starting limit of 10ped min. and 20ped max.
If I am right.

To really delete your card you must contact support , as a safe guard against frauds .

Thats what support told us when we wanted to switch cards between our avas in our family

Sorry to resurrect a somewhat old thread, but I'm having the same problem.

I've added a new card, and the limit on the ALL my cards in now 0ped for the next 30 days, while my total amount still says 30k ped..

I haven't deposited anything, the limit is just stuck at 0 ped :\

I've contacted support but they don't seem to reply in any sort of timeframe...

Those two sentences.

Deleting the card and doing a new one only causes it to reset to the starting limit of 10ped min. and 20ped max.
If I am right.

no you are wrong once card is activated it stay activated for ever you limit then is 30K peds / month

in my case i left in 2010 erased the card and when i got back it was instantly activated to the max limit.

if you want to take of the limit to unlimitred you must send MA valid ID whith picture + utility bil of youre adress

or you can bank wire money it take from my bank to ma bank 4 days and there is no limit to that you can wire 1 mil peds if you want

if i was OP try to wire money i bet if you do it on monday by friday you will get youre peds in the game even from USA wire are all electronic now

I've ended up having to buy uKash to get some PED into the game. Not really convenient. It's now been over 4 days with no reply from MA. You would think something that stops customers giving them money would be top priority. Obviously not.

I Have Similar Problem

i did a $40 depo on the 01/11/12 money was removed from my CC but didnt recieve the ped since then i have sent several support cases and i still havent recieved the ped and its been almost 1 month now

Coming up on a week without a reply about my deposit issue. A month for you though? geeeeze that really sucks :\

This is really bad. I understand ingame related cases taking time but billing related issues are an entire different story. This is just shocking.

Back