30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
After 11 years in eu, it had to happen.
I did the mistake u never wanna do, that everyone think its stupid and will never happen.

I took a stack of 100 aud from my pill, put it on auc for 5870 ped, but it was 20 CLD's........

the guy that had order is called "Wirlo Wirlo Wirlete"...
I m not doing scam accusation because the name will be removed so unstead i removed the second part of my thread
if someone know him or if you read forum and have a heart, you'll get a nice tip for being kind and correct my mistake.......

edit:
the guy is just a known for placing multiple order and using multiple avatars for it ....
i found him and is is not even answering me. his "friends" talked with him and he just dont care, he got free stolen money.

Last edited:
Ouch.

Painful mistake no doubt. Hope you get your CLDs back. It's threads like these that make me triple check whenever I put any items into auction. I only recently had a small hiccup where I threw my melee amp IV into TT instead of repair, but luckily I didnt click accept since I noticed the repair bar wasn't there.

CLD don't even look like AUD. What a lucky guy. I wish I got em.

I have no sympathy for fuckups like this. You'd give your house deed away if you could thinking it was a $5 bill? What the fuck man.

I have no sympathy for fuckups like this. You'd give your house deed away if you could thinking it was a $5 bill? What the fuck man.

I like people like you who never did a honest mistake. More of your breed would save the planet.

That comment is retarded. They are so different.

I like people like you who never did a honest mistake. More of your breed would save the planet.

If I do, I don't go crying about it expecting some money back. If you fuck up just take it like a man <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
CLD and AUD don't even look close to similar.

There are popup and confirmation windows, multiple ones, to prevent you from doing this. If you <removed> don't look at what you do, and <removed> blindly click yes to popups then you deserve this fate. Amazing you ever managed to get more then $5 total in your lifetime even.

A mistake that could happen to anybody, I hope the guy who got them will do the right thing and return them

youre a fucked up individual if you pray on honest peoples mistakes.

Its also good you showed your true face, hopefully it repels people from doing bussiness with your greedy ass.

Cant wait something similar happens to you.

<moderated>

he dont even answered me one word, but some friend talked with him and he dont even want to give one pec back

Sorry for your loss and i hope buyer makes thing right, but there are plenty of traders you can see one posting in this thread and few others who are proud if they can screw other players over. THat kind of actions are what make ppl look down on traders. But most of traders are not like that. Just few bad apples, thankfully most of them are very proud of being bad apple and ppl can choose whether to deal with them in future. (as i am sure more most traders can match any offer these shady traders offer you).

I hope this time it works out for you, (i have myself given back shops, deeds, Adjusted Fap (back when it was 28k) ) And also i have gotten back 5k ped mistake i made. So there are good ppl out there.

<removed>

I hate it you don;t get your peds back :(

<removed>

I hate it you don;t get your peds back :(

I also hope she doesn't get her peds back. Will teach her to read confirmation windows and popups. Will potentially save lives.

<deleted post>

In before all those offtopic posts are deleted. But your posts clearly show how "high" your rep "personality" is... Sometimes it is better to stay quiet and not scare away your potential customers.

:mad: Ma need to step in was reported immediately
All human make mistakes

Oh gawd. Ouch. RIP PED Card. GG.

@Venture, don't be a dick, no point kicking someone who is down regardless of how it happened.

Helene if i remember correctly Wirlo made a similair mistake in the past and got his stuff back, and also refunded someone who was in your shoes.

I do think a different approach would have been better for you.

That being said, sucks for sure.

<moderated>

he dont even answered me one word, but some friend talked with him and he dont even want to give one pec back

I am sure he done the same mistake himself before, but has also profited from other mistake before too.

Sorry for your loss.

As usual, the only positive outcome from a thread like this is some "sleeping Wirlos" revealing their true nature in the comments, so the pain of one saves many others from dangerous trades with those persons in future.

Dangerous trade? (Seriously question here) How is any trade dangerous? Why would you want to avoid a PVP trade with anyone if you're getting a deal you want? What possible danger is there?

Sorry for your loss.

As usual, the only positive outcome from a thread like this is some "sleeping Wirlos" revealing their true nature in the comments, so the pain of one saves many others from dangerous trades with those persons in future.

This!

Hope you get some peds back Helena.

Dangerous trade? (Seriously question here) How is any trade dangerous? Why would you want to avoid a PVP trade with anyone if you're getting a deal you want? What possible danger is there?

At the very least, to not get involved in a chain lock when the shady person get someone scammed.

If I do, I don't go crying about it expecting some money back. If you fuck up just take it like a man not a little bitch.

I hope for your sake that you never make a mistake and lose $3000 in one fell swoop or TT an item by accident because you're tired or are rushed.

People with attitudes like yours is what ruins games. Karma is a bitch and it will eventually punch you in the face. There is no honor in kicking a man when he is down.

moderator.jpg

Okay guys, let's take it easy for a while. Stay on topic, keep the insults to yourself and also, no "naming and shaming" is allowed on PCF

Please take a minute to check the forum rules https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

moderator.jpg

Okay guys, let's take it easy for a while. Stay on topic, keep the insults to yourself and also, no "naming and shaming" is allowed on PCF

Please take a minute to check the forum rules https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

True BUT placing orders and revealing buyer name is not scam, so he can post the name of Wirlo for all to see.
The scamming accusation is something else, but Wirlo was the one bought it and can be searched via forum.

People with attitudes like yours is what ruins games. Karma is a bitch and it will eventually punch you in the face. There is no honor in kicking a man when he is down.

or woman (maybe) in this case :)

I hope for your sake that you never make a mistake and lose $3000 in one fell swoop or TT an item by accident because you're tired or are rushed.

Yes, I can't wait for the day Rusty fucks up and has to eat his words like Serrangel did. Editted the rest, (just saw the mod warning...I ain't letting Rusty Trombone get me temp banned)

Back