Achievement: 300K skill (All Natural)

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
I'm pretty excited... I've been waiting to get over the 300 K skill threshold for quite some time now...and tonight it finally happened. I was really totally excited by it.... my friend who I was on skype with at the time thought I was a little nuts that I was EEEEEKING and OMGING..... but I totally was.... 300 K skill all natural, baby :D and still one hp to go before my other goal of 200 hp. Still no commando though, but I'm working on it. I really truly do love this game.

Wooot... I'm soooo excited, and I just can't hide it :yup:

gz! :)

300k is my goal also but it will take me another year.

look at you go! Well done!

300k and no commando!!.....A.D.D much? :eyecrazy:

Guess I'll go skill some...oh look shiny,chase it!! :silly2:

300k :eyecrazy:

well done !! congratz :)

Nice, Raven! Congratulations! :cool:

Gratz RavenJade :wtg:

:yay: Gratz Ravenjade :yay:

I remember discussing this aim with you some months ago, I was impressed ten and even more so now :wtg:

Gratz!! ulations!!!

lol Jod, I'm a girl... of course I have A.D.D :D... shiny??!! Where? :p

look at you go! Well done!

300k and no commando!!.....A.D.D much? :eyecrazy:

Guess I'll go skill some...oh look shiny,chase it!! :silly2:

Gratz, all the hard work is starting to pay off. :vampire: supervamp powers. activate

Congrats and I am so happy to see one of these threads where it was NATURAL! :)

I just hit 350k and it was natural. I chipped out like 2k tt probably, and occasionally ate a few random chips like the one I won in Mining Mania, but as long as the skill eating is less than the skill removal, then yes, one can call them selves natural.

Too many people these days brag about it when it was not natural. It is fine to chip, but any sense of accomplishment is ruined in my eyes, so I only gratz the REAL ONES!

So GZ, Ravenjade!

Gz Ravenjade :) Love ya work, you have inspired me to join a soc :)

Oh look i said gz without putting other players down :)

edit: yawn.

Last edited:
Gz Ravenjade :) Love ya work, you have inspired me to join a soc :)

Oh look i said gz without putting other players down :)

I wasn't "putting them down", I was saying that I am more impressed with her (or anyone that skills naturally) than the others :D

Off topic: You just had to set me off, huh? I have seen too many threads about how people got to level 90 in a year by chipping, lol. If they want to do it, fine, I commend them for it, but in no way am I as impressed as I am for someone who does it naturally, and I wanted the OP to know that that is a great achievement in my eyes.

But others make threads saying, "I did all this in a year, so can you!" And if you haven't read the many threads like that in past few months, you probably would think I was being rude. But I wasn't. I was saying I view her accomplishment with much higher regard than the chippers, and achievement threads by chipper-inners can suck my...:swoon:

I ain't putting anyone down, everyone is great and I love them all!...But I will hold the natural ones to a higher regard when it comes to skill point milestones. Honestly, who wouldn't?

Back on topic: Sorry RavenJade to have to respond to this guy in your thread.

Anyways, GZ again!!!!!!!!

Back