300k skills -naturally!

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
Well I think i can fairly claim this lot as natural. I did chip on a few PED of colouring skill when I was noob, TBH. (disappointingly, not even enough to max orange :laugh:) but then I chipped out a few K of repair and combat skills, which more than compensates.

And i'm still nowhere near uber. my highest skill as you can see is 7424 (Anatomy)

I wasn't actually aiming at a high skill count, just taking an interest in a lot of different areas of game play. But now i got 'em , it is pretty gratifying :)

Here are the first 10 pages of my skils

And now...ooooh! I better go update my sig quick, before I get called a liar :D

jay :)

Last edited:
Gratz on some nice set of skills :)

Biiiig gratz, sweety! To reach 300k skills naturally is not an easy feat!

:shower:

Congratulations Jay! Awesome work. :thumbup:

Well done :) grats !

Very very nice Jay, massive big gz on 300K. Sweet skilling!!! xx

Rick

Well done Jay I knew you would reach it at some point :).

Gz Jay :)

Out of curiosity, what does the number on the padlock mean in your sig?

Gratz nice skills you have :)

Ty for the gratzes, guys.

I meant to ask in the OP (but forgot) - I wonder, do I have the lowest level ava (yes 57 really is my highest pro level atm) with 300k+ skills?

Since I made this thread, ppl been exclaiming that they are much higher level than me, but don't have near this many skills.

For those who couldn't be arsed with checking out my pic, perhaps I should explain that it's largely due to skilling up in almost every form of wep (because I like to have options, and to ring the changes while hunting) My damage/hit levels are almost all in the forties and fifties...including whip! (getting ready for the fabled return of taming :laugh: ). And Mindforce is now up there too, with electrokinesis vying with laser and BLP for first place in my pro levels. In fact, it was my recent efforts to get my psyche points up before the mission nerf that really brought my skills up recently. That, and hunting like mad to complete a few missions, of course :D

Mining, crafting and colouring/texturing skills all contribute a good few k, but there's nowhere near such variety of skills for these professsions. Like most Entropians, I'm primariily a hunter, and I don't believe it's possible to get a high skill count otherwise.

Last edited:
big gratz on a great achievement! wow man you really did every profession in game :eyecrazy:

Ty for the gratzes, guys.

I meant to ask in the OP (but forgot) - I wonder, do I have the lowest level ava (yes 57 really is my highest pro level atm) with 300k+ skills?

Since I made this thread, ppl been exclaiming that they are much higher level than me, but don't have near this many skills.

For those who couldn't be arsed with checking out my pic, perhaps I should explain that it's largely due to skilling up in almost every form of wep (because I like to have options, and to ring the changes while hunting) My damage/hit levels are almost all in the forties and fifties...including whip! (getting ready for the fabled return of taming :laugh: ). And Mindforce is now up there too, with electrokinesis vying with laser and BLP for first place in my pro levels. In fact, it was my recent efforts to get my psyche points up before the mission nerf that really brought my skills up recently. That, and hunting like mad to complete a few missions, of course :D

Mining, crafting and colouring/texturing skills all contribute a good few k, but there's nowhere near such variety of skills for these professsions. Like most Entropians, I'm primariily a hunter, and I don't believe it's possible to get a high skill count otherwise.

yes I have never seen so low highest prof and so low hp on a 300k avatar before :laugh:

And i'm still nowhere near uber.
yes you are, 300K skills means you're uber!

if anyone tells you you're not, you tell them, "ah, but I have 300K skills, so I am!" :yup:

grats!!! :lift:

Back