Uber: 31057 PED Frescoquda Old

Gz dude! nice loot

(I crawl back to drones)

gratz main. who dares wins. a true example again, tough a bit whining :D

It's not fair to bash on him, because he plays differently than you do. :mad: :wise:

How do you know that 20 k ped that's sitting on his card, didn't used to be 50k on his card as a normal thing. :scratch: YOU DON'T - so he very well could have been in a really bad cycle.

I didn't see him whine (in this thread). All he said, was he never thought he'd loot again - because of a bad cycle. In fact, a couple lines down - he says "I can't complain, at all." Which is quite the opposite of 'whinging and whining.' (whatever 'whinging' is .. I don't think that's even a word) :rolleyes:

I had combat and mineral sense before Manique got his tower and his first 'lucky' loot. I had more skills and had been here longer, depositing ridiculous amounts of money ... but I didn't begrudge him. :(

While it's natural to be a little jealous - it's not fair to take it out on HIM. He is only playing the same game we are - just getting better loots; from time to time.

He is just living proof of what MA|FPC has been pushing down our throats, since day one. It's a 'free' dynamic game. :rolleyes:

what's that totally cliche saying .. oh yea
"Don't hate the player ... hate the game."

:wave:

I repeat, I have nothing against player, actually I know him, and is a nice guy.

Let's make an analogy here:
If you go to a restaurant and stay there all day, do you think you'll get something to eat for free?
OR
Do you think a man that stays 10 hours doing nothing for a company should earn more than a man working 4 hours there? Which of these 2 ppl you'll be encouraging to stay, as a company administrator ?

Just want to say that MA/FPC system as it is now is not a good one, and we can see these from player base, there are to few(stupid ppl, including myself) that want to waste money.

I'm pointing out that system do not make me deposit anymore, because I'm not "dedicated" enough, to waste my life(wasted to much already :laugh:) here .
So if I chose to play 1h a day I'll probably end up loosing all the time because you need to schedule your time of playing according MA time of good period of loot, else you are screwed.
If you want to be successful, in game, you need to stay many hours logged , you don't need to actually make anything, because if "the time is not right" you'll loose anyway, just need to be there, wasting your time to get a chance to get some of yours money back.

Gratz Shrek das Caldas

Gratz puto xarila.

Ps:. Se choras mais apanhas com um das caldas.

:yay: My friend, thankfully IT finally arrived! :yay:

Fiquei mesmo contente crl... BOA PUTO!

The result of all this, without a shadow to any kind of doubt was, you all came to the Algarve and I spent all the time next on the bar :laugh:

Let's Rock now and open COMMANDO

Vá acorda.... lOl

We have to start thinking in a big event / meeting here in the Algarve next year!

Last edited:
Gratz

Venha mais GIN para a mesa!

GO GO GO!!:yay::yay:

Gratz! Nice one

Very nice, congrats!

e dps sou eu o borrado:)

BIG GRATZ!!:yay:

Ouch gratz! Hope my good beggining can point to something like that in the future :)

Nice to see you get such a large uber. I like to see really cool Avatars do well. :yay:

Congratz.

Loot was steadly bad, but suddently I had a huge strike of 40-60% returns (Unusual!).

Then, next time somebody complains about such return on EF, don't rush into judging him/her as unable to hunt/mine/whatever, just remember he/she might be in a phase like the one you just had. And for some people, such phases can last for 1 year or more.

The likes of.. "I've never had such returns, you must be doing something wrong". And not necessarly about you, but about all smartarses on EF who are convinced they discovered basic artihmetics (since that's used for eco playing and auctioning, not rocket science).

About your card being even more fat, well, it was still from others' deposits. I honestly have no comfort thinking that you, as a nondepo, at some point in time had, say, 40k on card. You also know I don't have a bad opinion about you, I think we clarified that on pm. But some things must be put into perspective.

Enjoy your peds :)

P.S.: at least since January 1st this year I deposited the whooping sum of 10$ and played accordingly (40 mins total). You can have them all from lootpool, if it exists, no hard feelings here :laugh:

Congratz.

Then, next time somebody complains about such return on EF, don't rush into judging him/her as unable to hunt/mine/whatever, just remember he/she might be in a phase like the one you just had. And for some people, such phases can last for 1 year or more.

The likes of.. "I've never had such returns, you must be doing something wrong". And not necessarly about you, but about all smartarses on EF who are convinced they discovered basic artihmetics (since that's used for eco playing and auctioning, not rocket science).

About your card being even more fat, well, it was still from others' deposits. I honestly have no comfort thinking that you, as a nondepo, at some point in time had, say, 40k on card. You also know I don't have a bad opinion about you, I think we clarified that on pm. But some things must be put into perspective.

Enjoy your peds :)

P.S.: at least since January 1st this year I deposited the whooping sum of 10$ and played accordingly (40 mins total). You can have them all from lootpool, if it exists, no hard feelings here :laugh:

Well I don't know what your avg returns are like,
but me usually tends to be 80%-100%+ returns in long run
when I get lower returns like i had for a while usually i get a good phase.
but that bad loot was persisting to much that's why I didnt knew what to expect and was getting a bit demotivated tbh (was my worse losing period ever if you want to know)
Thanks for the comments so far :)

A nice HOF to a dedicated hunter!

Gratz Manique! :)

Big gratz on your HOF Paulo...

I am curious if the mob was the first you shot on that hunt, or the first few? sometimes while others are killing mobs and moving forward, loot gets worse and worse on LAs as you proceed. and another hunter coming behind may get the new spawn biggie. what were u thinking? just tp ed in the middle or?

:cool:

Big gratz on your HOF Paulo...

I am curious if the mob was the first you shot on that hunt, or the first few? sometimes while others are killing mobs and moving forward, loot gets worse and worse on LAs as you proceed. and another hunter coming behind may get the new spawn biggie. what were u thinking? just tp ed in the middle or?

:cool:

I was about 2/3 of the run by then.
I don't believe loot goes or comes on places so I just murder whats closer to me :D After that one I dropped the oils and got back to the same place since it kept me shoting for 30 mins without needind to seach for a new mob :D

Nice big hoF!!!
Say welcome for the next! ;)

Back