31k Crafting Hof!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
hoflist.gif

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/8/sideroulette.jpg[/wrap]Roulette today managed to blow the roof of Ithaca with her huge #1 All time high in crafting a 31 771 Ped Seduce skirt!

The loot contained 63 diamonds and almost 20k in residue she informs us, while beeing bombarded with PM's and grats from every corner of Calypso.
"I still dont belive its true" she says. It cought her completely off guard. "It came as a huge surprise, I was just blowing away some material and thought Id move up to level 3 blueprints since level 2 dont give me much skills, and after 5 tries this one pops up!" She breaks a little to click the blinking messages-sign a few times. "And me that has been so jealous of all the ubers. Now I know the feeling. Its scary, I dont think Id react this much if I got double the amount of money in real life".

So whats she planning to use it on?
"well, I think hangar is one step closer" And that will come in handy with the new space resort upcoming! "we were just discussing that in societychat, but I didnt participate in the discussion. I guess now they are glad that I crafted instead"
The picture is of Roulette in the skirt she made. She's keeping it as a sentimental reminder she says.

EF congratulates Roulette with this extraoridnary loot!

Woa, huge gratz to one of the most respected players imo :)
:cheer:

WHA????!! :eek:

Massive congrats to you!! :tongue2:

*pick her jaw up off the floor* :dunce:

hehhe wow .. congrats

Wow, gratz to roulette. :cool:

But wait... "63 Diamonds" at 500 peds each is 31.500, and then the 20.000 in residue :confused:

So was it 51.000+ PED where the residue didnt get counted towards the global message :confused:

Gratz anyway :tongue2:

Indeed Ein...

Funny story, and I dont even know if she remembers but.. On my 18th birthday (a year and almost two months ago) Roulette gave me a bowler-hat in birthdaypresent. This was the time when Bowler BP's was kinda new and fresh, the only hat-bp around, and hats went for like 250 in auction :) I didnt even know her then, but still she did this. Prince Valiant was still around then, and mocked roulette for showing she had a heart after all :laugh: hehe I remember it so good, made a impression :) It was colored but failed, and that was before bleachers, so it was grey forever. But sheesh I loved that hat! It stayed on my head for quite a while Ill tell ya ;)

:hug:

MindBuster said:

But wait... "63 Diamonds" at 500 peds each is 31.500, and then the 20.000 in residue :confused:

So was it 51.000+ PED where the residue didnt get counted towards the global message :confused:

bloody hell :eek:

MindBuster said:

Dunno, thats what she told me :silly: maybe she got a little woozy of all the attention! Oh and of the hof ofc :D

GRATZ roulette

Total grats from me to, about time we had a proper ATH in crafting *gg*

Mucho big Gratz Roulette :) We haven't seen many new movies latetly :) You had a great number with almost all the big players in PE. I guess you are now one of them.

Think she was already

ElbryanWolf said:
Mucho big Gratz Roulette :) We haven't seen many new movies latetly :) You had a great number with almost all the big players in PE. I guess you are now one of them.
I think she was already...

And ubregrats on megauber!

About the TT of the hof;
After discussing this with a few others on irc we found out that
* The residues HAS counted on the HoF value on other hofs
* There has been some graphical bugs with the loots at times.

ANYWAYS! If its 31 or 51.. ITS STILL ATH!! GRATS!!

simply amazing! super grats from CPH!!! :dunce:

Just wow :eek: major congrats, I remember my mentor took me to rig and you pk me, but you weren't supposed to :laugh: so when I got back you gave me a thong, my first one may I add.. its around here somewhere still too. I think you totally deserved it big big congrats :girl:

You know when i first started PE there was no mentor system and Roulette realy helped get people together to teach new ones and inspired me a lot. When i passed the levels for longblade graduation. I actually sent a support case asking if since i started before the mentor system if Roulette could get a ME reward casue she was like and would have been my mentor.

Well this realy pleases me to see this Super Uber Hof got to you Roulette you defintly deserve it.

WOW !
Anyone think we're gonna see a 100k PED hof soon?

Gratz

MEGA GRATZ Rullen!

WOW BIG GRATZ :D

I was making basic pants at the time Roulette got the ATH, but im not jealous... ok only a little :) but really glad to see that tailors get the chance to pick up one of the big prizes. Tailoring has got to be one of the hardest most expensive proffesion to learn.

Wow big ath uber gratz :D ;) , Sad that I didnt see that ingame.

Grats Roulette!!! :)

MindBuster said:

I had a stack of 20k residues (numbers, not items), 31.500 + 271 - skirt (30 or 40 I guess) in peds..

awww.. still can't count, too shaky ;=)

thanx everyone,

/R

Saw this one ingame :) Big Gratz Roulette :)

Wow! Big congrats! :D :eek: :D

Big Gratts !!!!! :eek:

I think she shall buy us some beer :) :wise:

GG :dunce:

wow wow wow wow

BIG congratulations roulette :)

My first post in here, and to the person I really like :)

My sincere Congratulations, Roulette :) :dunce:

Back