Selling: 330k Skills 250hp, bulk sale

hate to break it to you bud, but at current state, ppl are giving skills away for free, some even offering extra to take there skills. now isn't the best time to try and sell skills for any gain.

hate to break it to you bud, but at current state, ppl are giving skills away for free, some even offering extra to take there skills. now isn't the best time to try and sell skills for any gain.

If you look at the OP they are attempting to sell the Avatar. Which is not only against PCF rules but also a violation of the MA TOS, so this has of course been reported to MA.

Wel that guy totaly missed his change hes been selling it for 3years now ....... never had in mind to sell skills seperate :confused: 100% sure if he did all would be sold long time ago now he basicly can " tt" all :scratch2:

Yust consider this as a free bump and ill hope for u some day MU on skills grow again en u can sell them all at ones.......... lets yust wait the next 3 years

If you look at the OP they are attempting to sell the Avatar. Which is not only against PCF rules but also a violation of the MA TOS, so this has of course been reported to MA.

he is not selling the avatar, he is selling an "avatar" worth of skills. I think your misreading the OP

he is not selling the avatar, he is selling an "avatar" worth of skills. I think your misreading the OP

Correct, the goal is to sell all the skills the avatar has, I don't have time to play and I know how hard is to sell the skills , but still there are some skills that have value.
I can sell individual skills also , but only if you take all crafting or all hunting or all mining(bulk sales).

Thank you for reporting this thread to MA, maybe they will think again and allow us(the ones that don't play anymore) the get out of here, releasing more ESIs to make moving skills more viable again.

Price reduced, sold a big bulk from the crafting skills.

BUMP again, first post updated with an updated screenshot, I leveled up some in hunting since I played a bit lately.

Back