Question: 3440 x 1440 resolution

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Does anyone play at this resolution? How does it look? Does it expand your field of view?

I play at this resolution and it looks pretty darn nice. Nice thing is I can have multiple windows open and there is still a ton of screen left over.

Reactions: Xen
I play at this resolution and it looks pretty darn nice. Nice thing is I can have multiple windows open and there is still a ton of screen left over.

But you can play this resolution in full screen?

I've uploaded a picture just now in 3440x1440, though it doesn't do it justice because forum limitations, severely compresses the image and can only upload jpeg.

Yes it expands your field of view, and yes it looks really awesome. Though I play mainly on 1080p windowed mode because I like to do other things while playing EU.

I've uploaded a picture just now in 3440x1440, though it doesn't do it justice because forum limitations, severely compresses the image and can only upload jpeg.

Yes it expands your field of view, and yes it looks really awesome. Though I play mainly on 1080p windowed mode because I like to do other things while playing EU.

I'm old and can't read the text in the chatboxes.

But it looks very nice.

Yes, I play in this res when I'm full screen. Kind of a lame shot, but here you go:

uwshot.jpg

e: Apparently the forum resizes it when you upload. :rolleyes:

Thank you all. :thumbup:

Yes, I play in this res when I'm full screen. Kind of a lame shot, but here you go:

uwshot.jpg

e: Apparently the forum resizes it when you upload. :rolleyes:

looks nice...:cool:

Back