Uber: 3k Shub

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
40.000 kills no chapter, but this really helps turning that frown upside down.
index.php

40.000 kills no chapter, but this really helps turning that frown upside down.
Gratz on uber hof. Damn I'm on my 2nd repeatable on shubs. That doesn't give me much hope lol. Hope you manage to loot the chapter 4 soon!

Gratz. I gave up on looting the chapter after a awful amount of kills and massive losses.. Keep us updated if you loot the chapter?

I got chapter 1 in 44 kills, chapter 3 in 14 kills, chapter 2 in 700 kills. And now 40k without final chapter.

Grats I have kept feeding them for you :)
btw im at 35k without chapter 4.

Gratz! I hope you get the chapter. Myself I've killed over 25k without getting chapter 4.

gz! good to see that pistol can still hit ubers.

Damn but gratz. You’ll hate this. I need to get 1-3 and was thinking to do this soon. I got 4 I don’t know when but wouldn’t have killed more than 1k of them.

Damn but gratz. You’ll hate this. I need to get 1-3 and was thinking to do this soon. I got 4 I don’t know when but wouldn’t have killed more than 1k of them.
When did you get the chapter? If so many others do 20-40k kills without a drop, it kinda sounds like something's off, at least when kill count for the other mobs seem a lot ower for the drop.

My friend had chapter 4 in storage to for several years, i think that it was bugged or something when monria came so ppl who was there farming early got the chapter afterhand.

Grattis! Can someone explain what these chapters are?

Chapters are mission items that drop randomly on Monria mobs. 4 different chapter exist, one drop on each mobs.
Shoggot : Chapter 1
Yog : Chapter 2
Cultist : Chapter 3
Shub : Chapter 4

If you gather these 4 chapters you can have the Horn of Zagol (not sure about the name) wich provide extra 3% reload and is bound to your account.

But it seems that drop rate is rarer than before, maybe because a drop can only happen if chapters are conssumed from other players and unfortunatly many hunter stock them for month or years before finishing the mission.

Last edited:
When did you get the chapter? If so many others do 20-40k kills without a drop, it kinda sounds like something's off, at least when kill count for the other mobs seem a lot ower for the drop.
Anywhere up to 18 mths ago. Only been there a few times. I suspect it was late 2019.

amusing thing is I killed way more of the other mobs and didn’t get those chapters.

I’ll make a trip soon to finish it off.

I've looted both chapter 1 (shoggoth) and 3 (cultist) this year, and didn't use that many kills (I estimate 1k shoggoth and 2-2.5k cultists). I've done the first three iron levels on shub and yog (100-500-1k kills) with no drops, but these are indeed low numbers.

I looted the shoggoth and shub chapters within the first 1k kills, the yog one after ~15k kills (close to the end of the 10k mission), yet to loot the cultist one about 6k kills in.

Back