Achievement: 3k tezla skins

Zap

Elite
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Ever seen 3000+ tezlapod skins? :laugh:
And yes, i have looted all those my self :)

20081221235849.jpg

Pile is for sale too if someone is interested :) @165%

Last edited:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

hehe, what a funny achievement! :woot:

I could help you with crafting them to Textures and applying them to an outfit, then you look like your favourite mobs and they wont attack you anymore :rofl:

;)Haha.

very nice, tbh I hate those nasty lil C§%7$ :D always seem to miss em half of the time..

With that big of a collection, you'd be the PERFECT person to answer this question:

Where the hell do I hunt them at? I always only find 2-3 of the buggers every 5 or so minutes, no matter where I go...

lol, your nuts Zap!

Gratz!

Man, that's a lot of tezla skins Zappers

With that big of a collection, you'd be the PERFECT person to answer this question:

Where the hell do I hunt them at? I always only find 2-3 of the buggers every 5 or so minutes, no matter where I go...

Quite a few places where their numbers are healthy. You'll find a good population south of Zeus amongst the ambu and the odd feffoid and/or neconu. Also a nice spawn north west of the Thorifoid Temple (on the Peninsula), they are scattered amongst the allo.

and how many jag arms came with the skins? :wtg:

exactly my question.

And I hope you make some cool Pimp style clothes with the textures!

/Slupor

exactly my question.

And I hope you make some cool Pimp style clothes with the textures!

/Slupor

And still just one pair like i said, and maby someday have tezla outfit too :)

And still just one pair like i said, and maby someday have tezla outfit too :)

I have to ask Zap, why Tezas? Are the just "your mob" or trying for some special drop or what? :scratch2:

;)Haha.

very nice, tbh I hate those nasty lil C§%7$ :D always seem to miss em half of the time..

lol i have the same problem, they just move soooo darn much!
can't believe you hunted them so much to get 3k skins :D

Grats!

I have to ask Zap, why Tezas? Are the just "your mob" or trying for some special drop or what? :scratch2:

Kinda find those gritters funny, but would like to loot F pair of Jag arms still for my Honey :)

gratz :yay:

were they all from one hof ;)

How long did it take to loot all those ??

Quite an achievement :eek::eek:

Nice! A lot of angry skinless Tezlas running around :D

No life.

haha nah joking nice achievement! :)

no jo on haha D: :yay:

Back