FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

saw title of thread and it sparked my curiosity. Made my withdraw July 10th, guess I can be patient another 2 weeks.

been 40 business days today from what i can tell, with what Holidays I can find online. As others predicted still pending. Longest withdraw so far for myself, no information has changed, have made plenty withdraws in the past.

I did my last withdrawal on September 2, so the 40 business days have just started.

It is not uncommon that companies take a long time to pay out. In fact in my country it has been quite common, due to the fact that money on their bank generates interest for them. With little amounts you will hardly notice this, but large amounts generate a nice interest every day. I think it is around 4% interest these days. Companies used this to gain extra income on their bank accounts. 40 business days for payments is not uncommon, the average term was here 43 days.

In my country it had become so bad that the government had to step in. From March 16th 2013 new rules apply for the government and business payments. But for now these measures are for government payments and for companies among each other. I had an payment pending last year, the company added interest they gained and paid it to me. If I recall it correctly, it was about 600 Euros a day, they paid
about 2 weeks too late.

However I do not think that is the reason why Mindark is later now with their payments.
But it would not surprise me. :laugh:

Last edited:
subscribing.. made a withdrawal on 7th of July, so still have some time to go.

withdrawal commited, money in the bank! thank you Mindark.

I still wait since 17.07 now. Hot time next 5 days to check.
Come on MA make me happy ;)

I still wait since 17.07 now. Hot time next 5 days to check.
Come on MA make me happy ;)

Interesting read this thread ... MA does not pay out in a straight line ... If I see here someone posting committed when withdrawn at the 11.07 and mine still pending at 08.07 I wonder what system they are using. And since the amount on the 11th was roughly what mine as as well I wonder even more ... Looks like I have yet to send another support case to "make" it happen for me ...

Sad times ... With interest rates at an all time low, MA isn't really "making" money, all they do is piss off customers. And those pennies they might make are nothing compared to the loosing interest of investors and players alike.

As I mentioned previously, I considered myself an investor here (not the biggest, but by any standard not the smallest). I now have taken out my entire investment and keep taking out the interest if MA carries on like they are atm.

Sad times

Angel

Hi,

FYI, mine was comited yesterday from 10/07/2013.
Not yet on my bank account.

Feith

Neteller as withdrawal option. Isn't that faster?

in the last few years all my withdrawals was between 30 and 45 bussines days..and i'm very happy with this. Good work and keep goin MA! This days are used to help the game and i agree. Better to be sure and asured..then to be sorry. So.. in my eyes is good work and seriousness.

Let's see how long it takes. Withdrawals registered:

15. july - Pending
19. July - Pending
12. August - Pending
18. August - Pending
24. August - Pending
26. August - Pending

/Sbi

just received an e-mail

> committed <

Last night I send a support case kindly saying that 40 business days have long gone and that other, later initiated, withdrawals have gone through (according to this forum) and whether they could look into this and commit my withdrawal.

10:00 > answer MA (didn't even bother to read)
11:30 > committed

I seriously fail to understand MA's benefit in treating customers like that ... It used to be 30 days, now its 40 and even those are not solid anymore ... Interest rates are almost non existent atm but the damage you do to your customer base is cataclysmic ...

I have drawn my conclusion and have withdrawn >5000 Euro's more then I have ever invested. It was a tough decision as I don't need the cash irl at all, and when you get over 20% roi its really hard to walk away, but at the end of the day I rather play safe and enjoy EU as the game vs. the ultimate investment when it comes to risk.

I sincerely hope (although highly doubt) that any MA officials do read the forums and stumble over posts like this but given my almost 10 year involvement with this game, I highly doubt that this is the case.

Angel

Sad times ... With interest rates at an all time low, MA isn't really "making" money, all they do is piss off customers. And those pennies they might make are nothing compared to the loosing interest of investors and players alike.

Angel

I don't think they want do drag on the payouts, I think they are forced too do it because they don't have enough cash do pay all the withdrawals on time. You can see in the annual report for 2012 that the cash flow was bad for 2012 so they probably have been forced to delayed the withdrawals.

been 40 business days today from what i can tell, with what Holidays I can find online. As others predicted still pending. Longest withdraw so far for myself, no information has changed, have made plenty withdraws in the past.

Withdraw committed today 42 business days. Someone explained to me that they do in country and out of country withdraws on different days. If that is the case it makes sense, the few days difference on some people's withdraws.

Withdraw committed today 42 business days. Someone explained to me that they do in country and out of country withdraws on different days. If that is the case it makes sense, the few days difference on some people's withdraws.

My Last couple of withdraws took near 60 business days. If your a first time with-drawer it can take a little more time than 40 days.It will come.

Update.

15. july - 16. sept commited (46 days)
19. July - Pending
12. August - Pending
18. August - Pending
24. August - Pending
26. August - Pending

/Sbi

Subscribing to this thread with my withdraw:

5. August - Pending

/Arwen

48 Business days and still Pending :(

Im not pleased.

My third ever withdrawl is now at 43 business days and still pending....

XZC

crap

I'm at 41 days and just got an answer from support saying high volumes blah blah blah cant tell you when it will be made blah blah blah.

40 Days + Christ what other company needs that long if they do it by hand and are 40 days behind the game hire more ppl.

Del

42 days - pending

I'm at 41 days and just got an answer from support saying high volumes blah blah blah cant tell you when it will be made blah blah blah.

40 Days + Christ what other company needs that long if they do it by hand and are 40 days behind the game hire more ppl.

Del

Could you paste that answer from support please. Would like to know the wording for the ¨high volumes¨ part.

Thx

Could you paste that answer from support please. Would like to know the wording for the ¨high volumes¨ part.

Thx

Here you go sissi

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. Withdrawals are usually completed within 40 business days; however, due to an unusually high work load, there is a delay with our withdrawal process. Please rest assured that we are working to fix this and withdrawals will be committed as soon as possible. Possibly this week but we can not give you an exact date.

We apologize for the delay on our part and hope that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.

We will now close this support case but please do not hesitate to
contact us again if you have any further inquiries.

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

I think there should be clear rules with the withdraws procedures. This is RCE, it is like a bank. If my bank would tell me "we will commit your withdraw sometimes in the future but we can not say when". I would change that bank instantly. Such delays does not improve relations between players and MA which suppose to be neat!!

Moreover it scares away new players. If one starts to wonder if thats is not a scam it is already a bad sign. Early this year MA/Planet Calypso looked like attracting new guys which is awesome but they should concentrate on every aspects about it including withdraw (actually this should be at the very first point on the list).

I think there should be clear rules with the withdraws procedures. This is RCE, it is like a bank. If my bank would tell me "we will commit your withdraw sometimes in the future but we can not say when". I would change that bank instantly. Such delays does not improve relations between players and MA which suppose to be neat!!

Moreover it scares away new players. If one starts to wonder if thats is not a scam it is already a bad sign. Early this year MA/Planet Calypso looked like attracting new guys which is awesome but they should concentrate on every aspects about it including withdraw (actually this should be at the very first point on the list).

What Gandalf said, the best way to get bad rep is to piss off withdrawing ppl. They should be EU's ambasadors and promotors, not angry ranters.

I recieved a reply from support saying the same high volumes, working to correct it.. blah blah... but he did say it 'might' be processed this week.. but wouldn't commit to a date. I'm hoping thats a positive sign.

XZC

The exact reply I got word for word

XZC

Here you go sissi

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. Withdrawals are usually completed within 40 business days; however, due to an unusually high work load, there is a delay with our withdrawal process. Please rest assured that we are working to fix this and withdrawals will be committed as soon as possible. Possibly this week but we can not give you an exact date.

We apologize for the delay on our part and hope that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.

We will now close this support case but please do not hesitate to
contact us again if you have any further inquiries.

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

High volumes, wondering if more than usual are cashing out. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I just wanted to say that I had a withdraw initiated on the 17 july, and it got commited today.
(I also got the same answer from support as above).

Commited

Just for info

I got it committed today from a transfer from 31/7 so about 42-43days. I did send some pretty shitty support cases don't know if this helped but for me seemed to do the trick. I sent one every day over the 40days stipulated.

Wont be in my bank until Monday but I'm as happy as I'm going to be.

Good luck to you all

Del

Back