FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
Yesterday, August 16th, was the 40th business day from when I initiated 1 of 2 withdrawals from my account.

I am still waiting for my money. I asked MA for an update on the 38th business day and I received the standard cut and paste response of 40 business days blah blah and they closed the ticket without any further comment.

So just an FYI for anyone else waiting on a withdrawal... they are taking longer then the posted time currently.

XZC

you did take the swedish business days with eventual holidays?

Forty Swedish business days means 60 calendar days.

Nothing is ever as it seems with EU.

XZC

A withdrawal usually takes 2 months (pending to committed status) + a couple of days for interbank transfer. Peridod.

I've waited 40 business days as well. My withdrawal got registered on the 24th of June.
It has never taken this long before... This is the most annoying thing about this game. Why can't it be like every other gambling site where it takes like 2 days to make a withdrawal, straight to the card you used for the initial deposit...... No hassle with bank info and shieeeeee.

I've waited 40 business days as well. My withdrawal got registered on the 24th of June.
It has never taken this long before... This is the most annoying thing about this game. Why can't it be like every other gambling site where it takes like 2 days to make a withdrawal, straight to the card you used for the initial deposit...... No hassle with bank info and shieeeeee.

It takes MA two months of passing the hat around the office, to come up with your withdrawal.

Good luck! I hope your withdrawal goes through. Please keep us updated!

:shower:

I've seen a slow down as well, and this was before the normal holiday period.

- Deathifier

subscribing.. made a withdrawal on 7th of July, so still have some time to go.

Made mine on 20th June, still pending, will let u know when something changes.

As it turns out, I simply needed to wait one additional business day - the transfer has been COMMITTED as of this morning!!

I hope my second withdrawal I am currently waiting for goes through in the same time frame. Its a bit larger then the first tho... not that it should matter.

Might be able to get the brakes done on my truck before they fall right off after all! LOL

XZC

As it turns out, I simply needed to wait one additional business day - the transfer has been COMMITTED as of this morning!!

I hope my second withdrawal I am currently waiting for goes through in the same time frame. Its a bit larger then the first tho... not that it should matter.

Might be able to get the brakes done on my truck before they fall right off after all! LOL

XZC

:cheer: GRATZ!!! :clap:

XZC

yeay! hope is not lost... the sky is not falling...

XZC

Glad you got your money but this ^ scares me a bit!

Committed here as well, took exactly 2 months.

Made a withdraw May 27 got it on bank account July 22 so dont worry :) I live in Sweden and the banks can take some extra days to wire money to another country.

Money hit my account this morning around 11:30 - new brakes on the truck this afternoon around 4pm :) All is good in Xander's world! LOL

XZC

Gratz, no wonder the loot returns have been so bad :wtg:

saw title of thread and it sparked my curiosity. Made my withdraw July 10th, guess I can be patient another 2 weeks.

Withdraw initiated on 06 Jul 2013, committed 10 Sept 2013. Don't see the moolah anywhere in my bank yet tho.

you do realize your bank has to Deal with it too.... not a simple Transfer..

Withdraw 08.07.2013 ... Still pending after 64 days (can't be arsed to count what the business days have been) ... Quite disappointing to see MA going in the wrong direction with this.

Their annual reports aside is this behavior only accelerating withdrawals imo. People that have invested and are losing faith are more likely to withdraw vs. those that have good faith.

Once this and the next withdrawal is through I have withdrawn a rather large 5-digit sum (Euro) which could still be with MA if it hadn't been for their annual reports, their lack of communication and the idiotic withdrawal times ... Shame really as on paper EU is a great investment opportunity.

Angel

2 months to withdraw your own money, that's ridiculous, It's bad enough a cheque takes 3 days to clear in this day an age but 2 months that's unbelievable.

Withdraw 08.07.2013 ... Still pending after 64 days (can't be arsed to count what the business days have been) ... Quite disappointing to see MA going in the wrong direction with this

40 business days expired on 30.08. No official holidays during that period according to wiki.

They are a business week late.

I have withdrawn a rather large 5-digit sum (Euro)

OUCH!

40 business days expired on 30.08. No official holidays during that period according to wiki.

They are a business week late.

OUCH!

I haven't withdrawn all at once... And seing that they have confirmed a seperate withdrawal (as in this thread) I expect mine to be confirmed on Thursday ... See whether this actually happens.

Angel

I got my after 46 busines days and suport case.

Got my last withdrawal after excatly 40 buisness days in sweden and still waiting for another but its only been 20 days yet. Seems they keep 40 days as minimum to get maximum interest on the money

Logged in today to see what was taking this withdraw so long, my 31k peds are back on my ped card. the withdraw entry on the website transaction history has been removed.

No support contacted me to say hey your withdraw failed. or explain why...nope just 4 months of waiting on this down the drain, and if support responds to my ticket and I get to try again to withdraw, maybe it will take another 4 months of waiting. Maybe I should jsut spend it all on toys.

Last edited:
Back