FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

87 days
60 working days
still pending
well maybe next year i hope atleast

similar here , sent another support case. Let's see what they will answer. Last time it was closed instantly with typical ctrlC ctrlV answer :(

I wouldn't be surprised if there were only tumbleweeds in MAs office from ~16 December to at least 6 January. :lolup:

between 16 -20 dec. , 23 dec, and 26-27 swedish bussines days calculator shows only 2 free days. Unless sweden have some other not known to rest of the world xmas-bussines habbits ?

Running company myself with customer support and I can imagine break 23 ,26 and 27 dec but what reasons are behind 16-20 dec and 28 dec - 6 jan is unexplined other way than u want piss your customers and wreck your reputation. Thats week before and week after ppl just even think about xmas.

between 16 -20 dec. , 23 dec, and 26-27 swedish bussines days calculator shows only 2 free days. Unless sweden have some other not known to rest of the world xmas-bussines habbits ?

Running company myself with customer support and I can imagine break 23 ,26 and 27 dec but what reasons are behind 16-20 dec and 28 dec - 6 jan is unexplined other way than u want piss your customers and wreck your reputation. Thats week before and week after ppl just even think about xmas.

I'm not saying it is justifiable, a business is a business. :) They should at least have told the players that during winter holidays slowdowns are to be expected. The support itself is most likely is working, since they are in Mexico, but Swedes do like taking holidays and especially in private sector there are a lot people going on longer holidays, just look at the half empty streets in the morning (p.s. i'm not from Sweden, but still, it's visible everywhere). :)

87 days
60 working days
still pending
well maybe next year i hope atleast

shit bro, you're worse than me :O

68 days for me
47 working :'(

still pending...

It's also the New Year.
30 dec monday, open
31 dec, New years eve, most business closed.
1 jan, holiday, closed.
2 jan-3jan open
5-6 jan week end, closed.

Because of the many holidays on the normal working day many business close down their offices this week and don't open up again after New Year, 2 jan.

It's also the New Year.
30 dec monday, open
1 jan, holiday, closed.
2 jan-3jan open

Because of the many holidays on the normal working day many business close down their offices this week and don't open up again after New Year, 2 jan.

Exactly, and in those that do not close down, half the employees take the those few days off to be free for ~2 weeks, so the work done is still limited.

It's also the New Year.
30 dec monday, open
1 jan, holiday, closed.
2 jan-3jan open

Exactly, and in those that do not close down, half the employees take the those few days off to be free for ~2 weeks, so the work done is still limited.

Ok, so be it, holidays free days and "justified"close downs.....and what with previous 70-80 days ( depend of case ) ???
We can't say " ahh, it's all ok course of xmas and new year - few days here or there ). It's not few days ! It' few months !

Ok, so be it, holidays free days and "justified"close downs.....and what with previous 70-80 days ( depend of case ) ???
We can't say " ahh, it's all ok course of xmas and new year - few days here or there ). It's not few days ! It' few months !

Isn't it obvious? They wait for ~45-50 business days and only than start looking at it. :D

They are still alive,

I got one committed yesterday which was initiated at the 6th of October ...

Got another pending from the 14th of October, still waiting for that one though ...

Angel

Oh, just read the support case answer in which they said it will be committed on Monday (Status is already committed though) and that the other one maybe also gets paid on Monday, but he couldn't promise that ...

... Reason was due to the high work load ...

Angel

billy got the money day after he wrote the msg here.. i guess the trick is to write here and possibly even support case... but no wonder this game aint attracting new players when they hear how long it takes them to take their money out..

billy got the money day after he wrote the msg here.. i guess the trick is to write here and possibly even support case... but no wonder this game aint attracting new players when they hear how long it takes them to take their money out..

I am at 3rd support case now, wrote few posts here and nothing happened. I think I start letting world know about it via their FB profile if nothing will changetomorow.

Last answer I got was that "they know I am over 50 bussines days waiting, but due to unusual high work load there is delay and tehy cant provide me with any term"

...I mean ...realy ??? There are ppl who made withdrawals later and already got their money. So thats pure BS !

I am at 3rd support case now, wrote few posts here and nothing happened. I think I start letting world know about it via their FB profile if nothing will changetomorow.

Last answer I got was that "they know I am over 50 bussines days waiting, but due to unusual high work load there is delay and tehy cant provide me with any term"

...I mean ...realy ??? There are ppl who made withdrawals later and already got their money. So thats pure BS !

If they are short of money, I don't think scaring away players will help you much, it will probably have the opposite effect. :silly2:

damn that rly is BS.. but i guess soon they will inform that it takes 100 business day to get the money

you will get youre money it just hapens is crismass and new year wait begining of the january, i waited once 40 days then litle over 60.

Today was my 50th business day since the 21st of October 2013.

Still pending...

my last one took 50-60 working days, but when i sent support case they apologized and the payment was in my bank within a few days..

do they still say 40? i think it went up? or did it go up from 30 to 40? dunno.. too jaded to even moan about it tbh..

Oh, just read the support case answer in which they said it will be committed on Monday (Status is already committed though) and that the other one maybe also gets paid on Monday, but he couldn't promise that ...

... Reason was due to the high work load ...

Angel

I might have to retract my original statement ...

The funds from the first "committed" withdrawal are still not in my bank. I have called my bank yesterday and they told me that the Friday (30.12.2013) was not a banking day and subsequently the time period was still borderline OK. Come tomorrow (i.e. today) I was being told the funds (if committed at the day MA told me), must hit the bank account.

Needless to say that the second committed withdrawal hasn't hit my bank neither.

I have withdrawn numerous times in the past, my bank account has not changed, I have not moved or anything else is different from before. If the funds are not in my bank account by tomorrow then MA has officially lied to me in terms of committing a withdrawal.

I will contact MA tomorrow if I haven't received the funds to see whether or not they actually committed the withdrawal.

Sad times indeed

Angel

I am still without money too. My 3rd support case go closed without answering my question.

Question was :

Why my withdrawal after 3 months isn't commited while other ppl requesting withdraw later already received their money

Some of those ppl were mentioned in this thread. MA admitted that they are aware I am waiting 3 months already and over 50 bussines days now ( over 60 bussines days i nmoment of writing that )

I am just speechless...

Withdrawal request made 2013-10-15
Committed today 2014-01-07

Considering the 2-3 week holiday slumber during x-mas in sweden its not that bad.

I am still without money too. My 3rd support case go closed without answering my question.

Question was :

Why my withdrawal after 3 months isn't commited while other ppl requesting withdraw later already received their money

Some of those ppl were mentioned in this thread. MA admitted that they are aware I am waiting 3 months already and over 50 bussines days now ( over 60 bussines days i nmoment of writing that )

I am just speechless...

Good luck with your withdrawal! Please keep us posted!

I might have to retract my original statement ...

The funds from the first "committed" withdrawal are still not in my bank. I have called my bank yesterday and they told me that the Friday (30.12.2013) was not a banking day and subsequently the time period was still borderline OK. Come tomorrow (i.e. today) I was being told the funds (if committed at the day MA told me), must hit the bank account.

Needless to say that the second committed withdrawal hasn't hit my bank neither.

I have withdrawn numerous times in the past, my bank account has not changed, I have not moved or anything else is different from before. If the funds are not in my bank account by tomorrow then MA has officially lied to me in terms of committing a withdrawal.

I will contact MA tomorrow if I haven't received the funds to see whether or not they actually committed the withdrawal.

Sad times indeed

Angel

The funds have reached my account today. I have one more withdrawal that has the status committed which I am waiting for now, once that is through I will have withdrawn over 50k Euro's in just over a year. Money that I don't even need irl, money that I would have been happy to further invest in this game but with MA being the company that it is, I have lost all faith and will not re-invest in the foreseeable future or ever.

Shame really as the game and the concept is still fantastic imo

Angel

PS: It took 94 !! days ... One more time 94 !! days ... ... ... I think Empires have been build faster in the past

My second withdrawal has found its way into my bank account as well. I guess I have to say thank you MA ...

Investments are all out, from now on I will blow my ped like the vast majority here and might even deposit the odd 20 Euro's again for fun.

Angel

So thats why the loot is so bad atmo ;)

my withdrawal took 41 business days, was committed today, i sent a support and outlined that i don't think it should take so long as i haven't depod in 2 years and havent bought any big items in 2 years and 3 days later it was committed, would of been quicker if my bank didn't give me the wrong BIC.

I still think this seems a long time but some of you guys have been waiting much longer so perhaps another politely worded support ticket is in order, this was my first withdrawal which was 29000 ped now i will start to make the rest.

This was my support of which i think was handled quickly and well by MA i cant fault that. thankyou Chris from MA.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-02 04:26 You wrote:

Hi, i created a withdrawal over a month ago and it still says pending, now i read it can take up to 50 days due to the chance of credit charge backs, the fact is i havent deposited for 2 years and have bought nothing expensive lately and sold armour and gun i have owned for 2 years so there is no chance of a charge back what so ever and i need these funds to pay some bills, i think holding my money for minimum 50 days is not acceptable in this day an age. I have more money i wish to withdrawal so that's going to be 50 days per withdrawal which all up it will take 1/3rd of a year? ridicolous, can this be expediated in anyway please?

2014-01-03 15:30 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We are now trying to process your withdrawal but the bank information is not complete (stupid bank :).
The stated BIC does not work. Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website. When you have made the update or if you have any inquiries about this issue, please contact us in this support case.

Yours sincerely,
Entropia Universe Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-06 03:14 You wrote: (would of been done quicker but it was the weekend)

ok i found the information and i will write it here as i can only put one number in my account details so not sure which one is the best one to put in there.

they say this is the swift/bic code

WPACAU2S

and if you require 11 characters it is this

WPACAU2SXXX

hopefully it goes thru fine now.

thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-09 09:22 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for the information.
Your withdrawal has been committed.

Have a nice day and a nice time in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

my withdrawal took 41 business days, was committed today, i sent a support and outlined that i don't think it should take so long as i haven't depod in 2 years and havent bought any big items in 2 years and 3 days later it was committed, would of been quicker if my bank didn't give me the wrong BIC.

I still think this seems a long time but some of you guys have been waiting much longer so perhaps another politely worded support ticket is in order, this was my first withdrawal which was 29000 ped now i will start to make the rest.

This was my support of which i think was handled quickly and well by MA i cant fault that. thankyou Chris from MA.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-02 04:26 You wrote:

Hi, i created a withdrawal over a month ago and it still says pending, now i read it can take up to 50 days due to the chance of credit charge backs, the fact is i havent deposited for 2 years and have bought nothing expensive lately and sold armour and gun i have owned for 2 years so there is no chance of a charge back what so ever and i need these funds to pay some bills, i think holding my money for minimum 50 days is not acceptable in this day an age. I have more money i wish to withdrawal so that's going to be 50 days per withdrawal which all up it will take 1/3rd of a year? ridicolous, can this be expediated in anyway please?

2014-01-03 15:30 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We are now trying to process your withdrawal but the bank information is not complete (stupid bank :).
The stated BIC does not work. Please contact your bank to get the correct bank information needed to receive a money transfer from abroad. You can update your bank account information in "My Account" on the website. When you have made the update or if you have any inquiries about this issue, please contact us in this support case.

Yours sincerely,
Entropia Universe Support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-06 03:14 You wrote: (would of been done quicker but it was the weekend)

ok i found the information and i will write it here as i can only put one number in my account details so not sure which one is the best one to put in there.

they say this is the swift/bic code

WPACAU2S

and if you require 11 characters it is this

WPACAU2SXXX

hopefully it goes thru fine now.

thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-09 09:22 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for the information.
Your withdrawal has been committed.

Have a nice day and a nice time in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

lol.. every single supportcase should be as clear as this. Looks like there is real human on the other side, not some copy paste hamster.
Anyways +rep for mindark

Agreed, they must have someone new, I asked support guy after 51 days why my status wasn't commited as when I wrote on 41 days they said "if your details are correct then the money will be in your account within 50 days"... so I cited this when I wrote the support saying "it's the 51st day today, the details ARE correct and the money isn't in my account, in fact it's still pending, why is this?". Today was the reply "your withdrawal has been commited, thank you for your patience" on day 53. So 2 days from support case to finality is actually pretty swish and better than I thought.

Shoti... mate you need to make a support case. You should have had your monies by now.

Back