Achievement: 4000 points SG Sweat Gatherer

SteveAzrael

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Steve Azrael AzraelSon
It's taken two and a half years but I've finally done it, I've got 4000 points Sweat Gathering skill, and totally lost my mind! From now on I'll be sweating from inside the asylum.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'd like to thank everyone who supported, encouraged and healed me along the way including... JC, Turk, Ratr33, Hecate, Suu, Jinx, Sue, Stefanovic, Mariko, Jack, Roger, Byron, , Dan and Lara, Mad, Milo, Siam, Storm, David, Nexus, Enz, Tass, Eternal, Lexxy and loads more, sorry to those I've left out!

Last edited:
Gratz, way to stick with it, that is impressive.

Huge gratz to you major mile stone and glad you made it :yay:

BTW I think that they have internet in the asylum.... How else would I be on? :D

Sheeps=

It's taken two and a half years but I've finally done it, I've got 4000 points Sweat Gathering skill, and totally lost my mind! From now on I'll be sweating from inside the asylum.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'd like to thank everyone who supported, encouraged and healed me along the way including... JC, Turk, Ratr33, Hecate, Suu, Jinx, Sue, Stefanovic, Mariko, Jack, Roger, Byron, , Dan and Lara, Mad, Milo, Siam, Storm, David, Nexus, Enz, Tass, Eternal and loads more, sorry to those I've left out!

Insane!!!!!

Fantastic achievement, and I know how punishing a schedule you have to devote to it to get there.

Congratulations!

Just be careful it doesnt send you :silly:

:sweat:

SICK! should be in UBER section!

crazy ... just crazy

Congratulations my friend :wtg:

Time to sit back and listen to the banjo music......:banghead:

That is wicked sick!

Umm, I've not been keeping track really, rough guess would be something in the region of 3,500,000

It already HAS MUAHHAHAHAHA! <sticks 2 pencils up his nose> wibble!

steve_azrael.jpg

Big Gratz mate :)
I still remember when we used to stand all day sweating at the old nea's
Keep the good job ;)

pretty awesome :O

gratz :D awsome achievment

Posted via Mobile Device

Thats a lot of Sweat ..... :eek:

Very impressive!:thumbup:

Really impressive!
You should be getting some more stamina for that achievement!

Gratz big time!

(I'm only @ 700+ atm and rising hope to sometime get to 1K)

Congratz on the skill but at that high of a level you are only getting 1-4 sweats per try? Wow that's low.

Realy nice! Gratz! :)

Woah, that's just sick. :eek: I remember you, always at Nea's (Well, at least most of the time) back in pre-VU10 EU.

Grats on such a milestone! :yay:

this is something i will never achieve... gz mate

Congratz on the skill but at that high of a level you are only getting 1-4 sweats per try? Wow that's low.

Unfortunately yes, sweating skill appears to have no effect at all on success rate or yield per success. It's only the ancillary skills gained while sweating, evade mostly, that have an influence by keeping me alive longer.

Gz mate, hope to achieve that some day, so far I'm 1064 at sweat gathering.

Back