43 K falx ATH

omg omg omg omg

I killed my FIRST Falx yesterday...
While doing that Helena got her HOF, you got an ATH

Where does that leave me with 35 Wool, 16 Adrenal Oil and 5 Residue :confused::confused::confused:

GRAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZ

You fuckéd 'm down with the warrior sound :D

Heh I have tried allot falx with a buddy, and only got a few little globals, and most of the time 7 ped drop and even 1 with no loot.

Im happy its not an ATH @ westhabitat

This is ironic, and probably why MA stopped with the item drops in uber loots... STOP complaining like that please! If someone gets a shadow drop in a hogglo ATH, grats them! Don't whine "that one person got ALL that, instead of making 2 people happy". :mad: (besides, technically it's a TEAM, so perhaps your post should read "why not have made 3 people happy?")

And it's being split between two people anyway... no different than the TWO of them getting ~20k hofs, which happen on a pretty regular basis now.

I dont hunt falx so i wouldn't have looted it anyway. But seriously if you get an ATH does it matter if there is an uber item in it?
If whish MA did stop putting uber items in uber hofs, but you haven't checked the latest ubers? > 50% of the 10k+ hofs contain UL sib items which are worth another 15-150k

I you see the spiders, they do it as it should be. 250 ped globals with eon or mm's . No need to put those in 100k spider aths.

@Will Henceforth :D
I was coming down from Atrax Beach after a horrible Hunt...
Mr. Falx there was blocking my way to Revive and I didnt wat to die (yet)
So i pulled out my marber & took my best shot, wham 90 DMG (not so intresting but hey...)

As I saw his Healthbar actually go down -> instead of Shooting a Dasp wich just feels a tickle, I decided to grab my best shot and start reacting my frustration towards the Falxangius...

After dying several times, I didnt count them I was down to my last 3 shot, and it seemed Mr. Flax was disorientated as he couldnt hit me and I could take my last shot without dying.

- Wham Helena's HOF came in -

*soc chat opened*
/s My turn
* soc chat closed*

Mr. Falx fell...
I was @ first hesitating to either Screen it, or loot it on the spot, I did the 2nd option...

No swirlies, but still 1 hell of a good story :D

I'm happy for the ATH Guys, and even Helena received my Gratzies :D
Lost 3K Ammo on it, but I don't care, another MOB scrapped from my list :D:D:D

Big gratz on a big HOF :cool:

Dr.paddo , does it really take 30 ped ammo to kill one? Cause I am never even going to try then lol :laugh:

Big gratz on a big HOF :cool:

Dr.paddo , does it really take 30 ped ammo to kill one? Cause I am never even going to try then lol :laugh:

you can do it with 20 ped ammo if you do it with 2 people, do it without armor you die with 1 hit, no need to fap eighter. A real bummer is when you shoort below 40 with the marber so I wont hunt them anymore.

Gratz on the ATH!!!!!!! :yay::wtg:

Nice to see an item in the loot also :cool:

Gratz :)
needsmoreletters

Congratz u both on your ATH.

I guessed something like that should be "kicking" because i was hunting some snablesnots a couple of hours earlier and i lost something like 40% and that isn't usual.

Best regards

BIG GRATZ! nice ATH you got there:) :yay::wtg:

and nice item :yay:

good to see item's still drop :yay:

Freddie

Congratulations...If I got that kind of ped....lol

I dont hunt falx so i wouldn't have looted it anyway. But seriously if you get an ATH does it matter if there is an uber item in it?
If whish MA did stop putting uber items in uber hofs, but you haven't checked the latest ubers? > 50% of the 10k+ hofs contain UL sib items which are worth another 15-150k

I you see the spiders, they do it as it should be. 250 ped globals with eon or mm's . No need to put those in 100k spider aths.

Hmmm you do remember the spider ath right ? Wasn't really a no item loot...

Very nice :yay: gratz :wtg:

Bigtime Grats :) Wish it were me getting that UL gun :D

Super gratz.

Its cool to see this kind of mob drop good again. Now its the Dasp turn :)

woohooo gratz guys :yay: well done

That's awesome. congrats! :yay:

gratz

Very nive one!
Huge gratz!

Thanx to all who congratz. us,I hope after this aTH to keep my head in place and stay the same pearson I was. GL to all

is that realy the UL isis? grats, I realy want to know how much + they are worth.

lol minimum condition = 50% so 5k stays in the gun.
Nice to loot it 0 ped and you have to put in 5k before you can shoot it.

Don't worry next VU they will drop with 0 tt meaning some have to deposite ;-)

GRATZ BTW :p

gratz!!! That's pretty sweet for sure. Although I think it would have been better if you would have gotten a few more items. :wtg:

Gratz, really nice :)

Back