43131 Ped Eomon

addz

Elite
Rocky Addz Harley
Happened just now, live on stream.

It's 3am my hands are still shaking and I don't think I'm going to sleep much tonight.

Here is the Vod

Crazy

gz i had the stream in background and saw the 10k stacks lol

good for you! Congrats! :)

Love it, left 30 min before this happen. Happy for you!

Gratz! Awesome to see you get so excited, I do the same thing. My wife looks at me like I'm insane when I do my little happy dance :woohoo:

Hahaha good clip and nice rip! Gz my dude :D

Congratulations on the 19 ped ESI ;) that is some juicy MU right there 🤑

Mega Congratz!!!! Gota love that feeling!!!!

Gratz! Thanks for sharing

The moment i go afk from the field

Uber gratz dude!!

gratz man, that is a uber :)

I've come back and rewatched this clip a few times now, and I love the moment when you go "I think I woke everybody up in the house" and then suddenly starts to whisper and cheering very quietly

I love how this game can make us react like this :D

reminds me a lot of the WE DID IT WITH SWORDS
LIKE VIKINGS
WE DID IT WITH SWORDS

:D

Gratz again man

SWEET gz zus

Oh what a great feeling , happy for you mate.

Massive gz!
I've just rewatched the video and noticed you're using a slugstorm when you're level 75 blp dmg. Is that your main weapon you use as surely it would be horrifically uneco? I suppose not if you're getting 43k loots!

Just curious to understand the idea behind the weapon choice.

Gz nonetheless

Sweet adrenaline... gz :)

Gratz very very nice!

Massive gz!
I've just rewatched the video and noticed you're using a slugstorm when you're level 75 blp dmg. Is that your main weapon you use as surely it would be horrifically uneco? I suppose not if you're getting 43k loots!

Just curious to understand the idea behind the weapon choice.

Gz nonetheless
Yeah its a recent purchase and I'm still levelling though it a bit. At its current tier i have it loaded with skill modification enhancers which bring my effective skill up to level 82 or so.

Big grats dude.. I was watching your steam from a little earlier where you was grinding Longtooth old just before you hit this big one. This is exactly how I would react if I hit a loot of that size. 😂

Last edited:
Back