4444 Sweat Gatherer

Gratz :D now that's some achievement! :D all "au naturelle?" or you chipped some Sweaty chips? lol (kidding ofc)

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL SWEET SWEATERS :D
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grats !! With that SG I wanted to see your moneyzzz btw ^^

Very nice Akbar .. you are the king of sweat for sure

Bones

what lvl would that be now?

Gratz!

So, you're an experienced sweater. What's it like these days? Have the strategies changed since the days of old when you could get a few friends and go for an exa?

Congratz! Big amount, lots of time spent. I'm wondering if you got more than MegaVolt. I guess you 2 are the either one with the most SG :eyecrazy:

Gratz Ak, close to a couple of skills at 3k too :)

Gratz m8! You are one hell of a skiller! Don't think I even have 100 points in Sweating:ahh:

Congratulations Akbar :yay:

This should deserve a real recognition for the ATH best sweater.

Last edited:
Congratz! Big amount, lots of time spent. I'm wondering if you got more than MegaVolt. I guess you 2 are the either one with the most SG :eyecrazy:

I stopped at 4000 dead a year ago, and I think I'm currently at 3rd place after Steve Azrael (to the best of my knowledge)

Good luck with getting to 5k Akbar.

:sweat:

I stopped at 4000 dead a year ago, and I think I'm currently at 3rd place after Steve Azrael (to the best of my knowledge)

Good luck with getting to 5k Akbar.

:sweat:

Does it mean that they need to rename the OP to Akbar Outpost instead of Megavolt outpost? xD

Nice, man, gratz...
Remember the time you were healing me while I was sweating.. Long time ago ;)

/

Chai

Thank you everyone.

After a half year break, i'm back playing, mainly sweating now.
Reach 5k is not my immediate goal,
skilling at my level is crazy hard and crazy slow,
so the next step will be the next rank at 4500 if i can reach it,
then the value 4567 ( 4...5...6...7 ),
then later the rank 4800.

5k is really too far to dream about it,
skills will come at their speed, and it might take a while.

Ak.

makes me wonder... where do u skill?

seriously impressive :)

Just to tell the "C"ommunity...

I passed 4444 in SG.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

In our soc when you reach a "funny" number like this and announce it, instead of "Grats!" you receive the recognition: "Funny!" Especially for sweating, this is indeed a hilarious amount of skills!

Does it mean that they need to rename the OP to Akbar Outpost instead of Megavolt outpost? xD

Mega earned his outpost. Akbar should get the next-generation sweating tool named after him.

Thank you everyone.

After a half year break, i'm back playing, mainly sweating now.
Reach 5k is not my immediate goal,
skilling at my level is crazy hard and crazy slow,
so the next step will be the next rank at 4500 if i can reach it,
then the value 4567 ( 4...5...6...7 ),
then later the rank 4800.

5k is really too far to dream about it,
skills will come at their speed, and it might take a while.

Ak.

Akbar is back and sweating like crazy. All is now right and good in the universe :yay:

Gratz Akbar.

Do you know who has the highest SG skill in EU and how much is that, at least an estimate? :scratch2:

Gratz Akbar.

Do you know who has the highest SG skill in EU and how much is that, at least an estimate? :scratch2:

Pretty sure nobody has claimed 4444 yet, so Akbar is likely still the leader.

Gratz on such a high SG skill!
am still trying to get to 1K myself!

A huge gratz on the achievement. Keep it up and wish you all the best in your journey to 5k :)

Back