Info: 45ped to CP 50ped to CND

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
45ped to CP, 50ped to CND - these are the travel fees from Rocktropia to CP and CND. Don`t know if anyone else posted this but seemed interesting.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Could be a good option for those who wish to visit CP or CND without paying the 40ped to Calypso + the extra 25 or 17.5 ped for CND/CP. 5 and 10 ped on top of
Calypso fee seems very reasonable.

Yeah rather cheap I'd say ^_^ Glad MA put reasonable tp prices.

Thanks, I won't be paying any of them :laugh:

What?

So it's more expensive to go to CP from RT than from calypso??? how is this a good option for people. New comers to RT are getting a higher rate.... that's some BS I think
Glad to be a natural born citizen of calypso!
F-these fees:eyecrazy::mad:

CP and CND is still asteroids, at calypso.

ofc they cost more than from calypso

Boycott space travel until its free.

what he said

CP and CND is still asteroids, at calypso.

ofc they cost more than from calypso
Agree on this too but will we ever be able to enjoy the game? soon there will be fees going to another continent or across a continent since its such a long distance blah blah blah

Wow... this is at least double what I paid before this VU. I guess I'll say goodbye to CND.

Wow... this is at least double what I paid before this VU. I guess I'll say goodbye to CND.

This only applies if you travel to CND from Rocktropia. :duh: No change from Calypso to CND/CP.

Hmm... in that case, I guess I won't bother with Rocktropia :D

I find the prices far from reasonable. Why do we need to pay any way? Its just a move from then file A to file B in the game directory! I could understand that the travel ticket would cost a tiny bit. If they would put a extra price on for the weight we take it would be realistic. For now i stay where i am;)

Maybe you have got a big wallet to waste ped fast i havent got a big one.

45ped to CP, 50ped to CND - these are the travel fees from Rocktropia to CP and CND. Don`t know if anyone else posted this but seemed interesting.

Could be a good option for those who wish to visit CP or CND without paying the 40ped to Calypso + the extra 25 or 17.5 ped for CND/CP. 5 and 10 ped on top of

I find the prices far from reasonable. Why do we need to pay any way? Its just a move from then file A to file B in the game directory! I could understand that the travel ticket would cost a tiny bit. If they would put a extra price on for the weight we take it would be realistic. For now i stay where i am;)

Maybe you have got a big wallet to waste ped fast i havent got a big one.

Well, CP and CND are close to Calypso. A space station and an asteroid. Ofc if you see it in terms of files and pixels, what are you doing in here shooting pixels or buying makebelieve goods? We`re here because we buy into it to some extent.

Will be interesting to see prices for traveling between Rocktropia and say NextIsland. It might be cheaper to go to NextIsland from Rocktropia than from Calypso. ;)

Well, CP and CND are close to Calypso. A space station and an asteroid. Ofc if you see it in terms of files and pixels, what are you doing in here shooting pixels or buying make believe goods? We`re here because we buy into it to some extent.

Will be interesting to see prices for traveling between Rocktropia and say NextIsland. It might be cheaper to go to NextIsland from Rocktropia than from Calypso. ;)

Yeah that way we can make a good guess and map out the universe and
how far from one planet to the other is.

Wonder how much oil space ships will burn for the further planets.
Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

aren't those fees only temp till they fix the hangars

aren't those fees only temp till they fix the hangars

Yeah temp solution supposedly. But decay / oil differed from cp and CND
for flights back in 9.4, so one could say they might do it again, so will
still be able to find out the distance between the planets.

smart ass pilot when hangar is back... hey u paid 50ped before im only charging 40ped per person now. thats a good deal! :laugh:

smart ass pilot when hangar is back... hey u paid 50ped before im only charging 40ped per person now. thats a good deal! :laugh:

Just wait...
Once the "pilot line" is re-established, and the TP option goes away..the price will go up:rolleyes:

Just wait...
Once the "pilot line" is re-established, and the TP option goes away..the price will go up:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter if you don't pay it.

Just wait...

Then the pilot line will be a long one as I for one won't be using them, MA are clearly taking the piss with these TP charges atm, as Radio said it should be 40 ped for at least a day pass.

I am pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong Mikass) this thread was just set up to let people know that it is cheaper to TP directly from RT to CND or CP rather than to calypso then on.

Yet you guys managed to turn it into yet another thread whining about a 40ped tp charge.

We get your point. Don't go, stay on calypso in protest, but stop whining about it in every thread. Leave it to the people that are willing to part with $4 to see something different.

Have been reading posts with a mate who plays another game beside me, and it was really embarrasing trying to explain to him that all these people are upset about a $4 charge to change planets.

Just set up one thread orsomething you can vent your issues in rather than polluting all the threads about RT

rant finished

Ok ... Then no hunting at Rocktropia because the same ownerhas Rocktropia and CND it should not be so expensive to travel between them.:deal:

Could as well be 1000 ped - cause I aint paying :yay:

No need to rant - just ignore. I already stated its bad business plan towards newcomers - yet its not up to me to judge.

Regards

I.

its because Crystal palace and CND are part of the calpyso system, so further to travel from rock.

time to stop flaming?

hi there,

Not that I'm a defender of fees or anything in general, but has it occur to anyone that the interplanetary TPing is only temporary?

Once they reimplement space travel by ship, you'll have to pay as well, to pilots =P, and it's going to be more expensive from Calypso to RT than from calypso to CND because they're going to need much more oil. they could have priced a little less for sure. but hey, at least you don't have the find-a-pilot-wait-for-hours-sit-on-the-seat-relog-cuz-bugged-wait-some-more-finaly-take-off boredom :D

or at least that's what I think is going to happens.

travel to other parts of the universe has never been free so far, and I quite don't understand this fees flame fest. :silly2:

@OP good call

Last edited:
Please MA, leave the TP option as is, even when hangars come online again !!

I'll gladly pay an extra charge for that option.

It's quite boooooring standing and waiting for a pilot to fill his space ship, when it takes 30-60minutes.
(flying with space ship's should be cheaper then taking the TP though)

Ty for the tip Mikass !

I am totally fed up with all this moaning about travel prices to rocktropia..

Dont you get it CP and CND are orbiting Calypso so are close by..
Rocktropia is another Planet and so is much further thats why it costs more..

REMEMBER these TP services are only a temp solution untill Hangars are re-implimented.

IF you dont want to pay then dont go.

Just wait...

Perhaps the majority of line pilots are greedy :censored:, and if they want to charge more then that's up to them. Let them stand around for hours on end while the rest of us actually do something and progress in this world, because there are those of us who loathe the line for numerous reasons, and if there are ways of offering a service for less then we will do so.

I am totally fed up with all this moaning about travel prices to rocktropia..

IF you dont want to pay then dont go.

Amen! :wise:

Back