47k Aurli

:eyecrazy: WOW :eyecrazy: Gratz man

Ok, so you think this hof is unbelievable when I play 10+ hours per day with imk2 on mobs with 1500+ hp? :laugh:

This was my first hof over 5.7k (got it in january 2007 on argo). I have played for 2 years and hardcore since november 2006 with imk2.

Thanks again for all grats :wtg::wtg:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so you think this hof is unbelievable when I play 10+ hours per day with imk2 on mobs with 1500+ hp? :laugh:

This was my first hof over 5.7k (got it in january 2007 on argo). I have played for 2 years and hardcore since november 2006 with imk2.

Thanks again for all grats :wtg::wtg:

Yeah what is truly unbelivible is u didn't get an ATH on Scip or Krelt already..

Yeah what is truly unbelivible is u didn't get an ATH on Scip or Krelt already..

Just means it will be bigger later on when he getts it ;)

Must ask u swedenhunter, did u neg or pos rep me on my previos comment cuz it's just a grey icon rofl

Big gratz :yay:

and sad to see that for some, envy is bigger than the sexual drive :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gratz guys.

Sorry about the trolling...its not the first time either so he's having a little 'break'.

Gratz guys.

Sorry about the trolling...its not the first time either so he's having a little 'break'.

Good work! Thanx for cleaning up :)

Big Gratz!!!

Big Gratz
Seems that the Deluxe friends are having fun again.
Keep going and have fun

Please keep it in English guys...I know you're just congratulating each other but its the forum rules.

nice hof too bad you're not in it

Back