4k PED Atrax Beach Comeback Tour! (16th August till 13th September)

Seregi

Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Crystal Crissy Dunstone
4k PED Atrax Beach Comeback Tour!

Welcome to the 4k PED Atrax Beach Comeback Tour!

Atrax beach was recently rented to me for the 16th August till the 14th September.

This event will signal the return of this LA from that shadows with a massive 4k PED prize pool!

This Event will cater not only to those who intend to hunt the entire month but will also have prizes for the casual hunter!​

Leaderboard:​

1st: George Ace Skywalker (35 Globals) PAID
2nd: Oliveira Langsuyar Salazar (12 Globals) PAID
3rd: Black Caesar Hyperion (12 Globals)
4th: Oleg Oleg McMullery (10 Globals) PAID
5th: xX Ghostknife Xx (8 Globals)
6th: Gray SnowLeopard Felix (7 Globals)
7th: ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED (7 Globals) PAID
8th: Jack Wuzi Daniels (3 Globals) PAID
9th: Jon BigRedMachine Rukin (3 Global)
10th: Jacky Mathayus Miklini (2 Globals) PAID

Smallest: George Ace Skywalker (50ped) - Prize Won
Biggest: ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED (355ped) PAID

Dead:

Best Sport:

What Mobs?
Atrax Beach will have 4 Atrax DNA set to Dominant - Old Alpha allowing for both solo and team orientated hunting with maximum density.

Information on the Atrax can be found here -> http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrax

Damage Type - 38% Stab, 35% Cut, 27% Impact.
Damage - Dominant 73dmg -> Old Alpha 120dmg
Damage vs Gremlin + 5B - Dominant 2.2dmg, Old Alpha 26.5dmg​

When​
This event will begin at 2010-08-16 00:00:00hrs and end at 2010-09-13 23:59:59.

Where?
Atrax Beach (OLA #07) is conveniently located 1 Lesser tp South of Omegaton West Habitat (25662, 37648).

map.jpg

Rules​
This event is a 'most globals' event. The rules are simple.

The winner is the avatar with the most globals scored (and posted in this thread) within the LA between the start date and end date.

Teams ARE allowed. However globals whilst in a team will only count for the team. You may not claim a team global for yourself. Teams must contain the same team members throughout the event. Please nominate 1 team member to post your screenshots.

Global Screenies - What do they need?
Date/Time Stamp (u)
Global/HoF Message in Chat Window
Coordinates in Chat Window (p)

Screenshot is to be posted within 24hrs of your global/HoF

Edited screenshots not accepted (exceptions made for ped balance)​

Prizes!
Now what you have all been looking for. The prizes!

1st Place: 113ped tt ESI valued at 655ped + 645ped (Total Value 1300ped)
2nd Place: Fi/Ra/Co Beast Amp valued at 210ped + 590ped (Total Value 800ped)
3rd - 5th Place: 300ped Each
6th - 10th Place: 50ped Each

Highest Loot: 400ped
Smallest Loot: 100ped + Heart-Shaped Pillow (Prize Won)
First Global While Dead: 150ped (In honour of Karmic who is always dead when we HoF). To Claim this you must be dead when the global goes off.

Good Sport: 100ped (Please PM me during the event with your nomination for this 'good sport' award and your reason why)​

Last edited:
I like the different prize categories for this event.

I'm sorry to say that I won't be participating because I am already up to my eye balls in activities in EU, but I do like the way you have structured the event.

A suggestion for future consideration: If you pay for a name for your LA, Entropia tracker can log all the globals on that site for your LA, then no screenies are needed for the "Most Globals" portion of the event. Even easier to participate, and you might get more activity that way.

Interesting, I might have to give this one a shot :)

Unfortunatley this la is only being rented. If I owned it I assure you it would have a personalized global message :)

the global while dead prize is only open to team... since you cant loot while dead... or if we die while swirling it still count?

As long as you are dead and the yellow swirl can still be seen it is still valid. This as you said will obviously be easier in a team.

argh not another maxed spawn with really aggro mobs. i dont see the reason, there wont be THAT many hunters hunting there 24/7 so the spawn has to be maxed. :/ Now i wont hunt there at all. but good luck with the competition though :)

Map shoing also? Is there another LA with trax with the same scene on the same coords? You should be a bit relaxter.

Teams ARE allowed. However globals whilst in a team will only count for the team. You may not claim a team global for yourself. Teams must contain the same team members throughout the event. Please nominate 1 team member to post your screenshots.

A suggestion for future consideration: If you pay for a name for your LA, Entropia tracker can log all the globals on that site for your LA, then no screenies are needed for the "Most Globals" portion of the event. Even easier to participate, and you might get more activity that way.

counting globals on ET is fairly easy for solo hunter
for teams looks like posting screenshots is only solution to prove same team members all through event

nice event, but too dense imo

bump ;) oh and crissy change your soc name ffs!! :D

Bump, 3 days till it begins

Im tempted to try, but dunno for now, i really had no luck with atraxes at all, except damn hard stalkers that im gonna try this week on Tzepus LA..

Lets see, if they are going to kick my ass (as they are probably going :D) i will try few hunts on the Atrax Beach and lets see the output ;)

Anyway i like the prize format :)

argh not another maxed spawn with really aggro mobs. i dont see the reason, there wont be THAT many hunters hunting there 24/7 so the spawn has to be maxed. :/ Now i wont hunt there at all. but good luck with the competition though :)

You are really strange person ;0, go and make some new mining theory instead of trying hunting where you clearly dont understand basic needs of a hunter ;)

Anyway i dont get your logic at all. Please explain to me why the spawn of high argo mobs shouldnt be maxed ? :0 You can't follow the right skill gains ? :D

Good luck to all participants and good luck to my first Atrax Beach renter!!!

Event starting in a couple hours :)

Let The Hunt Begin!

Allow me to get things started :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The PM conversation is about me killing an Atrax Stalker in Gremlin... I rock :laugh:

To bad you changed the maturity, would have loved to do some non stop hunting there again, Not worth it for me, the armor decay,fap decay make profiting hard lol Good Luck with event, I hope Einstein decideds to hold another soc team event there, SV is ready to defend there title if he does lol

Good Luck with event!

And gratz Oleg!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the first global Oleg. Leaderboard added and updated.

Who can knock oleg from first?

Gratz Oleg!!!

And Jessica, a new team event for sure will follow one day!! :yay:

# 1,2

i love events at atrax beach. fingers crossed for another 10k trax :)

Two more for me:

Second one is a new highest global at 118 PED, I'm sure that won't last though :D

Bump it up for a new event leader!

And while posting I see oleg has retaken the lead!

Last edited:
Good luck to all participants! Hope this works out for both the renter and the owner of the La. Think it's a good idea! :D

A tentative start

Just by chance I saw this contest posted here. I've had some luck with Atrax's so I thought I'd give it a go.

1st Global - don't know if this will count, had just TP'd to area

next 1 - forgot to reset map, but coordinates are in the OLA #07 area

got it right the 3rd time

Last edited:
Back