50 k even mob longtooth thingie

just to clarify ... I did gratz the OP

I am not criticising the player, but the system and I'd enjoy anyone seeing a big payout as long as it isn't Mary Jane Jane (but that's just me).

Angel

Congratulations!

and another classic example of how MA should not run the game imo.

Another classic example of how people can see General Things, and Know How To.

Instead of see reality: Weekly value: 2,201,580 PED.

Someone took 2% of it. Wow. We all gonna die.

PS: Team of TWO.

Last edited:
Grtz!! nice loot:D

very nice that your soc m8 will give away 12k~ of his loot to share the ath :). Congratulation!!!

Another classic example of how people can see General Things, and Know How To.

Instead of see reality: Weekly value: 2,201,580 PED.

Someone took 2% of it. Wow. We all gonna die.

PS: Team of TWO.

:wise: What he said :D

very nice that your soc m8 will give away 12k~ of his loot to share the ath :). Congratulation!!!

Hehe, as he used an larger gun we split 40/60, but still, really awesome of him :yay: he kist kist have run away, but he didn't so I am happy :) (would have been anyways)

Thanks yet again everyone! Still I have not realized it :laugh: I will most likely spend the whole day spending a huge ammount on unescesarily large amps while pogodancing :wtg:

A BIIIIIIG GRATZ MY SOC MATES :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

btw , neither inkster or mcsneaky are noobs, both have been playing for a while ( since 2009 + 2010 ) and both deserve a share of the Lootpool :dunce:

makes my sons 500 ped mining hof last night look like tiny , Bah I should have joined u instead of an early bed .lol

Well thats life :dunce::dunce::dunce:

TAC
Soc Leader
Ice Cold

Last edited:
:yay:Nice one Gratz:yay:

gratz :)
now u should have the peds for buying new shoes :D

A BIIIIIIG GRATZ MY SOC MATES :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

btw , neither inkster or mcsneaky are noobs, both have been playing for a while ( since 2009 + 2010 ) and both deserve a share of the Lootpool :dunce:

makes my sons 500 ped mining hof last night look like tiny , Bah I should have joined u instead of an early bed .lol

Well thats life :dunce::dunce::dunce:

TAC
Soc Leader
Ice Cold
Thank you my good leader of pure awesomeness and stuff, you should indeed have joined us, perhaps your society leading skills would have given everyone in entropia unlimited vehicles for no apparent reason whatsoever! I mean you are like pew pew and I am like wtf just happened? And the loot suddenly appeared infront of our eyes as they gazed on the newly won UL vehicles whom are not that special as everyone suddenly had them....

Oh and for shoes, I might get some, I think I will most likely stick to mining most anywho.

Grattis! :yay:

Helt unreal när jag läste chatten!

Dont spend it all in one place... unless it is a great place of course :cool:.

Best regards
Zweshi

I am all in for freedom of speech, rather hear honest opinions than an half hearted gz, I can take insults (have got none yet luckily). And of course, your post I am just as ok with as well, any other as well freedom of speech rules :yay:. Thank you again for the congratulations and yes... it dodes feel good :rolleyes:
I know I pressed the Grats button an all & people will probably neg rep me for this, but after hearing what you did to a "supposed" close friend ingame. I have to call you a big douchebag, now here, thats one insult for you. I have my reasons for saying this. I wouldn't off said it because I know Tac & a few Ice Cold people myself (they nice folk), but when I learnt what you didn't do for a friend who has bothered to help you out many times over & said things you obviously meant but took it back afterwards, you need to :wise: up! Anyways grats for your nice loot, an item would of been nice for sure :).

Cold-ir ftw! now you have enough peds to buy foot :)
He can TT what he has on & buy my full tier 1 vigi set instead :yup: since he can afford it now :laugh:.
J/K, ofc I might not be :silly2:.

I know I pressed the Grats button an all & people will probably neg rep me for this, but after hearing what you did to a "supposed" close friend ingame. I have to call you a big douchebag, now here, thats one insult for you. I have my reasons for saying this. I wouldn't off said it because I know Tac & a few Ice Cold people myself (they nice folk), but when I learnt what you didn't do for a friend who has bothered to help you out many times over & said things you obviously meant but took it back afterwards, you need to :wise: up! Anyways grats for your nice loot, an item would of been nice for sure :).

Weell, I don't really understand what I have done wrong, I don't got any ped on me at the moment to give away, most are actually put into differnt mining amps whom are resting in my inventory peacefully, and some are on the way out.

I don't really understand what you mean, but well, I don't have enough to give away to everyone sadly, right now all I have done is just go around giving to some of the most "close friends" or whatever you call them in the game.

I think I have a slight clue who it is but, well let's just say I've had over 40 windows containing some form of give me this or that / borrow some ped please, I sadly can't help everyone on my friends list. I did as much as I could :p

Oh wells, I wont neg rep, unless using unnescesary profanity or being totally unreasonable, I wont neg rep, cuz im cewl :cool:

Alrighty then nps, ofc I can understand your statement. Glad you know what I'm talking about, must have a lot of friends then who've helped you out, but was mainly pointing out your packed, obviously you had no idea you would actually get half of an ATH ^^. But anyways all the best mate, Ice Cold sure is full of cool people. :)

Yeah, sure is, was 40% but it's still just as good as 50 for me haha :yay:
oh wells, one can't help everyone sadly :<

Ahh, so its you that I can blame for my streak of no loots following the immediate death of that particular mob!

Grats. If someone hasn't said you deserve it, I'll say it. Anyone who plays this game fairly deserves whatever windfall happens to come their way.

Cheers,

-MR

Well done guys, have to happy with such a great loot.

Inno

Damn!!! I dont have the highest soc loot anymore :p

You beat my 3.5k argo ^ ^

MASSIVE CONGRATS!!!!!

(No shit, right?)

Gah.. i need to log now ^ ^:ahh:

Gratz guys......... and yeah i soooooo wish i had stayed online a little longer lol :dunce:

We both agreed on 40 % for me and 60 % for him, I am very pleased with that still. Found that it was very fair as he did do more damage generally than me anyways.

That was really stand up of your team mate to throw ya another 7k PED. Never forget that. When someone spends money and skills to reach a certain level of gameplay, then when he is rewarded GIVES away a % of his rewards..... that should be recognized. Kudos to him for kickin' ya a nice little bonus.

And gz on a nice loot!

Menace

That was really stand up of your team mate to throw ya another 7k PED. Never forget that. When someone spends money and skills to reach a certain level of gameplay, then when he is rewarded GIVES away a % of his rewards..... that should be recognized. Kudos to him for kickin' ya a nice little bonus.

And gz on a nice loot!

Menace
Hehe thanks, well I had no idea how much he spent, probably a lot more than me, and yes. It was really great of him to even return without running away with the peds.
But we do know that this game throws ATH's to people who have no played or spent a fraction of what the ATH is. I believe in general some ATHs are random whereas some are paybacks.

Back