Achievement: 500 hp

Indeed u have 500 hp gz but i am more inteligent it seems :) Sadly int is usless in EU :)

First of all gratz on the milestone
It was just a matter of time with the dedication and hunger for achieving you've got
Nice one ... you are hp # 3 now... and I think next achievement is for you to be #1 and than... unreachable.
Anyone can do that, with an unlimited ambition, determination, pleasure for the game, a clear understanding of Entropia mechanics. And last of all, and, more important, money and the time which none from this game didn't make it for hunt profession as u did.

The most concerning part is that MA seems to have no plans for players with such determination and involvement in game. There is no skill unlock, in order to make others to struggle to achieve high profession and unlock those skills. I bet many think that after level 100 is pointless to hunt anymore.
!I think MA are overwhelmed by this situation,! and I really want to know what they have to say regarding their strategy to keep higher level player involved in game regarding skills mechanics, cause in the current system they are focused only on new and medium players, and they don't realize that the high level players are a live example for the others when they look in the future to see how their avatar will look .
So..Messi,you are a big donkey, as the rest of other players above level 150 because MA doesn't care about high level players.

I'd say making a living of the game is a good unlock, MA doesn't want to push that so much, and its only possible if people put this kind of effort, which agian, isnt an unlock ingame ,but its quite an achievement

Almost Dan Petrov, :laugh: but gratz:rolleyes::wtg::wtg:

Well done sir and keep up the never ending grind!??
??

Damn that's impressive!

You've got as much HP as an Allophyl. But don't let it go to your head because male Boorum's are still swinging a bigger "HP Bar" at 550 and we all know the ladies like a bigger "HP Bar". You know the saying, "once you go Boorum..." :laugh:

Gratz!

I must say that I am very surprised by the amount of positive messages, I wasn't expecting it to be honest.
I will be 100 looter in about 2 weeks so that's not anywhere near one of my high end goals.
I am working on another dream and I hope I will achieve it by the end of 2019 if not 100% by the end of January.
I'd say I've learned some things creating this thread which is nice.
I am expecting 550 hp in about 18 months so stay tuned.
Take care.

I must say that I am very surprised by the amount of positive messages, I wasn't expecting it to be honest.
I will be 100 looter in about 2 weeks so that's not anywhere near one of my high end goals.
I am working on another dream and I hope I will achieve it by the end of 2019 if not 100% by the end of January.
I'd say I've learned some things creating this thread which is nice.
I am expecting 550 hp in about 18 months so stay tuned.
Take care.

Oh man how sad is this, when there's nowhere left, but pcf to turn for your achievements, in hopes to get scorched and burned?
Guess all the hopes you ever had fade like footprints in the sand...could be better, should be better...

I only can say:
WOW!
A true inspiration and proving dedication....and in such a short time...
Yeah sure, money, the right outfit and quite a few chips may have helped...
And even saying, that "it's insane to spend that much", at the end of the day it'S people spending much on insane ideas that are aknowledged (aka Paul Allen and Bill Gates).

And posting it here... it is your archievement. Does not matter how much you spent on it (my archievements may be on a lower budget, but compared to my budget they are still way too costy to be called "sane" for soemthing virtual).

So yeah!
Very BIG gratz!
Your a definately in the higher Uber ranks (and me just in the upper noobs :D )

I am ready to loot now.

Look at the picture :) Your agility has improved 0.0000 :) No unlock at lvl 100 animal looter ?

Half way there.
:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Go shoot some shub to get intel over 100 :) With your dps you can probably get it done in 2-3 weeks... :)

* with that kind of speed 600hp in notime, crazy progress
* same with the profstandings, 200+ in no time at all on knife
* suppose it has to do something with skill pills and the right mobs + crazy dps

= makes me feel ashamed for targeting 200 sword dmg and 500hp this year, sword hit in ages from now (140 only)

* though on that claim to be #1 overall globals, go work some on the total volume, global count is just half way :D
* and that intelligence is still right where it should be :D

Thats some kickass grinding. Keep it up

Hi,

I am almost there.
The reason I've decided to post this was to collect some energy from our beloved community in order to reach one of the impossible goals which is in the same time on of my highest goals.

If you have something to say spill it here so I can recharge with more energy/ambition/determination.
Note that negative comments are very well appreciated.

Good luck !

Noob.......

friendly Greetz from

A bigger Noob

You Rock Dude!

They need to make statues of our Great Leaders!!
Maybe a Mnt Rushmore kinda thing Lo...
:yay:

Back