Achievement: 5000 Sweat Gatherer achievement.

cWal

Provider
Alusz-Iphigenia
This is my personal no-life achievement :laugh:
I never chipped any skill, neither in nor out; just used autoclick of course.
This is also an ending for me, having been looted recently in space really disgusted me from playing anymore, then I have decided to stop most of my activities in game. I have also stopped depositing so I guess it's time to retire. The magic is gone. I'll just drop by here and then to see what happens and get some sweat of course. :)
Just for information, now I am getting about 20 SG points every month on a daily sweating basis, so it would take me more than 4 years to reach the 6000... :wtg:

I am posting this because I met MegaVolt some days ago, who is the first in game to have posted SG4000 in 2009, though Akbar hit the points before him as he told me. We talked about this and he asked me whether I was thinking to post. Thanks and gratz again to all the 4000 SGers ! (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?154194-4000-Sweat-Gatherer)
And as he wrote : "He who controls the sweat, controls the universe." (Dune inside) ;)
I'll not fill a report to MA for having his outpost renamed :laugh: (Though a statue of myself in the middle of Port Atlantis, looking at the sky with the VSE in my hands, and with my name and achievement in golden letters would be great ! Just a modest idea, I am not asking anything of course... :rolleyes:)

Well, good luck and thanks to all my friends, those who helped me and those who I have helped, and space pirates can go to hell.
See you around ! :yay:

Related Stats :
SG1000 / SG2000 / SG3000 / SG4000 / SG5000
2008/09 / 2009/02 / 2010/02 / 2010/11/ 2012/10

Gap (months) 5 12 9 23
Concentration 350 / 1050 / 1500 / 2040 / 2800
Intelligence 33 / 41 / 46 / 52 / 60
Psyche 24 / 39 / 44 /49 / 57
Evade 1000 / 1500 / 1960 / 2200 / 2770
Courage 970 / 1600 / 1960 / 2200 / 3070
Athletics 700 / 1100 / 1500 / 1750 / 2270

Here is a pict for posterity, with an old veteran sweater on my side :D

I thought such an achivement would allow me to sweat any mob, but in fact... it did not work that well ! :laugh:

Last edited:
Keep it up and perhaps you'll get an outpost named after you at 10k! ;)

I can see myself in the first screenshot =)

Gratz on the achiev. :yay:

Gz, hope you change your mind and go for 6k. Also nice story, and excellent English for origin country ;)

...MegaVolt some days ago, who is the first in game to have reached SG4000 in 2009....

Mindark rewarded him for his 4000SG, but he was not the first in the game.

All old players know that I was the first, at 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000, and even 4500, then i stopped.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Grats Alusz and don't let the @*((@*&(*^)(&^@ pirates get you down!

:cool:

Gz that is some achievement. {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Big gratz!

Falagor
:bandit:

Love the dedication gz on a job well done!

Come on, you can make 6,000! The sweat must flow!

Grats on an achievement that 99.9% of people don't have the determination/balls/will/time to go for. :p
Mind if i ask what or how much the pirates looted? If that makes you quit, was it sweat or something bought with sweat? :p

Grats on an achievement that 99.9% of people don't have the determination/balls/will/time to go for. :p
Mind if i ask what or how much the pirates looted? If that makes you quit, was it sweat or something bought with sweat? :p
In fact I don't know exactly, several hundreds I guess... I was bringing stuff back from Ark and VIP mothership flight was supposed to stop near the planet, not at the space station as they did and I did not pay attention.
But I don't mind the peds much actually, it's more the act than disappointed me than the loss of money :(

Awesome dedication. Congrats

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:ooosg go for it:eyecrazy::yay:

That's some real patience. Gratz :D

Impressing acivement m8 :)
As said before dont let the pirates stop u :cool:

A big Gratz well done sorry to hear you got looted I know how that feels.

grats on the skills!!

I'm game to camp CSS or other for a run of anti-piracy fun ... :cool: Used to pirate a while ago, but now just shoot them down when I can ... especially if I see them going after someone...moohahaha

Wow.

I never did gather any sweat but always appreciated the numbers of movies watched that went into the skilling.

I like that Mega and Akbar have this old animosity over the thing. One gets a TP, the other gets the cold shoulder.

I like that people still gather the stuff, which has its uses, though terribly limited, a factor which is an obvious mistake. Depositers would buy it if it had uses.. it's not complex at all.

But gratz to you on 5k, but kind of sad you sign out on this note. Which is a point worth noting. Personally, I run a business to encourage custom, not to make it despair.

Amazing!

May I ask how many sweat do you gather in about 1 hour now?

Unfortunately (or not), sweat skill doesn't change anything. Average is 450/h and max is 500/h, whatever is your level. Anything above is urban legend. Or bad calculation. :silly2:

how much sweat have you gathered? :sweat::handjob:
(best smiley combo ever!)

you are the sweatiest!!! grats! and go for 6! it's only 4 years of auto-click, you can do it!!! :yup:

Unfortunately (or not), sweat skill doesn't change anything. Average is 450/h and max is 500/h, whatever is your level. Anything above is urban legend. Or bad calculation. :silly2:

Yeah, there's always people pushing one thoery or another about how it affects something but my tests back up your conclusion. Sweat skill does absolutely nothing, zero effect on chance of sucess and ammount gathered per sucess. Although the secondary skills you get while sweating do help by raising evade and HP so you live longer and so can gather more.

how much sweat have you gathered? :sweat::handjob:
(best smiley combo ever!)

you are the sweatiest!!! grats! and go for 6! it's only 4 years of auto-click, you can do it!!! :yup:

Well, I never tried to calculate the total amount of sweat I have gathered so far, but I would estimate around more than 2000K now.
I sold 350K to a guy recently who planned to do the husssk mission, and I can remember I had sold 300K in 3 days during the Christmas event in 2008 (5peds/k, it was the good old time :D)
I still have 350K at storage and I estimate I might have sold about 1000K here and there, so... :wise:

Last edited:
That is some sick sweating! I cant even bother to sweat for 5k bottles :) +rep

Alusz, that is a phenomenal achievement, 5000 SG points! I'm glad you decided to post this, as there wont be many that will get there - probably only a handful.

Sweat Gatherer and Mentoring are the only non chippable skills, so can only be gained from drying the beasts and shows amazing determination to get that high! I'd imagine it would take me 2 years to get the remaining 800 points to catch you up.

Thank you for the link to my own thread 3+ years ago, where does the time go? Also was great to be in-game and nearby when you finally "dinged" to 5k.

I think it'd be really cool if you got a statue, "golden" VSE MK2?, or perhaps a certain location near Limnadian renamed - a more exciting name than "outpost". Here's hoping!

Finally I'm sorry to hear about you being looted by pirates, it hasn't happened to me (yet), but as you were using a mothership service you must have assumed you were safe. You will recover, and good luck with getting to 6000 - I think you can get there in 3 and not 4 years!

You have truly drank the "sweat" of life - you are Muad'Dib of Entropia!

:sweat:

Grats Alusz,

I was in a lot of your swunt teams when I first started playing, lots of good memories :)

narfi

Back