Achievement: 5000 Sweat Gatherer

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Think you've seen this before? You have! - but it was from another player and almost two years ago! (Alusz) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?234151-5000-Sweat-Gatherer-achievement

So, why is this an achievement? Well, for the past approximately 800 days (thats over 2 years!) I decided to abandon hunting Argonauts, completing the Iron, Bronze and Arkadia IFN challenges I hadn't yet completed and instead obtain +1 SG skill point a day to take my 4200 SG to the round figure of 5000!

(This is a time related skill, you can't chip it in, so if you have 12+ hours per day to dedicate to it, you'll easily beat (and overtake) my typical 4 hours per day.)

I basically halted all hunting and mining activities to concentrate to it (occasional team / soc hunts excepted) - although I didn't realise it would take this long (I should have done!)

I especially would like to thank my soc mates and others on my friend list for their patience during this time (it was about as exciting as watching grass grow) :zzz:

I further want to thank the company of all my fellow sweat gatherers, healers, pullers and of course hunters at Boreas and OLA42 - which is where I spent the majority of the past couple of years. Fantastic company, I've loved all the chat, discussion and even the occasional arguments!!! :D

I'm aware there are at least 5 people with more skill points in SG than me, I can't catch them up and have no intention to! ;)

:sweat:

So now it is back to burning Ped and getting solo 'swirly's' again! ;-)

:sniper:

and perhaps the search for that elusive...?

:tower:

:wtg: :eyecrazy: Big GZ :eyecrazy: :wtg:
1.jpg

Last edited:
Big Gratz!! and yes to some who may ask..it's fun ok?

(it was about as exciting as watching grass grow) :zzz:

I seriously doubt that watching grass grow is anywhere near as boring as sweating! Darn need to cut mine as well...

Just to prove it

Last edited:
You are the reason alone that the sweat market is flooded...

May I ask if you kept track of how many bottles you acquired?

Awesome!

I'll start doing a level a day as well from now on, and by the time of 2044 I should reach 10k!

EPIC :D Big big gratz Mega :wtg:

Big Grats Mega, that takes some serious dedication!!

big gratz.. know you were working hard on it past few months.. with dune soundtrack on endless loop

You are the reason alone that the sweat market is flooded...

May I ask if you kept track of how many bottles you acquired?

I dont think I am the reason, I sold 500k bottles a year and a half ago to one person, and have about 350k still in storage.

I rarely sell in fact, and if I do - it's not below 2P/K and I let others go first. 2 Ped is $0.20 remember, or 10p in my money. I dont get worked up over it - it's not worth it in electricity. :grumble:

The market is flooded because demand is lower than supply. If the Hussk hadn't required very difficult to obtain blood samples (or instead made them always drop items from wave events) then that would have helped enormously to support the price.

Whilst I dont keep records, the above is the best answer I can provide.

Well done, Congratulations! Im working on catching up to you :D

Big Gratz m8 :)
That is a hardcore achivment for sure, very impressive well done :eyecrazy:

huge gz.

If you had spent those 4 hours per day on just earning 25 ped ( wich should be fairly easy )

You would now have a spare 18250 ped to spend.

huge gz.

If you had spent those 4 hours per day on just earning 25 ped ( wich should be fairly easy )

If he had spent those 4 hours working in real life he could have made easiliy 500ped a day, and he would now have 400 000 peds.

If he had spent those 4 hours a day selling his body as male prostitute, he could have easily made 5000ped a day, and he would now have 4 000 000 peds :D

If he had spend those 4 hours a day being Christiano Ronaldo, he could have made 337 960 ped a day, and he would now have 270 368 000 peds.

Could could could...

If he had spent those 4 hours working in real life he could have made easiliy 500ped a day, and he would now have 400 000 peds.

If he had spent those 4 hours a day selling his body as male prostitute, he could have easily made 5000ped a day, and he would now have 4 000 000 peds :D

If he had spend those 4 hours a day being Christiano Ronaldo, he could have made 337 960 ped a day, and he would now have 270 368 000 peds.

Could could could...

My point was, if he wanted to still be ingame during those 4 hours ....

Besides, it was also kinda a joke....

Nice going Mega!

You put sweat gather skill in a different perspective for me.

Makes me feel there is some competition and enjoyment in the free side of the game :)

Amazing job Mega Volt I knew you had your reasons to be sweating everytime I came by the circles!
Now that you achieved it I hope to see you on the hunting/mining fields :yay:

I would totally award this post some cfd for the great achievement if cfd acctually existed...

A big gratz... Its one of the few skills who you cant buy.:yay::yay::yay:

Big Gratz!! and yes to some who may ask..it's fun ok?

Yeah, it is! :sweat:

I seriously doubt that watching grass grow is anywhere near as boring as sweating! Darn need to cut mine as well...

Just to prove it

Heh, as someone who has spent a *lot* of money on grass seed to get a lawn in my garden, I appreciated that vid!

Gratz

dune-sleeper-dream-sequence.jpg

Drink the "Water of Life" - excellent pic, thank you!

Very HUGE gratz Mega!!!

Now it's your turn! ;)

big gratz.. know you were working hard on it past few months.. with dune soundtrack on endless loop

Kept me 'sane' not sure sane is the right word though. ;)

Well done, Congratulations! Im working on catching up to you :D

You will, I always see you there!

huge gz.

I work for a living, I dont work in my leisure time. Hence 4 hours of free time per day. ;)

Amazing job Mega Volt I knew you had your reasons to be sweating everytime I came by the circles!
Now that you achieved it I hope to see you on the hunting/mining fields :yay:

You will! Finding it hard to stay away though!:laugh:

I would totally award this post some cfd for the great achievement if cfd acctually existed...

I remember them, shame they are gone. :(

A big gratz... Its one of the few skills who you cant buy.:yay::yay::yay:

This is true! Well, you never know, MA might make them sellable one day - who would buy though? :scratch2:

I dont think I am the reason, I sold 500k bottles a year and a half ago to one person, and have about 350k still in storage.

I rarely sell in fact, and if I do - it's not below 2P/K and I let others go first. 2 Ped is $0.20 remember, or 10p in my money. I dont get worked up over it - it's not worth it in electricity. :grumble:

The market is flooded because demand is lower than supply. If the Hussk hadn't required very difficult to obtain blood samples (or instead made them always drop items from wave events) then that would have helped enormously to support the price.

Whilst I dont keep records, the above is the best answer I can provide.

I was just joking with you :p

I don't understand what the Hussk has with anything to do though... o_O

Back