ATH: 592k click

miseGXr

Old Alpha
Society
AO
amale suomipoika isildur
TLDR; Lucky ATH

I've never really chased the big swirlies, even have the "Let effects change camera" off in the options, but it happened.

After coming back to this game late 2019 ive been trying to sustain my bankroll while growing my avatar.
So usually when im crafting i do it on quantity.

But every once in a while i do 1 click recycle on condition, for the shits and giggles.

There was this entertaining EU streamer on twitch, who just finished his 10click recycle 1 run and asked if someone wanted to continue, and I did.

index.php

It was supposed to be just the 1 click, but after I saw the size of it, figured might aswell click a few more. *wave theory intensifies*

But listen, I dont recommend anyone to click EP/recycle BP's on condition if its gonna break your bank.

PS. After reading all the constructive comments in discord and PCF, decided to wait a couple of days before posting this.

PPS. Yet to see Cormick's conspiracy theories.

amale

I dont know but i found that Friend request kind a funny :D

Anyways G fkng Gs amazing to see ppl beating game :) I think this must qualify as "Winning ENTROPIA" :))

C ya in fef Pit amale :)

Gratz :) nice HoF! So it was animal oil res. We joked about it being funny if it was shrapnell and you accidentally converted it to ammo!

Too much IMO, but good for you!! Hahaha

And also.. WTF at pirateking nerd friend requesting you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This proves one thing. If someone clicks EP 4 recycle and hits the motherload, MA need to access funds from the World Bank :)))

So it was an animal oil residue ATH :unsure:, congratulations!!

gratz , lols @ pirate

GZ! Very exciting times

799825893785862194.png
850014784162496532.png

Very NICE!!!! Big GRATZ!!!

Congrats! What a sick pile of PEDs there... :D
Takeaway - the big hit is either in the first few clicks or not gonna happen too soon, don't go broke chasing it!

Huge congrats!! I’m sure you have a solid plan of what to do with the peds, be wary of sharks!

Not jealous, just happy for you.
Big gratz!

Enjoy the feeling of having mastered the game.

Gratz, take you prize while the dollar has value!

Big Gratz to the Highest ATH to date m8 spend it vicely :)

Brb, sending King Jay a friend request. ? Gratz!

Back